PDA

View Full Version : Where to go from here?

Aeryn
Jan 30, 2004, 11:56 PM
I'm currently a level 53 FOnewearl in caves ultimate offline. I'm wondering what I should be searching for and doing aside from leveling up on forest runs. Thanks in advance for any replies. Here is my equipment list.

Weapon: Hildebears Cane / Mace of Adaman / Soul Raygun / Holy Ray

Frame: Shock Frame

- S1: God/Hp
- S2: God/Hp
- S3: God/Hp
- S4: God/Hp

Barrior: Barta Merge

Mag: Angel Wingss (15/0/0/195)

lain2k3
Jan 31, 2004, 12:07 AM
first things first. get a better frame.

and I'm guessing that you would be a blueful?
what section ID is your character?

try and look for some other units to equip, such as cure/shock, or resist/devil, or cure paralysis.

caves will be much better to you with technique disk levels. get up to around 60-65 then start doing some caves quests. fake in yellow is a short little quest with decent exp and some good drops availible, unless you ARE a bluefull.

Aeryn
Jan 31, 2004, 01:05 AM
I'm a pinkal

Tsudo_Plat
Jan 31, 2004, 01:07 AM
On 2004-01-30 20:56, Aeryn wrote:
I'm currently a level 53 FOnewearl in caves ultimate offline. I'm wondering what I should be searching for and doing aside from leveling up on forest runs. Thanks in advance for any replies. Here is my equipment list.

Do you mean: (15/0/0/185)?

Also, you might want to substitute some of those God/HPs with God/Minds.

Aeryn
Jan 31, 2004, 01:32 AM
On 2004-01-30 22:07, Tsudo_Plat wrote:

On 2004-01-30 20:56, Aeryn wrote:

Do you mean: (15/0/0/185)?

Also, you might want to substitute some of those God/HPs with God/Minds.

I do mean 15/0/0/185. Thanx. Does anyone know where to find HP mats so that I can reduce my relieance on the God/HPs and switch over to God/Minds. Also, are god/techniques going to be useful at this point?

Thanks again.

Hrith
Jan 31, 2004, 04:59 AM
I'm not sure about the God/Mind thing with such a Mag. Hedoba never used a God/Mind and her Mag has 150 Mind, well that's because I'm a Cure/Unit user http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Aeryn
Jan 31, 2004, 01:12 PM
What cure/* units should I use? I have access to several at the moment.

Tsudo_Plat
Jan 31, 2004, 01:16 PM
I'm not really a Cure/Unit type of person, but I suppose probably Cure/Freeze, Cure/Paralysis? Those seem to be the best ones.

Blitzkommando
Jan 31, 2004, 01:25 PM
If you are planning on Mines or EPII runs then... Cure/Shock! And Cure/Freeze and Cure/Paralysis. The last unit could be a resist type. I would say something like Perfect/Resist if you can get your hands on it.

Aeryn
Feb 1, 2004, 04:37 PM
What would you each recoomend that I have in my slots assuming I have all the availible slot units? Thanks.

darthsaber9x9
Feb 1, 2004, 04:39 PM
On 2004-01-31 10:25, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
If you are planning on Mines or EPII runs then... Cure/Shock! And Cure/Freeze and Cure/Paralysis. The last unit could be a resist type. I would say something like Perfect/Resist if you can get your hands on it.

perfect/resist is a piece of junk. sitck either a god/mind or hp or body or just summing in there lol

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 1, 2004, 04:40 PM
Hmm... I personally would go with the following:

Either

God/Mind
God/Mind
God/Mind
God/Mind

Or

God/Mind
God/Mind
God/Body
God/HP

Like I said before, I prefer to just go in and nuke the enemies, so thats why I try and go all out on the mind. One thing that I do know for sure, is NEVER, EVER USE TP/REVIVAL!! That piece of crap is worthless.

Also, I'd grab a Hildeblue's cane and a Sigh of the God if I were you. They helped me out a lot when I was using my old FOmar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsudo_Plat on 2004-02-01 13:42 ]</font>

navci
Feb 1, 2004, 05:16 PM
You a FOnewearl with a mind mag! You don't need God/Mind! God/Mind are for the Human forces! *falls over*

Hmm Let's see. God/HP is good. Some sort of resist would be nice too, so if a Lily hit you accidentally, you might not die. I don't think it affects you that much if you don't have a cure/paralysis in Caves.. for Temple it's a must. So my suggestion is...

God/HP
Resist units x 2
and whatever you feel like putting in.

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 1, 2004, 05:23 PM
On 2004-02-01 14:16, navi wrote:
You a FOnewearl with a mind mag! You don't need God/Mind! God/Mind are for the Human forces! *falls over*

Hmm Let's see. God/HP is good. Some sort of resist would be nice too, so if a Lily hit you accidentally, you might not die. I don't think it affects you that much if you don't have a cure/paralysis in Caves.. for Temple it's a must. So my suggestion is...

God/HP
Resist units x 2
and whatever you feel like putting in.

Resist units? Why would he use those? Nothing of elemental nature is going to do anything to him in Caves or Forest. The only problem would be Megid, which as a force is incredibly easy to avoid. I don't see whats so bad about using God/Minds as a newman either. Darn it! My techs do more damage and I have more TP! @_@

Besides, the faster he gets his MIND up the easier things will be.

navci
Feb 1, 2004, 06:19 PM
Resist units? Why would he use those? Nothing of elemental nature is going to do anything to him in Caves or Forest. The only problem would be Megid, which as a force is incredibly easy to avoid. I don't see whats so bad about using God/Minds as a newman either. Darn it! My techs do more damage and I have more TP! @_@

Well. As I said, you might not have to deal with it, but accident does happen! It's a choice really, and he did ask what my opinion is.. and whenever I go to caves I always do have EDK boosting units on. As I like to run around a lot.

Well. Put on the God/Mind if you have slots, don't bother if you don't. Just that newman forces have better MST already, there are more pressing concerns than MST, so... I won't put it up as a priority. *shruggs*