PDA

View Full Version : Photonic Grinders

Shir
Apr 14, 2001, 09:24 PM
Does anyone else wish you could find an item to raise the percents on a weapon? It sucks to find a neat rare or something and have all 0% so that a less-strong weapon is more useful in differant areas.
I know it would unbalance things, but they should be rare, and maybe instead of 'grinding to max' you can only use a certain amount per weapon. But it would be nice if you could find items that raise a weapons Dark by 5% or somesuch.

GT
Apr 15, 2001, 12:33 AM
I agree. maybe in V.2 they should have an upgrade weapons shop. You could pay for the % upgrades. I think that would be very cool!

GT

Cheech
Apr 15, 2001, 03:48 AM
They should also have resist materials that raise Fire, Light, Dark, ect. resistance...

Burnside
Apr 15, 2001, 04:11 AM
Or grinders that increase those but decrease how much power it has in total..has to be defects..

MechDan
Apr 15, 2001, 12:22 PM
I like the fact that there's no way to improve the photon bonus of weapons. It keeps the hunt for good items interesting.

When you go to the Tekker, do you even see the +1 or +3 in the weapon name? No, because you don't care about that. You know you can grind it up to max no matter what he identifies it as.

But if you see some high photon bonuses, THEN you get excited, right?

Let's hope Sonic Team keeps it that way.