PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise lost in the Fucking post and no one gives a shit

SubstanceD
Jan 31, 2004, 07:27 PM
In late December I order some stuff from the US offf the Internet:

GX-14 Eva Unit 01 Soul of Chogokin
GX-15 Eva Unit 02 Soul Of Chogokin
GX-16 Eva Unit 00 Solu Of Chogokin
Freedom Gundam 1/100 scale

A couple of weeks ago a box arrived in the mail with all this stuff in it, well almost everything. My GX-14 Eva Unit 01 was not in the Fucking Box. I have been ordering stuff from the States ( I've even ordered stuff from Japan ) for years and this is the first time somthing like this has ever happened. At first I waited for week to see if it another package containing Unit 01 would arrive , it did not. Then I sent an email to the company to that I ordered this stuff from and to this date I still have not gotten a reply and I am begining to get Fucking worried. I don't know what happened to my Unit 01 and I am afraid that this mail order comapny is Not taking my plight seriously .Those Soul of Chogokin figures cost me $80 each, Unit 01 is my favorite Eva Unit and to me it's kind of pointless owning the other two when you don't have Unit 01 the star of the Fucking show. Is it too much to Fucking ask for them to email me back and let me know they are doing something about my missing merchandise? I want to do business with these people again since I have ordered from them in the past but as each and every single day goes by I lose more and more respect for thse Mother Fuckers. I fear that this is going to end with me emailing them everyday untill I get a reply, it seems like the only way to get any results is to be a pain in the ass and nag people to get off thier lazy asses.

ERS
Jan 31, 2004, 11:47 PM
What company did you order them from?

Dangerous55
Feb 1, 2004, 03:18 AM
Keep emailing fucking them, that is all fucking you can really do.

Send a real letter fucking too, might work fucking better then email. Fucking.

Fucking threaten a boycott.

Fucking armed fucking rebellion.

0_0

undevil
Feb 1, 2004, 09:37 AM
Just get a machine gun and blow them all to smithereens over 80 bucks....

Na, but keep emailing them. Those basterds have your merchandise, and that isn't right.

Firocket1690
Feb 1, 2004, 12:55 PM
Why Swear? (http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=74512&forum=11&47)

Black000Moon
Feb 1, 2004, 01:12 PM
threaten fucking to fucking sue them fucking bitchs.

SubstanceD
Feb 2, 2004, 06:14 PM
Well I sent the company an email over the weekend and as luck would have it they desided to reply to me this time. It turns out that they were out of stock of GX-14 ( even though there it is cleary listed as being in stock on the website ) and that they were waiting untill they got more in stock to send me my copy. I am happy about the news and I am even happier to get a reply, that's all I ever wanted, to be kept in the loop.

On 2004-02-01 09:55, Firocket1690 wrote:
Why Swear? (http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=74512&forum=11&47)

I swear alot, you don't like it then tough shit. Why do I swear so much? I dunno, MASSIVE INNER RAGE AND PAIN maybe. My potty mouth is actually alot worse off the net.

Bradicus
Feb 2, 2004, 10:30 PM
no one gives a shit
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

badbitz
Feb 2, 2004, 11:03 PM
On 2004-02-02 19:30, Bradicus wrote:

no one gives a shit
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

are these figures you are ordering? For 80 dollars?

derBauer
Feb 3, 2004, 01:15 AM
I give a shit that you did not receive what you paid for. It is bullshit like that, that makes people not feel safe doing transactions over the Inet.
I have sold tens of thousands of dollars of items on eBay and I have never once had negative feedback. I take pride in my own online sales. I have been fucked over by buyers only 10-15 times, I know because I then block them from bidding on anything of mine again. Buyers stress my ass out! Just today, I got a $320 payment from a buyer who had not repsonded to any of the 45 emails I sent him, I was waiting to give him negative feedback and BAM payment appears.
I guess my point is that most online sales go good, but you unfortunately got a bad one.

RuneLateralus
Feb 3, 2004, 01:30 AM
Most internet places are ok. I generally had good experiences, though I was ripped off on Ebay twice. You just got to be careful.

Daikarin
Feb 3, 2004, 11:27 AM
I believe my copy of "Grandia II" for Dreamcast should be somewhere around North Africa by now.

It's been 2 years.

Honestly, doesn't anyone know where "Madeira Island" is!?

Anybody?