PDA

View Full Version : Yellowboze, FoS, and HP Mats

Appleicious
Feb 2, 2004, 12:40 AM
I've done 20 runs so far and have found 35 HP Mats - one or two on each run. There have only been a few runs when I haven't found one. The "Section ID: Details" guide says that Yellowboze is supposed to find power, defense, and evasion, but all I've found is HP and Luck. Anyone else have a similar experience? lain2K3? Or is this just some weird occurrence?

RicoRoyal
Feb 2, 2004, 01:07 AM
Oddly enough about half a year ago while looking for a luminous field from the hildelts I had the same odd ordeal that you did. Yup, I was yellowboze and did FoS runs over and over and over again... and I found large amounts of luck materials and even larger amounts of HP mats. I had never found so many luck/HP materials in such a short amount of time. I never even found my luminous field and already I had all the luck materials my HUcast needed to get his luck to 40.

Soukosa
Feb 2, 2004, 01:28 AM
Either that guide applies to the DC versions or its just wrong since the mat settings are the same for all IDs.

Silly_Putty
Feb 2, 2004, 01:50 AM
That chart has been out since V1 except orginally it had hit mats on it, so someone had to have modified it thinking it worked for GC.

lain2k3
Feb 2, 2004, 04:09 PM
yes, I did. I my now ~650 runs, I've found about 500 HP mats. they were much more abundant earlier. in runs 30-60, I was finding about 4-5 per run. I found tons of mind and evade mats later, but still consistentleygot the HP mats.

Zelgadis
Feb 2, 2004, 04:43 PM
Eh try doing whitill ruin runs. My friends luck has gone from about 14 to 76 because of the amount of luck mats I found in there. Personally I'm sick of seeing luck mats...they piss me off....