PDA

View Full Version : GC-Challenge: I got a C6 prob

Sonic098
Feb 1, 2004, 01:41 AM
Me and my friend were playing C6 legit and everything was fine til boss. we gave him 2 hits and he dissappeared! we waited for around 10 mins by he did not reappear. WTF happened!

Myopathy
Feb 1, 2004, 03:43 AM
On 2004-01-31 22:41, Sonic098 wrote:
Me and my friend were playing C6 legit and everything was fine til boss. we gave him 2 hits and he dissappeared! we waited for around 10 mins by he did not reappear. WTF happened!

One or all of you was getting disconnected I think. Happened to me once in Normal Mode. After like 15 minutes, he appeared again.

Aziangangster
Feb 1, 2004, 09:15 AM
The same thing happen to me once. I just waited and got bored so i started razonding/rabarting the screeens it only did 0 damage but after a few minutes of casting it he went to his second form and the same thing happen with flaz. We beat his first form and then his body just laid there and like 5 mins after he went to his second form.

rena-ko
Feb 1, 2004, 09:35 AM
lag.

better luck next time.

Xeno_M
Feb 3, 2004, 05:34 AM
Heh, that happened to me at Falz on C9 one time. Someone DCed at the last form, so Falz just sat there for us, and let us beat the stuffing out of him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif