PDA

View Full Version : Revivals

Sabin_Linhigh
Feb 2, 2004, 08:48 PM
Ok, I know that Battles can not be stakd. But what about HP and TP revivals? Or Even PB? (Bare in mind that I am counting all forms of these) Also, If I am a Newman, and equip a TP restoring item, will it increase my rate of resoration? Or is it just a waste of a slot?

Hrith
Feb 2, 2004, 08:58 PM
1st - those units do stack, in a way, let's just say that it will not be useless to equip several.

2nd - about newmen equiping TP/Revival (Spirit Garment, whatever), this is not a waste of a slot, just bear in mind that newman auto TP recovery will only work if you do nothing, while healing units, armours, etc. will only work if you walk/run.

Blitzkommando
Feb 2, 2004, 09:08 PM
Need I mention the S-Rank versions of the revival as well? If I am correct, as I have never had that special before, they heal much faster than any unit and do so all the time? Even if it is only while moving or standing I believe it may be worth it, especially for a android. In particular the HP revival so as to increase their already fast recovery.

Genoa
Feb 2, 2004, 09:10 PM
Let's say you are a newman at lvl. 200 wearing Spirit Garment and 4 TP/Revivals. Your TP would recover really really fast! Yes, the revivals/creates can be stacked. Battle, as you said, cannot.

Sabin_Linhigh
Feb 2, 2004, 09:16 PM
Thank you all for the answeres and extra info on the subject. I am also proud to announce that I WAS RIGHT!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Er... Sorry, little thing btween me and a friend here... Heh-heh.