PDA

View Full Version : My PSO hacking posts

xxxxLiGeRxxxx
Jan 30, 2004, 12:10 AM
ok ok ok my bad don't be haten.... didn't mean to offend anyone.... and no i didn't read the rules... they were kinda long.. i doubt anyone reads them... but maybe i'll go check them out... oh and i fixed my link to my web page so its in my sig... hope ur happy

ABDUR101
Jan 30, 2004, 12:16 AM
It wasn't hating, nor am I offended, it's called modding. And yes, most people read the forum rules, so you know what you're allowed to do. They are there for obvious reasons. I highly suggest you go read them. Thank you for putting your link in your sig.

Next time, please private message instead of making repeat topics. Take care and have fun.

And the discussion of hacking is allowed, but for obvious reasons you're not allowed to discuss, in any way, how to do it. That is what the posts consisted of. It's right in the forum rules.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2004-01-29 21:18 ]</font>

Tsudo_Plat
Jan 30, 2004, 12:16 AM
Whoa Whoa, I don't understand what everyone is getting all up in arms about?! NO TALKING ABOUT HACKING WHATSOEVER? How do you guys think most of the drops and such what that are on this site came from? Hacking into the game itself, in order to find the correct drops etc for enemies.

Check this out, directly from Dictionary.com:

Hacking
Informal. To alter (a computer program): hacked her text editor to read HTML.
To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization: hacked the firm's personnel database.

Now one of these two definitions is a bad one, the other is neutral. I understand why mods have locked this guys other topics, but please be a little more open minded about this subject, rather than: NO HACKING, BAD BAD MONKEY! NO COOKIE!