PDA

View Full Version : Transferring a transfered character BACK from a Corrupted Ca

J311Y_M4N
Jan 29, 2004, 04:40 PM
Okay, here's the short and skinny.

Recently, my card corrupted, only, when it did, a character from another card was transferred on to it. Is there any way to recover this character or is my friend with the lvl 187 HUcast just going to kill me?

Thanks a bunch!

Black000Moon
Jan 29, 2004, 04:42 PM
umm ur screwed? Just hope it is a USB card because I think with those ya can get the data back but if its not.......

Outrider
Jan 29, 2004, 04:51 PM
Well, aren't you able to keep using the character on the first card, he just has no items?

J311Y_M4N
Jan 29, 2004, 04:55 PM
No... No use at all.

Simply because I'm very angry about the events circumventing into this situation, I'm going to vent them here for a bit by telling the tale.

Essentially, it was me an my friend meeting up with our memory cards for our weekly PSO get together on my GameCube. We each train our own character individually, but meet together to play entraveniously.

Anyway.

We were meeting up, a lvl 112 RAmar, 37 RAmar, 86 FOmar (me) and a 187 HUcast.

So we were almost to Dark Falz on Ultimate, farther than any of us have ever gotten (cept the HUcast), when all of a sudden...

Dinner was ready.

We left the game running, all standing in a hallway just in case, and We went and munched, and lazed around for a bit, and then began to watch a movie, when my little sister (13) called down and asked for permission to get on my GameCube and play Zelda with her friends.

We all told her no and not to touch it.

Essentially she argues the point, and it results in here getting angry and storming off.

We continue watching our movie, when all of a sudden we here giggling... from my room. The HUcast notices it and we immediatly jump up to investigate.

We charge in, and there are the girls. Holding onto my memory card. The one with all the characters transferred to it.

With a laugh my little sister tugs it out, and the Game dies.

All our characters were corrupted. None of us have alternates except for me, not that he's around any more (lvl 53 HUmar).

Needless to say we didn't let them get away with it. At the time my parents had not returned so we took the liberty of binding the girls with duct tape and hanging them like ornaments in the tree behind my house. Duct tape silenced their screams -_-.

Anyway.

So is there a way to get them back? Or are our characters gone?