PDA

View Full Version : Should we all get our own Lil NeoPhyte Thing??

Ice_
Apr 14, 2001, 04:32 PM
I think that all of us should be able to make our own little neophyte thing like

Cube got to have his "King Of all androids"
I think that they should make us able to customize our own..

If I could make my own it would be

"Predator of all Evil"

What would yours be??

What do u think about us all being able to make our own?

IceBlink
Apr 14, 2001, 04:58 PM
Yay! We got our l'il signatures or something! ^_^ And mine fits.... ^_^

Even better, I finally finished my footer! Woo! ^_^

Cube
Apr 14, 2001, 05:45 PM
Actually i think it should be something that is earned like in every other board. If we gave a special title to just anyone then those who deserve to have a special title will be no different from those average neophyte newbies.

Right now i think everyone who has a special title deserves it. Iceblink, Ice_, and a few others deserve to have the special title but other people dont. We should keep it like it was before, somehting to earn...

jazzyfox
Apr 14, 2001, 06:36 PM
Hehe, too bad I don't go by my character's name. I'd probably end up with Ciennamon Buns

Ice_
Apr 14, 2001, 08:16 PM
Hmmm when u put it like that including my name Cube well then ..... i agree with you lol

but :-/ my quote is my character MechDroids...... so ill just have to change my sig since i can't change my Name and wouldn't cuz lots of peeps know me as Ice_

IceBlink
Apr 14, 2001, 08:18 PM
On 2001-04-14 16:36, jazzyfox wrote:
Hehe, too bad I don't go by my character's name. I'd probably end up with Ciennamon Buns

I have the perfect one for you. ^_^

~bounce~

^_^;;;;

jazzyfox
Apr 14, 2001, 10:08 PM
~bounce~ ... ~bouncebounce~ ... ~BOUNCE~

Crawurm
Apr 14, 2001, 10:28 PM
people have titles?!?! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_eek.gif

Ice_
Apr 14, 2001, 10:57 PM
w000t w000t i got mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif YAYAYAYYA YAYAYAYYA "Predator OF All Evil" Mwahahahahhahhah I GOT ONE YAY THX AMBRAI!!!!!! or who ever gave it to me !!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Cheech
Apr 14, 2001, 11:01 PM
I better get a damned title! I've been here before most of ya. =P

"Shortness IS lethal"

That's what I want

Kamotz
Apr 14, 2001, 11:15 PM
How did you guys get those titles anyway? I thought you had to be staff or a contributor....

Omege12
Apr 14, 2001, 11:34 PM
I want a title...but I don't care what it is, just not Fiend...
Also complex is now mod here I see...

Cube
Apr 15, 2001, 12:18 AM
Ya gota be special.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

*skips away whistling*

Glider
Apr 15, 2001, 12:30 AM
I got my Monkey one.

Yes, I find Monkeys amusing...

Kamotz
Apr 15, 2001, 12:32 AM
lol

Heero_Yuy
Apr 15, 2001, 01:41 AM
Monkeys r quite amusin ^_^ only animal i can think of that is better is a Dogg http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif my lil name would be "Heero, coolest motha fotha on the planet" because OutKast rules and so do i ^_^

Castelak
Apr 15, 2001, 01:56 AM
no one "deserves" titles. Its just a nice gift given out of kindness.

Mindblade
Apr 15, 2001, 02:26 AM
Lol, I'm tryin to convince Ragnorak to gove me one. We beat flaz togeather today. After the battle, he Leveled up to 100. Anyway, If I had one, It would either be "MAG professor here" or "Your friendly Neighboorhood RAcast(MAG professor)"

Kamotz
Apr 15, 2001, 02:31 AM
What the heck?? Now everybody and their dog has a custom title. Here I am planning on donating to PSO World(which i still do) thinking to myself: "Wow, when I donate, I'll be one of the only people with a custom title, sweet!". Are you guys just asking? I mean some people with custom titles have been here for about a week and have less than 15 posts.

Ah, oh well. I'm complaining again <=P

Heero_Yuy
Apr 15, 2001, 02:36 AM
Well ya always gott think of the little guy ^_^ but i agree some people around here have them because the admins take a liking to them, i mean why else would someone with 20 or less posts have 1. And has this thread suddenly made "titles" popular around here or is it just me?

Ice_
Apr 15, 2001, 08:32 AM
EEEEEKKKK....

Did i cause a conflict????

Sorry...

Kamotz
Apr 15, 2001, 10:45 AM
No, i don't think you created a conflict. You just made a bunch of people jealous (like me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif). I don't think it should be that easy to get the custom title. The title is a mark of accomplisment. Would it be fair for your average Joe to join PSO World and set his title to "Post Count Bully. Is bigger really better?"? What do you think Spy would think of that? If I was in his position, I wouldn't be too happy. He earned his title, yet some week-old users have their own titles. I don't think that it should work like that.

Mindblade
Apr 15, 2001, 10:50 AM
Yea, some people that have them haven't been around long enough to have them IMO. I mean, I might not have as many posts, but I've been here for quite a while. (2 mionths exactly today) but I've helped a lot of people and put up a lot of quality posts.

Mindblade
The self-proclaimed MAG professor

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 11:00 AM
I should get one cause I'm not a fiend. Mabey no title...yah that would be cool...

Monkey
Apr 15, 2001, 12:05 PM
Gee huh wish i could get one of those nifty titles (wink) (wink) if i could (wink) (wink) It would be like:

"Monkey Abuser"

(wink)(wink)

IceBlink
Apr 15, 2001, 03:02 PM
Well, you have to admit, I deserve mine. ^_^ EVERY post I've ever made, I've used '^_^' in it... heh.

Drake47
Apr 15, 2001, 04:04 PM
I want one too although I don't deserve it and don't know what it would be. Aww well, time to feed my pet nano dragon and make sure it doesn't swallow my mag again.

alpha
Apr 15, 2001, 04:25 PM
Yah, hey I donated and got nuthin, i dont have a ton of posts, most are in trade and tech support.

A god Amongst Men......if anyone cares, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif.

KnightShade
Apr 15, 2001, 08:49 PM
yeah I want my title own title Neophyte is just so dull. we need stuff like " 1 man wrecking crew" or something like that for our titles something to make us different.

Kamotz
Apr 15, 2001, 11:04 PM
On 2001-04-15 18:49, KnightShade wrote:
yeah I want my title own title Neophyte is just so dull. we need stuff like " 1 man wrecking crew" or something like that for our titles something to make us different.[addsig]

That's what your signature is for. The title isn't. It's to display your board "rank". At least that's my opinion.

kanyon
Apr 16, 2001, 04:53 AM
Looking at this thread and at my title, I begin to think at least a lil bit of this is pointed at me. My post count is really low, yes. I haven't been at this board long, right again. I probably don't deserve the title in others opinions. This was a nice gift by the moderators of the board. I appreciate it and accept it as thus. I will mention that I have been on the PSO game for quite sometime, and I also like to let my actions speak for me more often. Anyone who has played a game with me will vouch for that I'm sure. Finally, you are for the most part right, not just anyone deserves a title. Many others should have had a nifty title before me, but I still like it. it's mine now. hehe. Thanks for reading.....http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Zheltroxemin
Apr 16, 2001, 05:54 AM
well pneophen has never gotten anything but fiend. and i doubt no matter how many posts i make with pneo or zhel here ill just have th default titles. By the way how the hell would you earn a title.

Cube
Apr 16, 2001, 05:57 AM
Does anyone realise how good this chocolate bunny is!

Pneophen
Apr 16, 2001, 05:58 AM
quite you bucket of bolts you're boring people

Zheltroxemin
Apr 16, 2001, 06:01 AM
silence human who gave you permission to speak

"I am the messenger of death.... and you have mail."-Zheltroxemin

"How dare you call me short! Lemme find a stool so I can kick your ass!" -Pneophen

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Zheltroxemin on 2001-04-16 04:02 ]</font>

Cube
Apr 16, 2001, 06:03 AM
i think ur as bored as me...

i still cant feel my neck...

AdamW
Apr 16, 2001, 06:52 AM
I like Fiend. I'm so evil. I also like Neophytes. Come to me my children. I won't let them bash you. I'll raise you and feed you and love you like you were my own. Then, one night, when you are strong, I will set you all loose in a large wooded area and hunt you down, one by one, feeding on your life-giving plasma.

Lmnopia
Apr 16, 2001, 10:05 AM
hey yeah i could be lawn gnome of death... or something....