PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to...

Hikara
Feb 2, 2004, 12:42 PM
As I have already tried this with my current Fic, The Protectorate's Shadow, but it has yet to finish, I was wondering if it is at all possible for the Mods, especially Hikosaka, to put the pics we use for covers in the Fanfictions with it? That would just make it look cooler, if you were to ask me, but if it isn't, I won't get my hopes up too high.

Robert_Wolf
Feb 2, 2004, 12:52 PM
That sounds like a great idea, though I'm not sure how you would go about it...

Sharkyland
Feb 2, 2004, 07:33 PM
It would be pretty difficult to do. If you know HTML language you can set up your own webpage with that type of stuff. You should talk to M_Blackhawk who already has done that with a couple of his fanfictions.

KodiaX987
Feb 2, 2004, 09:50 PM
Actually you'd just need to use the same format as the fanart page. Piece of cake, logically...

Gnarled_rose
Feb 2, 2004, 09:57 PM
As I have already tried this with my current Fic, The Protectorate's Shadow, but it has yet to finish, I was wondering if it is at all possible for the Mods, especially Hikosaka, to put the pics we use for covers in the Fanfictions with it? That would just make it look cooler, if you were to ask me, but if it isn't, I won't get my hopes up too high.
No. Stupid idea. No soup for you! *Snatches all three fics from Hikara and holds them high above his head while he jumps for them, waving his arms like a first-grader*
Hikara:Hey! Quit it! Gimme!
*I's bust into cheesy Japanese laugh*
Bwa ha ha!*mouth moves, then stops* ha ha ha ha*mouth moves again, too late, and stops*

Seriously, though, it might be cool to see some of these fics with covers. If not, too bad for Hikara, who has LJR pics up the wazoo for his fic. And that's not a very good place to have LJR pics(not very polite, either.)

Chaos_Phoenix
Feb 2, 2004, 10:02 PM
Unlike Rose's opinion, I think that it is a very good idea, Hikara. *Sucker-punches Rose in the stomach, and returns the fics back to Hikara* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

KaFKa
Feb 2, 2004, 10:08 PM
i think its a good idea. im getting a big poster-y thing done by LJR, too.

ladyjaderiver
Feb 2, 2004, 10:36 PM
Yes, if I can ever find time to finish it...

Oh, crap, come to that, I don't remember where I left the conte! *runs off to find the "Fancy Chalk"*