PDA

View Full Version : Ruins ultimate

Kuea
Jan 31, 2004, 06:04 PM
I wanted to know if any one has tips for getting by the ruins on ultimate?
I can't get by the 7th room of ruins 2.
my charector is lvl 110 ramar redria.
i am using luminous field, tripolic shield, 2 perfict resists, god battle and cure paryalisis
my mag is a lvl 200 hamburger.
my weapons are the heaven punisher,twin flame and guldmilla

Black000Moon
Jan 31, 2004, 06:22 PM
There are different variations so it could be 1 of 6 things but anyways go in to the room for a second shoot at some monsters leave then repeat until they are dead. Takes a while but works as long as u can do 1 damage......

Ketchup345
Jan 31, 2004, 08:07 PM
By the looks of it, you have access to other characters/items. Get a Frozen Shooter; and use that to snipe at the enemies, using a Special-Special-Special combo.

Jarek
Jan 31, 2004, 08:10 PM
yeah with all that, i don't see why you have such a problem. what exactly is giving you trouble?

Kuea
Jan 31, 2004, 08:52 PM
i keep on taking to much damage even if i am only in there for a short time
expecialy with the belras
also the choas sorcerers always heal before i can kill
but i guess i will try the frozen shooter combo

Jarek
Jan 31, 2004, 09:05 PM
that would probably be your best bet, the frozen shooter. use your S/D too. it may help a little.

Kuea
Feb 1, 2004, 05:14 AM
yeah all i have to do is get ahold of a frozen shooter or a snow queen

Cyger
Feb 2, 2004, 08:49 PM
On 2004-02-01 02:14, Gajeh wrote:

And be VERY careful when you get into a room with 4 Indi Belras at a time...if you're not careful, you'll get your ASH kicked

Cyger
Feb 2, 2004, 08:50 PM
On 2004-02-01 02:14, Gajeh wrote:

ALSO, you may want a Cure Freeze with that Frozen Shooter or it'll malfunction and freeze you at horribly wrong times

Squeege
Feb 2, 2004, 10:19 PM
Indi belras, just run around killing everything then get behind 'em and kill. Confuse them if possible. For the gran sorcerers, I don't see why you can't kill them with that guldmilla you have. I can nearly kill them in a combo with my l&k combats/h&s justice, whatever I had in my last ruins run. And I can always kill the crystals with combos. You shouldn't have a problem then.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squeege on 2004-02-02 19:21 ]</font>

SpiffyDude42
Feb 2, 2004, 10:47 PM
It's a shame that you're a RAmar, Jellen/Zalure make most enemies (especially belras) easy. Like others have said, snipe things. If that doesn't work, or you are in a small room, kick out a good multiple hitting weapon like a Stag Cutlery or some nice Mechguns. Since you're a Ranger, you should be using the specials of all your weapons... Find some Hell weapons, Arrest weapons, Demon's weapons, and Chaos weapons, and you'll be using special attacks to tear through your enemies.

Mazinger-X
Feb 3, 2004, 02:00 PM
Or it could be worse, you could be like me in the ruins and get your ass kicked around. What do I use int he ruins? A Red Handgun and my Chain sawd. Just make sure you freeze some enemies you're having problems with and just blast away.

Kuea
Feb 3, 2004, 02:03 PM
well thanks for all the tips and just so you know i use my heaven punisher the most because it has range and a killer special
and i also have a cure freeze so thanks for the warning

gallaugher
Feb 3, 2004, 02:09 PM
Ditch the perfect resist & cure paralysis units. Go with something that boosts your ATP or ATA instead.

KaFKa
Feb 3, 2004, 02:41 PM
as a ranger you should know this by now...

DONT LET THE ENEMIES GET CLOSE TO YOU!!!

as someone else said, walk in, combo with your gulmillias (did you actually find them or are they traded?) and walk out, or find a chaos weapon and watch the arlan fights http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

kingmurp
Feb 3, 2004, 03:10 PM
If you don't use jz and sd, it's as good as over to be begin with. I can clear the ruins with my ra with a red scorpio and final impact. Maybe up def a little too, if you take damage too much.

DeciBal
Feb 3, 2004, 05:27 PM
On 2004-02-03 11:41, KaFKa wrote:
as a ranger you should know this by now...

DONT LET THE ENEMIES GET CLOSE TO YOU!!!

LOL...
That's usually the goal of Forces too.