PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm old here.

Spy
Apr 14, 2001, 07:16 PM
Hello, my name is Spy and I'm old here.

Castelak
Apr 14, 2001, 07:25 PM
Hello, my name is Castelak, im old too, but 16 days younger than you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif. As you can see, I never posted much.

[addsig]

<font

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Castelak on 2001-04-14 17:33 ]</font>

kanyon
Apr 15, 2001, 02:24 AM
hehe, I'm still a lil pup. lol, and oh yeah, btw, Castelak, where in Minnesota ya from? I'm from Albert Lea. hehe way down south. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Rubius-sama
Apr 15, 2001, 02:38 AM
yo, im young...gonna be old someday....

Heero_Yuy
Apr 15, 2001, 02:41 AM
I am old...? damn i guess so

ReikenFeralsbane
Apr 15, 2001, 02:58 AM
Spy, it's ashame you don't play pso anymore. Regs are getting scarce, so is intelligence. Maybe in Vers. 2 i can actualy play with ya.

Cheech
Apr 15, 2001, 03:40 AM
No offense Spy, but why do you care to be mod so much? It's not like there are so many "bad" people here that you need to have there posts deleted or moved. Everyone keeps together.

I've been to TONS of message boards over a long span of time, and there is always a person like this, they only keep posting and keep there post count high because they need the urge to be powerful and rule over people that really don't want or need to be ruled. The reason Ambria probably left is b/c he/she saw that there was no need for an all power mod.

I guess its nice and all to have your own little picture, but big whoop. Just get over it Spy, you whine too much.

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 03:57 AM
On 2001-04-15 00:58, ReikenFeralsbane wrote:
Spy, it's ashame you don't play pso anymore. Regs are getting scarce, so is intelligence. Maybe in Vers. 2 i can actualy play with ya.

He's playing again. Ya know the clan stuff?

Acel
Apr 15, 2001, 06:25 AM
Not that I stand by him but...Cheech I like you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Danger_Girl
Apr 15, 2001, 08:47 AM
I've been around for awhile. Although I havent had anything intelligent to say since post #4. Thats probabily why I haven't got my own special little title like "king of the androids" or "bite me" or "post count bully" or "who's better than Kanyon?" Thats okay though. I've never been one to shy away from self promotion http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif. After all I am the most beautiful girl on Pioneer 2.

Kanyon your a Minnesota too!!!! No Way!!!! I work in Minneapolis and live right on the Wisconsin boarder. I can (and do) chuck stones at Minnesota its so close.

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 11:24 AM
Actually, all those people had to do was reply to some topic and they all got titles...
I think it was Ambrai's leaving present...
Oh well.

Danger_Girl
Apr 15, 2001, 11:34 AM
Doh! I missed that one. Rats! Stupid reality, always getting in the way! Oh well I'll be an Otaku or whatever it is before to long. I guess that'll ghave to dohttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif.

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 11:59 AM
Try asking a moderator if you want one. And tell them to give me a blank title, I would like that.. hehe

Danger_Girl
Apr 15, 2001, 12:07 PM
Good idea...er...who's the mod now by the way?

Lets see...hmmm...what would be a good title? How about The most beautiful girl on Pioneer 2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif? Seems only logical.

Spy
Apr 15, 2001, 03:18 PM
Actually Cheech, I'm not really bent on being a mod here at all. The reason for this post is just a logical as somebody pointing out that they are new to the board. It may make sense, and it may not. I am a being of paradoxes within paradoxes.

Hell, screw the unique titles now, I want to be changed back to a freaking Otaku. I was more "rare" and unique that way.

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 04:06 PM
Danger, complex is the mod by the way.

Rotis
Apr 15, 2001, 04:24 PM
Ahh... I'm nothing but an uber-newbie... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

(Though the fact that I can rarely ever GET to the boards doesn't help... couldn't register for a while... my computer doesn't seem to like PSO World...)

Rotis
Apr 15, 2001, 04:28 PM
Consarnit! Not another doublepost...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Rotis on 2001-04-15 18:02 ]</font>

Cheech
Apr 15, 2001, 06:59 PM
Your lying to yourself by saying your not "bent" to become mod, please.. I saw like 5 of your posts whining saying "Can I be mod now?" I mean come on. Have you been on ANY other message boards before? I highly doubt it because you obviously dont ASK to become mod. Mostly every owner of a message board I know hate that.

And by this post, sure, I know you were trying to hide it in here, writing a post saying "I'm old!" Was just a way to get attention by Complex or whoever to see that you've been here awhile and should "get" mod status. You dont even deserve it.

Gureo
Apr 16, 2001, 02:26 AM
Well....again, I'm always looking after the fact on page 2 & 3 of the message boards...oh well, that's what happens when you have a life to live! Anyway, I dont post unless I have something to say, but I've been around a wee while.

Ahh, I remember the days when there were rumors of this stage called the 'ruins' & some insanely hard boss only known as 'the worm'. When someone at level 40 was god, & there was this myth about something called a 'double saber'. OOOhh !! (wakes up) sorry kids...those flashbacks happen often nowadays !!

Would you believe I've been playing sine Dec. 26 (I live in Japan) & my strongest char is only level 47 !!! HAHAHAHAAH !!! Well, laugh all you want, 'cause I'll be playing version 2 the very same day it is released here !!!!

I can't wait for ver. 2 , because it will rekindle some of those fond memories....when players who have access to new MAGs, weapons, levels, etc., start playing games with those who don't (well for a while , anyway)... new rumors...new myths...new discoveries....the very things that have kept me playing this game so long....

Anyway, hope 2 C U all online...
yoroshiku...

Folken
Apr 16, 2001, 03:05 AM
Oh no Danger Girl, you have 444 posts. According to Chinese culture, that is a very bad number. Very much similar to 666 in Christian religion. The stroy behind it is fairly simple. In Chinese Cantonese the number four is prononced very similarly to death. So essentially it's like saying death, death, death. I wouldn't have thought anything of it until my grandfather died April 4th at 4am a few years ago. EEEEEK, triple 4s.

-ken

kanyon
Apr 16, 2001, 04:16 AM
Woo hoo. Danger Girl living right near me lol. Throwing stones? Now I know why my windows are always being broken. I can never have good stuff. lol. Yep yep, I bet you work at the Mall of America, lol. anyways, there was no real point to this, so.......
"Who's better than Kanyon?" I thought so.

Zheltroxemin
Apr 16, 2001, 06:23 AM
i am

Pneophen
Apr 16, 2001, 06:25 AM
Zhel is

Lmnopia
Apr 16, 2001, 10:14 AM
hail spy

Core
Apr 16, 2001, 03:04 PM
actuallly you should hail Cube...he is KING of all androids....but that dosen't make sense because i'm not a android so what dose it matter that he is king hmmmmm..the next question that comes to mind is what the heck i'm talking about! oh by the way i'm old yet young here hahahaha