PDA

View Full Version : How do you cure corruption?

SorceryMaster
Feb 3, 2004, 07:05 PM
i kno it was posted b4 sumwhere because i read it, but of course i didnt save it, and my com is so slo i tried finding it by searching but i couldnt get it.
if u kno, just post here
thx

Twitch
Feb 3, 2004, 07:09 PM
You honestly can't, and theres a one in a million chance the techniques mentions to restore your characters will work. The only method that tends to work is with the "usb save packs" (correct me if I spelt or said the wrong one) The only way is to transfer your chars (prevously stored) from your computer to your save pack.

Ketchup345
Feb 3, 2004, 07:15 PM
I managed to save myself from a corruption by not reformatting the memory card , and keep trying them until they wrked. After each attempt to load the memory card correctly, if it failed, I pulled the card out, then tried again. It only took about 2/3 tries for both memory cards.

I am not 100% sure on this (I forgot exactly how since I did it). I posted how I did it in more detail in a topic in General (this board) about Blackout 2003 Try a forum search for that..

VioletSkye
Feb 3, 2004, 07:59 PM
he may be referring to this:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=75042&forum=7&14

Other than that try deleting your Guild card file.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-03 17:00 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Feb 3, 2004, 08:20 PM
Nope, that wasn't it. I guess the thread doesn't exist (I did my own search for it).

SorceryMaster
Feb 4, 2004, 06:37 PM
nope it wasnt that...o well, just tryin to find it cause friend can go online
neway thx