PDA

View Full Version : SA2 Battle

goku4ever
Feb 1, 2004, 11:56 AM
yesterday i was playing sonic adventure 2 battle against my m8 and we were playing the city escape lvl i was shadow, and my m8 sonic i think or vice versa. Anyway i was running down that wall near the end and then all of a sudden i went from full speed down the hill to full speed up the hill! Wot happened any 1 no?

Black000Moon
Feb 1, 2004, 12:57 PM
he stays running really fast? SA2>SH

Daikarin
Feb 1, 2004, 01:56 PM
Happened to me once, a glitch due to the sensitivity of the joypad control.

Skett
Feb 1, 2004, 02:47 PM
Never happened. I actually never heard of this happening. Very interesting.

Miso
Feb 1, 2004, 04:48 PM
On 2004-02-01 11:47, Skett wrote:

ive seen that b4...but im sick of that game...i hate the story to it...good thing shadow is dead neway...all that is left is but a single clone...the other clones were destoyed by omega(such a cheesy name) in sonic heroes...

Daikarin
Feb 1, 2004, 04:52 PM
Hey!!! Mind the spoilers, will ya!?

T-T

Skett
Feb 1, 2004, 06:11 PM
On 2004-02-01 13:48, Miso wrote:

ive seen that b4...but im sick of that game...i hate the story to it...good thing shadow is dead neway...all that is left is but a single clone...the other clones were destoyed by omega(such a cheesy name) in sonic heroes...

Thank you for reveiling a spoiler to a game that I want. Next time put "SPOILER" in front of the spoiler so I can skip it.

Outrider
Feb 1, 2004, 11:02 PM
On 2004-02-01 15:11, Skett wrote:

Thank you for reveiling a spoiler to a game that I want. Next time put "SPOILER" in front of the spoiler so I can skip it.

Or just not say it at all? Argh. Seriously people... think about it. If the game just came out recently, why would everyone know the story?

Hikara
Feb 2, 2004, 12:49 PM

On 2004-02-01 11:47, Skett wrote:

YOU DOLT! Did you NOT HEAR Omega near the end? He said "You know about cloning. The real must still exist. So HA. Shadow's NOT dead, and you're just insolent...

Sorry about that, I had to get that out. On topic, I've seen Sonic run full speed uphill before. Freaky, yes, but it happens. Maybe he's just going so fast that gravity doesn't affect him...? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 2, 2004, 12:56 PM
On 2004-02-01 08:56, goku4ever wrote:
yesterday i was playing sonic adventure 2 battle against my m8 and we were playing the city escape lvl i was shadow, and my m8 sonic i think or vice versa. Anyway i was running down that wall near the end and then all of a sudden i went from full speed down the hill to full speed up the hill! Wot happened any 1 no?

Sonic games have always had bugs like that. I can remember falling through holes in pipes in the Chemical Plant Zone on Sonic 2. Every once in a while in the original Sonic the Hedgehog, you'd go shooting off into nowhere while using the Super Boot. Same kinds of things in Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles.

Your specific problem, I suppose would come down to something along the lines of your direction switching for one reason or another, without the GameCube recognizing a turn for the function call that tells Sonic to come to an abrupt stop. Something like that.

goku4ever
Feb 2, 2004, 01:46 PM
well wotever it was it was cool