PDA

View Full Version : Same tourney chars.

psojohndoe2
Feb 2, 2004, 10:46 AM
I've noticed that every tournament I do online in 1vs1 vs the COM, I always end up facing one of 3 people: Ino'lis, Stella or Memoru. Every time. Is there a reason for this?

I asked a japanese player, in albeit my own broken japanese, why I only fought them, and his answer, was in english "HUnewearl". Maybe I asked it wrong, or does it mean that whoever selects HUnewearl will get those 3 to fight?

I've also noticed whenever I partner with a certain friend in 2vs2, and he starts it... we always face the same COM opponents, Break, Sil'fer or Saligun.

What does the complete guide have to say on this? I still haven't ordered mine >_< (lack of cc)

donkeybeatz
Feb 2, 2004, 11:21 AM
Actually, it's been like this since the Sega Cup got started.
Before that you'd go against a handful of NPC's like Orland and his stupid god shield and Tsumikiri J-Sword =T

Link00seven
Feb 2, 2004, 04:40 PM
Weird.

It sounds alot like a bug in the servers. Can anyone provide more information?

Malkavian
Feb 3, 2004, 09:47 AM
Dj_Donkey is right. Sometimes they change the COMs decks that play in tournaments. I guess is not their plan but this way fight COM is more boring and fight humans is more wanted http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif