PDA

View Full Version : Beating the Scum

Armok
Jan 30, 2004, 06:58 AM
Well a while back I join a game on Altair 8-1. Where these 3 guys where discusing duping and one guy was basically making Mats for them. He asks me if I want any. due to my lack of keyboard it took me 30seconds to respond that i didnt. He then proceeded to insult me and my lack of keyboard with the typical insults of a n00b.

Anyway as usually is the case he got very agressive for no real reason and went on about how he was going to kick my ass etc. So I said ok I'll make a game ba6 come join for some one-one fun. 12 minutes later with a score of +5004 (my hucast) to -5004 (his humar) I'd beat him. I let him quietly leave as it was more statisfing that way.

Anyway anyone else ever had a grudge match like that against some big shot wannabe.

polishedweasel
Jan 30, 2004, 10:13 AM
Most people that talk big don't actually know how to battle. The simple rule of PSO life.

_Sinue_
Jan 30, 2004, 10:16 AM
Somewhat. I was in a forest battle with my lvl 165 FOnewearl and my friends lvl 120 HUcast. Two guys were in there.. a lvl 130 (Maxed stats) HUmar and a lvl 15 FOmar. The FOmar had max mind, Demonic Fork, and all lvl 30 techs.

It didn't take long to figure out that the ONLY spell the FOmar was going to cast was Megid. So I'd stay in and cast J/Z on the HUmar and FOmar - and would go into an adjacent room. My HUcast friend could handle the HUmar no problem, but he didn't have enough time to resurect me. So I jus went into another room and blasted the FOmar with Zonde for a 1 hit kill.

He started whining about how it wasn't fair, so agreed not to do it. Instead, I went to town and loaded up on Dark Resistance. My HUcast friend also had high Dark Resistance. So what ended up happening, is the FOmar would cast Megid at me - it'd miss - hit my friend and miss - and also hit his HUmar buddy and kill him.

Eventually the FOmar got tired of being COMPLETELY useless - and went to get his own max stated HUmar. That was even easier.. as I could RAbarta the HUmar and beat on him with my weps to kill him easily. However, he was so over-powered that his strike wouldn't kill me - but just knock me over so he couldn't finish his combo. I just used mates to heal and kept spamming RAbarta. It messed up my friend's combo - be we had Cure/Freeze units and the other two didn't. My HUcast friend caught on that my RAbarta would trigger his traps (100% chance of freeze or confuse). That really wasn't much of a challenge.

We ragged on them for about 20 minuites about how pathetic a player has to be when a max stated HUmar got his ass handed to him by a melee FOnewearl. (I didn't use offensive techs.. just supportive techs, and RAbarta) They jus kinda left after that.

kingmurp
Jan 30, 2004, 11:49 AM
Beating a cheater is on of lifes greatest accomplishments. I did it. I was accused of being a cheater. I called him a n00b and told him if he knew how to play he wouldn't have lost.

Rainbowlemon
Feb 2, 2004, 05:36 PM
I try to avoid using the term 'n00b', as it seems that, online, the only people ever using the word are 'newbies' that have no idea really what they are doing.

Anubis_
Feb 2, 2004, 05:40 PM
I have never.. ever .. ever talked shit on pso..

Cause i know for a 100% fact.. i couldnt back it up..

I've been playin for about a year now.. and I have won not one battle..

Thank God theirs no battle loss count.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif