PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Falz Strikes Back (Ch 1-7 up)

TeenGohan
Jan 29, 2004, 06:36 PM
After a week of thinking on my trip I hv got chapters 1-7 up. This was postponed but now is back up.

"I will never give up! "I WILL DESTROY
YOU!" With those words Klonoa put all his power into one mighty slash of his blade. "Die you freak!" He slashed straight at Falz. Then he saw a flash of light and thought that he had killed him, but when the light cleared, somehow he had stabbed himself. Falz had turned the blade on its owner with a spell and got away. "FALZ YOU BASTARD! ONE DAY YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL THE PAIN YOU HAVE CAUSED!"

It has now been six months since that dark day. Klonoa has continued to build his skills. Every night he has had the same nightmare. Black sky, Falz laughing, his howls of pain. "Maybe I should talk to the doctor and see if he can help me" he thought to himself. He took his sword and shield and started to walk to the village. Normally he didn't take his gear but it was the time of year that the Boomas had their babies and they were very protective and highly dangerous. The wind was blowing in a way it never had done before but Klonoa didn?t seem to care. He stopped to watch the Rappys play. As a small child he always loved to come and play with the Rappys and sometimes he would stay with them until well past dark. He did a double take a saw a blue Rappy in the group. " Well that's really rare" he said. As he continued on, his mind wandered on many things. Why did Falz want him of all the people dead? How many people would have to die before this was all over? Just then he saw a person flat on the ground. He rushed over to do what he could. " Darkness the evil one is coming searching for three powers". The orbs of Just as he tried to say these last words he died.

"No somehow he got out." But that was impossible, Falz could not escape the ruins as the ancient spell keeping him there was still working. Klonoa ran with all his power to the mystic. This was not the time for a doctor. "Mystic I need your help." A few seconds later a small, old sounding voice came. "So you wish to know if the spell on the ruins was broken is that right?" she said. "Yes that's right." replied Klonoa. "Well lets take a look..hmmm.. OH NO, she yelled, the black evil has escaped but how, some spell seems to be blocking my sight." "Where is he now," he replied. "He is as of now searching for three orbs, the orbs of Ark, if he gets hold of all three then no one can stop him. The power in those orbs is the strongest in the world, but he can't touch them for the wise men put a spell on them. Only good hands can touch them, you must find them and use their power to not seal Falz away, but to destroy him." "Wait," she called just as he was about to go, "take this flute, it has the power to befriend wild animals and certain monsters, I have called it the Flute of Friendship." "Thanks." With that he ran home to get his remaining gear and healing medicine.

As he ran down the path leading to his house, four Goboomas came though the trees. Klonoa dived into a nearby tree hole as the creatures came toward him. He kept still and tried not to breath so not to give his hiding spot away. He was there only for two minutes but it felt like two hours to him. As he climbed out the creatures were heading into the clearing, so he took this chance to dash home. When he got back he sat down on his bed to think this thing over. "I know I must kill him but are these orbs really that strong?" he wondered. He fell asleep with his mind still fixed on this. The next day he got his best sword, which was also his fathers best too, his Orotiagito. He collected his Bravace from the trap door under his bed. He put on his DF Field and Standstill Shield, put 10 mono, di and trimates into the bag with the fluids. Then he put the Psycho Pill, a new type of item that when eaten gave the eater the power to break any object, in with the other items. As he left he remembered he forgot his four units. He equipped his two god powers as well as a god body and a cure poison. He left his house and started down the path behind it.

By night time he was still in the forest, but he knew that the old underground house he had helped build for the Rappys would keep him warm and the Rappys knew that he came here during the times he could not get home when he was a child. When he woke the next day he decided to take long way around the forest as the Boomas were all around and looking for food. It would take longer but it would also be safer. As he continued to walk he heard the sound of a gun. He dashed over to where it came from a ranger was taking on around six or seven Goboomas by himself and losing. Klonoa pulled out his Red Sword and ran at the monsters. "Get away from him", he shouted as he stabbed one of the creatures. "What the hell, they aren't dieing!", the ranger said. "Allow me" someone said. "Death Magic", and a blast of megid was shot from the trees at the Goboomas killing most of them. Klonoa jumped up into the trees and came down on the remaining ones head. Just to be safe he slashed it one more time. "Thanks you really helped me out by the way my name is Billy and what is yours?" Billy said. "My name is Klonoa, hey wait where is that other person who helped?" There was no sound from the forest. "What are you doing out here Klonoa?" "Well I'm looking for three orbs that have the power to stop this evil creature" he replied. "Well thanks I should be going now, maybe I'll see you again." said Billy.

As he walked up the path Klonoa saw some writing on a rock. You are a fool to think that you can stop me and I know what you are doing. I am all around you. I don't have time for you now, one day soon we will fight, but only after I have all the orbs. "FALZ YOU MONSTER! COME OUT AND FIGHT ME NOW!" No one replied to his words.

He reached the end of the edge of the forest only to find his way blocked by a Hucast holding what looked like a Lavis Cannon. "You can't pass without giving me some cash" he said. "I got a better idea, how about I take that blade and stick it in your head so you'll shut up" replied Klonoa. With that the fight began. Klonoa jumped into the trees only to find that this bot matched his speed. Their blades hit with force so strong that it was making the ground and the trees shake. They returned to the ground and Klonoa jumped over his foe hoping to stab him in the back, but the Hucast moved out of the way and slashed Klonoa on his back. "You piece of junk you don't want to make me mad" he said as he was getting up. He pulled out his Psycho Pill and used it. Within seconds his whole body turned a deep blood red. "I warned you, now you will die" Klonoa jumped twice as high and came down hard on his foe knocking him to the ground. He pushed all his power into the tip of his sword jumped again and a beam of deep gold shot from the sword. The attack hit and the Hucast's body turned yellow and then seconds later he blew up. Klonoa's body returned to normal and as he collected the Lavis he knew that Falz had sent this bot to kill him. "Falz nothing you send will stop me, try as you might you will not beat me" he said. He was only thinking of one thing as he walked the doctor's house at the edge and that was taking a nice long rest.

"Well young man, want have you been doing" Fighting robots?" asked the doctor. "Well it depends on what you think fighting is." replied Klonoa. The doctor told him that all he needed was a few days rest. "Thank god he didn't ask about my power when he took a test on it", he thought to him. After 2 days sleep he was ready to leave the doctor's hut. When he got outside he sat down to try to understand something. Why did Falz use that robot to try and kill him plus that was an old model. So why would he use it. Just then someone popped in front of him. "Hi." At those words Klonoa fell off the rock he was on. "Hey why the hell did you do that, you scared me half to death!" he yelled. "I'm sorry" she said, "My name is Anna and what may I ask is yours." she asked. "Well my names Klonoa, and what may I ask are you doing in a town village." he asked. Just passing though, I have to get home so I can protect my grandfathers orb." she said. "What orb?" "One of the orbs of Ark silly." "WHAT" he screamed, "YOU HAVE ONE OF THE ORBS OF ARK!" "Yep, it was my grandfathers treasure." she replied. "Can I come see it?" "Say plz Klonoa." "Why should I have to say plz?" "If you don?t then you can't see it." "Okay plz." "Come on then" she said in that happy voice. "Every time she talks I just what to take that voice and break the dam thing" he thought to himself. For some reason he felt that he had fought her but he never fought a girl and never saw her before. Still, her eyes looked like small pools of water and for a girl she looked strong. With every step she took he had to take two steps to keep up. "So Klonoa, you got a girlfriend yet?" she asked. "No now shut the hell up and lets go" he replied. "Boy you are uptight for someone who is single" she said. "Do you ever shut that hole you call a mouth?" "Only when I'm sleeping."

Meanwhile at the bottom of the black pit. "Well it seems that my little friend has found someone who has one of the orbs." "These humans, worthless creatures and one day soon they shall face my judgment." "One day SHE may prove very useful to me."

"Klonoa, we're only bout 10 miles away now." said Anna. "Anna stop, Klonoa spoke in a soft voice, we're being followed." Suddenly a blast of some kind of lighting spell headed for them. " Get down!" yelled Klonoa. He raised Standstill Shield, preparing to take the attack head on. The spell hit the shield and rebounded back at its caster. "Who are you, cried Klonoa, I know your there!"

Suddenly the sky turned black. From the dark trees a figure stepped out into the field.

"My name is Neo, the dark force, and I hv been told by my master Dark Falz that you are to be destroyed." Neo fired off other blast of this spell which this time hit Klonoa before he could raise his shield.

"Ouch damit that hurt, you'll pay for that." With those words Klonoa drew his sword and ran at Neo.

"Heh heh you won't defeat me by attacking me head on, said Neo, you'll hv to be more creative, here I'll show you, Black Hole Warp." Neo disappeared in a flash of light.

"Where are you, show yourself!" Klonoa yelled. Just as he spoke those words he heard a evil laugh, but couldn't find the source.

"Here I am, cried Neo, Black Grants Attack!" A beam of light came straight at Klonoa. He tried to jump aside but the light grew and exploded throwing him several feet into a tree. Other than the lighting the only sound heard was bones being smashed. It had turned out that to Klonoa flew into the tree arm first and broke it. "Without your arm you can't beat me, Black Gibarta!" This new attack hit Klonoa in every spot that it could get to. "Try as you might, you can't win, Hahahahaha WHAT THE HELL!"
Klonoa had gotten to his feet and was holding his sword. His movement was shakily and blood was flooding out of his legs, arms, and face but somehow he was still alive.

"You think that those little spells will kill me, man I can't believe how small minded you are." "You could hv been a great fighter but you took the evil road and ended up as Falz's slave boy." "Your pathetic as a fighter and as a human, and worthless waste should be deposed of," Klonoa said in a tried voice. He jumped into the sky a few feet above Neo. "Now be gone, Buster Slash", at those words the Orotiagtio released the same beam of light that killed the Hucast but this time it took the shape of the swords blade.

"That won"t get though, Aura of Evil." Then a purple aura came around Neo?s body, protecting him from harm. "Hahahaha." The blade beam hit the aura, broke though and the whole forest lighted up.

"Your dead," as Klonoa spoke those words he fell from the sky and crashed into the ground.

"NO I CAN'T LOSE IT'S NOT POSSIBLE." At those last words Neo's body turned into dust. The sky turned back to its normal shade of sky blue and Anna ran over to Klonoa's body.

"Klonoa are you okay?" asked Anna.

"Ya lets go."

"I know of a small town near here I?ll take you there, can you walk?"

"Ya come on lets hurry." They walked down the path to the town.

"Klonoa's becoming annoying and must be stopped, Neo was a fool to think that Klonoa could be killed by spells, I guess that this time I'll just hv to do the job myself."

If I have time I will do the next part at school tomarrow. anyway comments plz.

first edit fixed ? as i use microsoft.

second edit fixed title and changed detail a bit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeenGohan on 2004-01-29 15:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeenGohan on 2004-01-29 19:48 ]</font>

TeenGohan
Jan 30, 2004, 06:21 PM
This will be the last set in Falz strikes back.
After this the next part of the series, Nightmare will be up in this topic enjoy.

"We're here, and just in time too, the sun's going down." said Anna. Klonoa was in bad shape after his fight with Neo. "Doctor, called Anna, can you look at my friend here?"

"Well he's going to be fine, he just needs a couple weeks rest." said the doctor.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN A COUPLE WEEKS!" cried Klonoa. "WHILE I'M SITTING IN THIS BED FALZ WILL BE OUT THERE COLLECTING THE ORBS!"

"Klonoa, calm down, said Anna, I'll go to my house and get it."

"It seems to me sonny that you hv yourself a girlfriend." said the doctor.

"Shut up old man."

As Anna ran down the path her mind wandered to the fight. He had heard of special forces that could use the black spells but she had never seen one before.

"So she is the one who broke Neo's aura. Very interesting, and while shes out Klonoa is an easy target for me. With his arm broke he can't use his sword. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Part 3 of The Falz Series
Nightmare

"Hmmm this body will hv to until I hv all three orbs, now to find Klonoa and kill him.

Anna reached her house, got the purple orb and ran back to the doctor's. "It didn't take me this long to get to my house." said Anna. "It feels like someones put a spell on this part of the forest, but who would do that?" wondered Anna.

"That would be my doing." A RAcast stepped out of the darkness and walked toward Anna. "This spell freezes the area around you and makes you feel like you hv been walking around in circles. I'l let you go free if you give me the orb." spoke the RAcast.

"You couldn't touch it anyway Falz, only good people's hands can touch the orbs." said Anna.

"I know that, so I took control of this body and will hv him get it for me." replied Falz. He grabbed the orb and left Anna yelling for help.

Klonoa stepped outside for some air, still wondering about Anna. It had been over 3 hours since she left, why wasn't she back yet? Suddenly a dark figure stepped out into the moonlight. "Ann wait whats not her", Klonoa said in a small voice.

"Klonoa, my slaves couldn't kill you but with the power of the orb I will." Falz said.

Damit, Klonoa thought, I don't hv enoough power back yet. Just then a rocket was fired at him. Klonoa tried to move but was blasted several feet away by the blast.

"Now you will die!" laughed Falz.

"Rafoie." Someone fired of a shot of it that hit Falz. "Klonoa, it looks like you could use a bit of help." When Klonoa looked up Neo was standing there.

It turns out that Neo has returned and this time is fighting on the good side. But the REAL nightmare has yet to begin. The true evil is growing stronger and with the three orbs it will hv enough power to destroy the planet. comments plz.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeenGohan on 2004-02-01 17:35 ]</font>