PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: New quests!

G4_Hedgehog
Feb 3, 2004, 02:13 PM
Okay, here's what we got today and my thoughts:
-Dream Messenger- good for a NiGHTS sighting and little else, because ST didn't give us that NiGHTS minigame!
-haven't tried Today's Rate yet
-Valentine's Day quest- fun and diverting
-Gallon's Shop- this got a lot of new stuff. You can buy chocolate from Gallon for the season, as well as buy Disc Vol. 3 (We Are Burning Rangers) and Disc Vol. 7 (I Can Still See the Light- piano ver.). You can also have a chat with Nol and borrow her "Photon Cook".

Enjoy!

Note: I think MS is starting to give a damn about PSO. The Valentine quest was announced on the Dashboard and the Message of the Day in PSO said the bottom "Sonicteam/Microsoft Xbox Live Team".

A2K
Feb 3, 2004, 02:37 PM
The add quests monthly. They never stopped giving a damn--I suppose you could say they gave less of a damn before, though. *shrugs*

G4_Hedgehog
Feb 3, 2004, 06:52 PM
Who's with me when I say WTF about getting a DISK Vol. 6 for doing Dream Messenger? WTF!

lockout
Feb 3, 2004, 10:23 PM
On 2004-02-03 15:52, G4_Hedgehog wrote:
Who's with me when I say WTF about getting a DISK Vol. 6 for doing Dream Messenger? WTF!

I did this on ultimate and got the Kit of Sega Saturn

Netaku
Feb 4, 2004, 06:44 AM
Really? Wow, I've got to try it on Ult.

Uhm, is there any use for the Valentine's Chocolate you make with the three sisters? I haven't seen any use for it yet :|.

Siris
Feb 4, 2004, 08:06 PM
I messed around with the new quests a bit today. The chocolate you make during the female only quest you just give to people. It doesn't do anything but taste good I think. lol The chocolate you can cook during Gallon's shop however, has some interesting effects for you to surprise people with. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I made some but I think you have to give it to people while you're doing the quest or it won't work. I'm not sure yet because I haven't given anyone a chocolate yet. I did the dream quest on Ult and got the Sega Saturn kit but it's pretty useless to me right now, I have no idea what to even do with it. I did hear that you'll receive different disks at the other levels though. And by the way, anyone notice that there are 2 disks now unavailable for purchase at Gallon's shop? The Today's rate quest I've heard is a bit challenging and you want to try it out with a few people, someone said one character has to shrink down to do some of the things it requires.

Netaku
Feb 6, 2004, 11:05 PM
Today's Rate is one of those "Do it once and never again" quests. It was fun and interesting, but I doubt I'll bother with it again anytime soon.

And for an extermination quest, I was sort of disappointed with the amount of XP I got; I think I went from needing about 88k to 60k :. But it IS a tricky quest.

The new Lost Soul Blade quest is greatness, though. Sinow fever.

A2K
Feb 7, 2004, 12:04 AM
I believe... if you do Today's Rate correctly you can create enemy weapons with percentages. At least, that was true in DC Ver. 2.