PDA

View Full Version : Team Twilight Knights?

Quo
Feb 1, 2004, 06:08 PM
Anyone know anything about them? I recieved an automated invitation to join the team but I wan't to know more about them first.

CoPsOleader
Feb 3, 2004, 09:08 AM
Theyre clan and mine are allies but I lost their site while ago.I guess theyre a pretty good clan.

SungKwon
Feb 3, 2004, 05:16 PM
L-PSO is at a hate-hate relationship with TK. TK sent (Massed? Spammed?) messages to members in L-PSO and S N K, the two clans that have more members than TK. The leader who ordered that command is still leading TK, so if you want to join an aggressive, ruthless clan, go right on ahead. Oh, and they're not legit either, an administrator confessed to me

Quo
Feb 3, 2004, 05:59 PM
Non-legit, huh. Screw them.

Sam916
Feb 3, 2004, 07:47 PM
On 2004-02-03 14:16, SungKwon wrote:
L-PSO is at a hate-hate relationship with TK. TK sent (Massed? Spammed?) messages to members in L-PSO and S N K, the two clans that have more members than TK. The leader who ordered that command is still leading TK, so if you want to join an aggressive, ruthless clan, go right on ahead. Oh, and they're not legit either, an administrator confessed to me

L-PSO is right we kinda do have a hate-hate relationship. And secondly we were always not legit. What admin gave you that information. 3rd thing, so what if we send messages to people. And last but not least, just to inform you, you're spunk sidekick got me thinking, we could hold an event that says *L-PSO* sucks!!. And you would have no power over it and neither would PSOW.

Zebulan7
Feb 3, 2004, 09:11 PM
[/quote]we could hold an event that says *L-PSO* sucks!![/quote]
Have fun at that event. This is what the team pages are for. Go there to read what each clan is like.

It is very obvious that TK is not legit from reading this. They state that they accept legits, but they are not solely legit. They don't care if you are a cheater/God-hating sinner.

L-PSO is entirely legit, and we have a fun time. We do many things and such. We are very active. Read our forum in here to find out more.

Robbie088
Feb 3, 2004, 10:44 PM
Okay, Stop the presses! You cannot justify going on and dissing on TK without hearing all sides of this argument! Also, Sam, let's not get angry with people because that will cause more dissention among clans, and we've already got a bad rep from something a certain somebody did...

Anyway, SungKwon, excuse me, but did I not apologize for what our leader did? I don't see why you're really pounding us into the ground when I clearly sent PM's to the leaders apologizing for our leader's mistake. If he continued doing so after I sent the PM, I'd certainly like to know so I can solve the situation promptly.

Also, to Quo, I apologize for the invitation if no one sent you information about us to begin with. If you feel inclined to do so, please check out our guild page for more information about us, or PM me and I'd be more than glad to provide sufficient information about our guild.

Now, to the rest of you insulting TK, you should be ashamed of yourselves! Quo clearly wanted to know information about TK, and you all are turning him away from us before he could hear a word about us! Is there any reason to hate us, just because some members of our group aren't legit? Sorry, but it states it in our guild page that we're not a legit only group. We never said so, and if someone from our group (or claiming to be from our group) said so, then they were utterly mistaken. I don't see why you all are turning Quo away from us, since I do believe that I have been very kind and patient to other clans not even in our alliances. Besides what our leader did that one time (and I think I'm going to have to have a discussion with him after this because I'm pratically the major domo behind this group now) (which does NOT express the opinions or morals of the rest of the group) what else have we done that could possibly constitue for you speaking against our group? If you don't have a reason, then I ask that you cease this injustice now.

Thank you, and sorry that I lost my temper a bit there, but I'm kind of tired from a late play practice, and I'm just upset that after all the kindness I show to people that this is what I get. Good night, and God bless.

-Robbie

Ok, I edited the message from before, and now I see Quo's decision. It's just that I'm still peeved about what you're doing here, SungKwon. I don't think that I have done anything to you, so if you have a problem with Sam, please say it was Sam who was a jerk, not the whole clan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robbie088 on 2004-02-04 13:56 ]</font>

CoPsOleader
Feb 4, 2004, 09:02 AM
Its nothing wrong with not being legit.Im legit but some of my chars are not but theyre not 100% unlegit and that was kinda wrong turning him away like that. We dont need any fighs on here thou.

Zebulan7
Feb 4, 2004, 04:49 PM
Non-legit, huh. Screw them.

I was taking this as a message he wants to be in a legit clan.

Did you not read my post, Robbie? I clearly stated that TK was not legit, just like you did, and that info about TK can be seen from the team center.

Obviously my attempts to clear things up went un-noticed.

Robbie088
Feb 4, 2004, 04:52 PM
No Zebulan, I have no problem with your remarks. It's just that I sent SungKwon a message after that whole ordeal, and I was just upset that he judged the entire clan on something one person did (even if he is leader--I admit that looks suspicious, but I have the feeling an impeachment is inevitable here). Sorry about the post if I offended you.

SungKwon
Feb 4, 2004, 05:06 PM
On 2004-02-03 16:47, Sam916 wrote:

L-PSO is right we kinda do have a hate-hate relationship. And secondly we were always not legit. What admin gave you that information. 3rd thing, so what if we send messages to people. And last but not least, just to inform you, you're spunk sidekick got me thinking, we could hold an event that says *L-PSO* sucks!!. And you would have no power over it and neither would PSOW.

Would we care? You're entitled to your own opinion http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif We'll hold a game that says "TK SUCKS!!" just to get back at you, but we're not 10 year old smacktards that do that kind of stuff.

SungKwon
Feb 4, 2004, 05:09 PM
On 2004-02-03 19:44, Robbie088 wrote:
Anyway, SungKwon, excuse me, but did I not apologize for what our leader did? I don't see why you're really pounding us into the ground when I clearly sent PM's to the leaders apologizing for our leader's mistake. If he continued doing so after I sent the PM, I'd certainly like to know so I can solve the situation promptly.

Ok, I edited the message from before, and now I see Quo's decision. It's just that I'm still peeved about what you're doing here, SungKwon. I don't think that I have done anything to you, so if you have a problem with Sam, please say it was Sam who was a jerk, not the whole clan.

Haha, I'm sorry. Just letting him know you guys aren't legit and the ruthless things you've done, and you'll see then if he wants to join, ne?

Robbie088
Feb 4, 2004, 09:18 PM
You know, I'm sorry, but I didn't quite understand that last comment SungKwon...you said the ruthless things "we" do, and if I'm not mistaken, I NEVER sent PM's to your group except to you for an apology. You're forgetting that just because there's one or two people committing the action that automatically it's assumed that everyone in the group does that. If we assumed things like that, then I guess everyone who's a Christian is going to kill innocent Jews just like Hitler did. I mean, he did it, he was a leader of a country, so then doesn't that mean that everyone from Germany who's a Christian is a murderer? No, I don't think so, so please stop convicting us the same way.

Also, I must ask why you even went and dissed us like that in the first place. Am I ruthless? Am I a jerk (excluding from now)? If you have proof of my ruthlessness or my jerkishness (yes, I know that's not a word, lol, just go with it) then I'd like to know. What have I done to you that consitues for that name calling? If you don't have a reason, then please, I ask again, stop.

toosmart4U9078
Feb 4, 2004, 10:16 PM

LOL, ROTFLMAO, aggressive and ruthless? OWW NOO THE....PAIN......THE.....AGONY!!!!...I....th....th i...think....I'm...go..ing...to.....faint **faints**

wow kwon u r aware that it says THAT WE'RE NOT LEGIT IN OUR HOME PAGE!? ppl have said that THREE TIMES, yes count them THREE TIMES, oh wait a minute u obviously couldn't read that on ur own, so perhaps u can't count either...**sigh** insulting inferior little fools is sooo annoying, the idiots dont' understand half the comments u throw at them...but anywayz kwon dont flame at us, cuz believe me, ur not very good at it....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: toosmart4U9078 on 2004-02-04 19:19 ]</font>

SungKwon
Feb 4, 2004, 10:16 PM
Just your leader is ruthless and aggressive and a jerk for trying to recruit my loyal members. I'm letting Quo know thats what kind of leader is in TK, I kinda screwed up I guess and you guys interpreted as it being all of you.

SungKwon
Feb 5, 2004, 06:20 PM
Understood, Toosmart, but if I remember, you're the one who actually did the PMing? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Anways, I'm sorry for all of this, I'm certainly pissed at myself and not thinking before speaking, so you all have permission to beat the shit outta me.

Oh, and I'll give everyone in TK a LEGIT StormWand:INDRA http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif