PDA

View Full Version : Mags casting Reverser.

Voracious
Apr 14, 2001, 06:52 PM
The other night I was playing with a couple of friends with my lil force character in ruins. Well, my poor force kept getting killed repeatedly. Every time I died I was revived VERY quickly. I promtly said "thanks" to whoever brought me back. All my friends went quiet. It seems that none of them had ever cast reverser or used Moon atomizers. I knew that I didn't have any dolls on me. Then it hit me....my MAG!!! I decided to test it out and ran into a room filled with damiens/etc. 3 for 3 times I died and was quickly ressed.

Point being: My mag was a Sita, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any other Mags that cast reverser on it's owners.

teflon
Apr 15, 2001, 08:40 AM
Kabanda, Ravana,Naga,Bana,Marica,lla,Andhaka,durga,Bhirava, and a whole lot more.

SuperSubZero
Apr 16, 2001, 01:53 AM
You are fortunate. They are not guaranteed to do it every time, and normally will only do it when their photon bar is very high. High IQ and Syncro are necessary also.

-SSZ

Andromeda
Apr 16, 2001, 01:15 PM
Well I dunno about Sita, but I've used both Chao and Pian (both lvl 200, IQ 200, SYNC 120%) for a long time and was NEVER resurrected. Not once!