PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Poor old Olga Flow....

Zandol
Feb 3, 2004, 03:10 PM
Should Hunters feel sorry for Olga Flow???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zandol on 2004-02-03 12:11 ]</font>

ADUCKI-Sempai
Feb 3, 2004, 03:19 PM
For Flowen, yes... but for Olga Flow hell no. It is dark falz holding the power and mind of Flowen and the knowledge of the machine Olga. Olga Flow is quite a horrible beast.

Silver-X
Feb 3, 2004, 03:36 PM
Hell no, kill that mother ****** !!
sorry..

navci
Feb 3, 2004, 03:56 PM
Poor Flowen. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Garanz2
Feb 3, 2004, 04:13 PM
Yeah, poor Flowen. I think Rico came off worse though. At least Flowen became a giant cybernetic killing machine rather than a hunk of bordering-on-random flesh.

Miso
Feb 3, 2004, 04:13 PM
On 2004-02-03 12:56, navi wrote:
Poor Flowen. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

and we mustnt forget rico...or any of the many other people who lost their lives due too dark falz returning... maybe dark falz only wants to kill some people...the ones that get within its personal space(100000000000 mile radius)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miso on 2004-02-03 13:14 ]</font>

Black000Moon
Feb 3, 2004, 04:32 PM
Yeh, give the love - sick bugger a rest!!! Hes been beat up way to much already poor olga http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

SnoopyEgotist
Feb 3, 2004, 05:51 PM
Flowen is already dead! As far as i can tell anyway...
I don't care if Olga has his mutated body, all Flowen can do is send e-mails in gibberish.

Miso
Feb 3, 2004, 06:19 PM
On 2004-02-03 14:51, SnoopyEgotist wrote:
Flowen is already dead! As far as i can tell anyway...
I don't care if Olga has his mutated body, all Flowen can do is send e-mails in gibberish.

maybe he has aol...you never know...though i doubt it,cuz there isnt nething known as america around there...

Nai_Calus
Feb 3, 2004, 06:22 PM
Yeah, poor Olga. Imagine if you were an AI, just happily minding your own business and running things and doing the usual computer-type stuff, and then a bunch of crazy scientists take you and stick you in some crazy mutated old guy. Bummer.

Miso
Feb 3, 2004, 06:27 PM
i would sit on them...then sit around for a long time,feeling really depressed and confused...then i might get angry...and destroy many things...then repeat...

Zandol
Feb 7, 2004, 08:02 AM
wow, this poll already has... more than ten !?!?! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

thanx for the response guys, but i think their should be sum, like, ceremony for poor old olga/ heathcliff

Guille
Feb 7, 2004, 09:05 AM
I HATE that SOB! He's impossible to kill for me! Falz is way easier!

Kibo
Feb 7, 2004, 09:21 AM
I hate him too! He is too random! I mopped the floor with him at lvl 60 something, I come back at lvl 72 and he does something i've never seen before and kills me in one hit! That sorry-@$$ mofo!

Logical2u
Feb 7, 2004, 12:38 PM
Feel sorry for Flowen. Cool guy, great sword, but he got like, mutated. Bummer. And then an AI got stuck in his head.

I hate Olga Flow. I was level 80 or so on normal. He still crushed me, and my team and I had just killed him. No damn EXP for me. GRRR STUPID FLOW!!!!

Schpitz
Feb 7, 2004, 07:48 PM
Um... it really shouldn't bother you enough to post about it... IT'S A VIDEO GAME. Sheesh, feel sorry for my dead uncle.

Gnarled_rose
Feb 7, 2004, 09:54 PM
Um... it really shouldn't bother you enough to post about it... IT'S A VIDEO GAME. Sheesh, feel sorry for my dead uncle.
Why? Did your uncle fuse with his computer, then with a praying mantis that was minding its own business? Is he going on a rampage, looking for souls? Is he looking desperately for a back scratcher?

No? Then I'm sorry, but I feel no remorse for your uncle. In fact, I'm a little jealous: He's dead, and I'm not. Some people have all the luck...

Schpitz
Feb 8, 2004, 06:57 PM
Really? That's plain illogical - my dead uncle was REAL. He had a good personality, was a loving HUMAN IN THE REAL WORLD. What an idiot to think something like that... but let's stay on topic, I don't want any more warnings from Lolita.

Ranger_Jon
Feb 8, 2004, 07:52 PM
I didnt want to kill him but I had too. I feel sorry for the poor man, getting mutated. But, all that power can make you a little hungry for killing...

Zandol
Feb 24, 2004, 02:54 PM
shall i do a poll then? who feels sorry for this guys uncle? (rest his soul)

no seriously, this is a pso site, so a spoof pso poll seemed right. correct me if im rong.

OutlawofRagol
Feb 25, 2004, 04:53 PM
I hate Olga Flow... kill the man.