PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What is better the Red Saber or Lavis Cannon?

Pikus
Feb 1, 2004, 06:53 PM
Topic!
The Lavis cannon has nice looks I say but low grind but I like it very much. Both of these blades are my favorite colors. But which is the best out of the two? I need to know which has the better results not by status alone but by users who have them. So which is the better saber? In looks and in power.

Dhylec
Feb 1, 2004, 07:41 PM
see their stats comparison..
http://pso-world.com/item_compare.php?section=8&class=Saber&version=v3

Soukosa
Feb 1, 2004, 08:05 PM
Even at full grind, the Red Saber would still have 105 ATP less. The Red Saber has a Fill special while Lavis Cannon shoots out a wave that acts like a slicer in a way, but at the cost of some of your HP.

Genoa
Feb 1, 2004, 08:34 PM
Very similar weapons, I believe Red Saber is the incomplete Lavis Cannon. Lavis Cannon untekked is awesome. Some kind of glitch. The special ablility fires out the weapon itself... like a slicer or something. And, if you find an item called Syncesta (easiest way to find: Oran-Ult-Forest-Hildetor) you can turn it into Lavis Blades (pretty cool daggers), then, if you use another Syncesta, it will turn into Double Cannon (really cool Twin Saber). All 3 of the Lavis's fire out the wave attack at the cost of HP. I'd say Lavis Cannon. I have Double Cannon and Red Saber. I need a syncesta so I can turn DC back into Lavis Cannon (My Black King Bar+80 is better than DC)