PDA

View Full Version : Registration Problem

Trev
Feb 3, 2004, 08:33 PM
I finally talked my parents into letting me go online with PSO (it was difficult b/c we got dial up and i'm on all times which would take up the phone line), anyways, my paranoid parents don't want to register b/c you need to give your credit card number. Is there another way to be billed, like by mail or just billed on your phone bill or something?
I want to go on so bad and this is killing me!

VioletSkye
Feb 3, 2004, 08:54 PM
You can go this route PSO Explorer (http://www.psoexplorer.com/)

Aldaris
Feb 4, 2004, 05:07 PM
i kinda have the same problem....but i already have a HL but my parents dont want to pay with the credit card so they r makin me get rid of it....could you switch from paying credit card to cash????plzz help me......

Aldaris
Feb 7, 2004, 01:43 PM
bump

VioletSkye
Feb 7, 2004, 04:45 PM
From my understanding, you won't be able to do that and the reason is, if you decide to use PSO Explorer's service, they actually purchase the HL themselves (which means it is in their names.) As long as you continue to make payments to them you are allowed to use the HL they establish for you. Since your current HL is in your name already, Sega will not transfer that account (which is linked to the serial and access key) to another user (PSO Explorer), unfortunately. You would have to repurchase the game and set up a new HL through PSO Explorer in order to go the cash route.

Aldaris
Mar 6, 2004, 10:11 AM
hum....that sux...thank you

Rich_T
Mar 6, 2004, 12:46 PM
easy solution, pay them the cash in advance.