PDA

View Full Version : olga flow question

Kuea
Feb 2, 2004, 04:49 PM
i was reading a faq on pso ep 2 and in the ultimate it said olga had a ult exclusive attack of turning you (or one of you partners) into flowen causing all damage to him transfer to you.
but when i was playing with my friends on hard he turned my friend into flowen.
I was just wondering if this was true that it's a ultimate exclusive attack.

Ketchup345
Feb 2, 2004, 04:54 PM
From the Olga Flow strategy guide (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1001):

But there is something else to this: In Hard Mode and later, Olga Flow will do its body-switching technique, turning you into Heathcliff Flowen

Kuea
Feb 2, 2004, 04:58 PM
k thanks the guide must have been flawed.

mastercarl
Feb 2, 2004, 05:36 PM
???out of all the times ive faced olga flow ive never seen some of those attacks, Ketchup345. So that must not be for gamecube correct?

Ketchup345
Feb 2, 2004, 05:41 PM
On 2004-02-02 14:36, mastercarl wrote:
???out of all the times ive faced olga flow ive never seen some of those attacks, Ketchup345. So that must not be for gamecube correct?

From the top of that guide:

GC & XBox In Depth Olga Flow Boss Guide

Flint
Feb 2, 2004, 05:47 PM
I wouldn't worry, i've never seen the attack either and i'm on Xbox. I'd like to see it though, sounds cool... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aziangangster
Feb 2, 2004, 06:43 PM
u porbably killed him to fast cause most of the time me and some of my friends kills him to fast he wont be able to use the move.

Sabin_Linhigh
Feb 2, 2004, 07:40 PM
He did it in very hard last time I faught him with some friends. We were offline. Ended up we could not beat him... Tried to many times, wasted our mags... If we had gone one more though I would have supplied myself with Sace Dolls. Why, you ask? Becuase I was the level 131 they were hoping to fall back on, I was also the one running around as Flowen for half an hour being chased by Olga because they had died and I had no more Moon Atmoizers... Tough luck eh?

Miso
Feb 2, 2004, 07:51 PM
im glad i came here,cuz i was wondering who the person was that he turned u in2...ive only fought him 1 time,in multiplayer...ive only been 2 the vr temple in ep 2...i wanna beat ep 1 on hard b4 ep 2 @ all...

Cyger
Feb 2, 2004, 08:40 PM
On 2004-02-02 14:47, Flint wrote:
I wouldn't worry, i've never seen the attack either and i'm on Xbox. I'd like to see it though, sounds cool... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BELIEVE ME! IT IS NOT COOL!

RFB
Feb 3, 2004, 03:11 AM
On 2004-02-02 16:51, Miso wrote:
im glad i came here,cuz i was wondering who the person was that he turned u in2...ive only fought him 1 time,in multiplayer...ive only been 2 the vr temple in ep 2...i wanna beat ep 1 on hard b4 ep 2 @ all...

errmm... I think that somewhere in the forum rules it says something like "no 1337 speak and such"(except of course when you're referring to 1337 people or attitudes).

Oh, and about the "Christ! I'm flowen! o_O" well... it's visually cool, but talking about killing olga, it's a real pain in the ass.

InCognito
Feb 3, 2004, 03:32 AM
He doesn't do the move very often. I've had it happen numerous times on GCN. I'm sure it happens on both versions.

Mazinger-X
Feb 3, 2004, 01:45 PM
That move when he turns you into Flowen is like when Dark falz takes your soul and or identity, you hit Olga when you're Flowne, you get hurt. Bam you die. o_O

gallaugher
Feb 3, 2004, 02:11 PM
On 2004-02-03 00:11, RFB wrote:
errmm... I think that somewhere in the forum rules it says something like "no 1337 speak and such"(except of course when you're referring to 1337 people or attitudes).

Um, that wasn't 1337 speak.

Carlocijs
Feb 3, 2004, 03:22 PM
Well, in Very hard, Olga Flow did that to me a few times, I was surprised that I was another character at that time. I aint going to do that again fast. Very hard Olgay Flow is still difficult.

Thrash777
Feb 3, 2004, 03:57 PM
He he! It was funny when I first saw that! Me and my friend were playing in Hard mode and in the boss room he said: "Hey! I've been turned into a white guy!"
I said: "What? Who cares, kill him quick or we'll both be transparent white!"
He said: "But look! I'm an old wizard"
I decided too look and was amazed: "That's not a wizard, that's Heathcliff Flowen!"

I knew who it was straight away, when I did look! Then it happen to me, which was even funnier as I was a HUnewearl!

DezoPenguin
Feb 4, 2004, 11:11 AM
Not even slightly funny when he does it to you when you're playing solo, though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif He did it to my HUnewearl on Hard and my HUcaseal on VH. What's really annoying is that unlike Dark Falz, who gives you your soul back after one cycle through, AND who can still be hurt (as long as you're able to heal the damage), Olga leaves you as Flowen for quite a while and continues to beat up on you the whole time, while simultaneously being damage-proof. Nasty fellow, that.

*decides that Dr. Osto should have been slowly shoved into a blender feet-first before he ever left Coral*