PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: For some reason, someone likes Rockstar games alot.

Jkid
Jan 29, 2004, 09:21 PM
I've visited Apitite today, block 2; and I instantly got spammed by symbol chats that contain Rockstar logos.

I instantly filed bad feedback against them for scraming (Though it's the same thing for spamming). But it might only disable their voice communicator. Oh, wait the reason why they doing it since they know that they're going voice ban them, so they just spam the lobby with symbol chat bubbles. Wonderful. /scarcasm

-Jkid

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jkid on 2004-01-29 18:22 ]</font>

anwserman
Jan 29, 2004, 10:02 PM
Save the feedback for people who show 'drawings' of Hitler and of sexual positions. I would have just left the lobby instead of filing feedback actually.

Thats what you get when you go to apatite.

Jkid
Jan 29, 2004, 10:07 PM
Unfortently I would go to the legit servers but I usually have low level chracters, and most of the time the legit servers have games that contain high level chracters, so some legits don't have a choice.

anwserman
Jan 29, 2004, 10:15 PM
On 2004-01-29 19:07, Jkid wrote:
Unfortently I would go to the legit servers but I usually have low level chracters, and most of the time the legit servers have games that contain high level chracters, so some legits don't have a choice.

Not really. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Unless you don't like people who borrow mags from higher level characters, I'm legit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif My gamertag is "Anwerman" if you don't have it already!

SpyroDi
Jan 29, 2004, 11:05 PM
You know guys,a good amount of legits hang out in Davburite-10. I go there with my legit characters myself.

Jkid
Jan 29, 2004, 11:11 PM
Didn't you read the entire post? I said I usualy play with low-level chracters. And since the legit servers (including Dav.10) have few games that have low-level chracters, most legits that have low-level chracters don't have a choice.

SpyroDi
Jan 29, 2004, 11:14 PM
Well,I have a few legitimate low level characters,I could always play with you too.

anwserman
Jan 29, 2004, 11:42 PM
Oh geez.

http://lucky-s-designs.com/PSO/sig3.jpg
Left to right...
Margarita, lv.112ish
Kelli, lv.138
Mitch, lv.69
Matthew, lv.11
Tara, lv.32
Ginny, lv.34

Take your pic, I have a character in every difficulty mode. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DeciBal
Jan 30, 2004, 11:07 AM
What beat are you guys usually on, because whenever I go on, there isn't anybody really on the other ships. It'd be nice to play with other legits.

btw, Gamertag : DeciBal

Oh, and Answerman. Where did you get the font for your sig, it looks cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DeciBal on 2004-01-30 08:09 ]</font>

anwserman
Jan 30, 2004, 02:02 PM
Its the official PSO font if I'm correct. I'll try to host it once I get home.

AxemPunanny
Jan 30, 2004, 10:29 PM
On 2004-01-29 20:11, Jkid wrote:
Didn't you read the entire post? I said I usualy play with low-level chracters. And since the legit servers (including Dav.10) have few games that have low-level chracters, most legits that have low-level chracters don't have a choice.

I know how you feel. Regardless, just because you have low lvls, doesn't mean you have to play on Apatite. Most of the time, I play alone when I level. I know it can suck if you have trouble finding a certain lvl game outside Apatite. But if you have problems with sh*t in Apatite, then you don't have to be there, just leave. Go elsewhere, maybe you'll be lucky finding a game, if not, play alone. Most ppl that are playing the Ulty games, have been low lvls before. You just gotta get to that point. I had to do that with at least 2 of my characters, which I did alone. Not to mention, if you run into some of the good ppl outside Apatite (i.e. Dav10), you'll might be-friend someone who could help you out. I think you're just submitting to the ease of Apatite. Leave, and try out the greener pastures. You got some good ppl you haven't met yet (specially ppl who are from psow).

OriginalLacan
Jan 30, 2004, 11:32 PM
I have two characters in Ultimate, one in VHARD, and I just started a Fonewearl who's currently at lv 4 or 5. I also hang out on Davburite 10, usually during the late night, but that could be changing.

Also, JKid, close up that table on your sig. It's throwing the thread out of whack.