PDA

View Full Version : About the Jap Easter Quests...

ReedBoy
Apr 14, 2001, 10:20 AM
I tried playing the japanese easter quests. I found it hard to understand the instructions that the person had posted. Can anyone make a better walkthrough? I would print the picture but I'd rather not. I'd rather just have the instructions so I can follow them. Please, I would really appreciate it.

Monkey
Apr 14, 2001, 11:03 AM
Yes what do we do? Do we have to d/l all of em?

Acel
Apr 14, 2001, 11:49 AM
No silly, all 3 files are actually necessary for the quest to run. Its only one quest.

Simple walkthrough:
1. Switch the first "com" on to watch a mini scene
2. Go around and talk to all the "momes"(the spy is among them) with the first option(asking them about the Splitter and leaving them alone) until the BLUE ICON Mome ends up on the cameras, namely location B,D&E(he will never turn up on the rest so its pretty easy)
3. Once you see all 3 scenes involving the BLUE ICON mome, find him and defeat him to get the "splitter".
4. Mext you would be able to proceed to the "next" area after a short scene at the Laser fence.
5. Same thing, make the BLUE ICON mome appear on all the cameras, namely location F,G,H and then defeat him after watching those 3 short sequence to get the ADSL modem.
6. Once done, it will say that all the "Spies" are caught and the mission is complete(defeating of BLUE ICON Mome twice in each area). But on your way back to the entrance, you will see 3 "Mome"s standing in a row by the Laser fence.
7. Go back to camera C(the one which isnt working near the start) and investigate again.
8. Once after you see that sequence, check your "Secret Manual" in your Quest board(first item) to receive a message that you have unlocked the hidden path.
9. Next, go through the door and teleport to Mines 1 where you would fight enemies as usual, except for the 3 robots located at seperate locations that you would have tp meet up "eventually"(in the center of the rooms btw) and answer a question each time(correctly of course http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif) to proceed.
10. Last and not least, Fight that dumb worm boss at the end and claim your prize. But be warned though, a 5th question would pop up if you would to take too long to finish that slime(other than just the fourth and final when you are happily chopping its head http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif)...

See, its THAT simple.

Ps: I dont see anything "EASTER" about the quest btw, it happens to be a joint production of e-acess and sonic team - -; ... to promote their new broadband network.....sheesh(yeah and those questions you answer were actually asking you stuffs about their network services)

KeyserSoze
Apr 15, 2001, 04:50 AM
BTW, if you get the 5th question, choose the third answer.