PDA

View Full Version : RANDOM QUESTIONS

Cyger
Jan 31, 2004, 12:27 PM
Here are a few of my random thoughts:
1) Who expects to see Dark Flaz as a boss in PSO III?

2)Does anyone see any reasonable connection between the Episode 2 ending and PSO(it just doesn't seem to flow with the storyline)?

3)Does anyone think that Sega made a mistake when putting together PSO. For those of you who have been to Ultimate Mines.......Wouldn't you agree that Sinow Beat looks more like a logical Sinow Blue?(COME ON! Sinow Blue isn't even BLUE! While Sinow Beat is COMPLETELY BLUE!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cyger on 2004-01-31 10:54 ]</font>

Hrith
Jan 31, 2004, 12:39 PM
here are glasses

Blitzkommando
Jan 31, 2004, 12:49 PM
3)Does anyone think that Sega made a mistake when putting together PSO. For those of you who have been to Ultimate Mines.......Wouldn't you agree that Sinow Beat looks more like a logical Sinow Blue?(COME ON! Sinow Blue isn't even BLUE! WHile Sinow Beat is COMPLETELY BLUE!)

Adjust the color settings on your tele. Then you will see that Sinow Blues are actually GREEN! or blue or red or...

Hrith
Jan 31, 2004, 12:59 PM
oh and Abdur, I know I shouldn't ask for this, but this belongs to FKL http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Cyger
Feb 4, 2004, 09:39 PM
On 2004-01-31 09:49, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:

3)Does anyone think that Sega made a mistake when putting together PSO. For those of you who have been to Ultimate Mines.......Wouldn't you agree that Sinow Beat looks more like a logical Sinow Blue?(COME ON! Sinow Blue isn't even BLUE! WHile Sinow Beat is COMPLETELY BLUE!)

Adjust the color settings on your tele. Then you will see that Sinow Blues are actually GREEN! or blue or red or...

Someone has been messing with their T.V. tints...