PDA

View Full Version : Any Hope???

Anonymous
Apr 14, 2001, 10:51 PM
I recently got the error message cannot save file on one of the slots of my 4X memory card. I did a soft reset but now I get a message that says this file cannot be used. I checked the file and its not corrupted (it doesnt have that X with the O around it). Why cant I access the file? Anyone know? Can the file still be saved?

teflon
Apr 15, 2001, 10:35 AM
i'm just wondering, are u using a 3rd party card or a real one? even if you don't,you shouldntv'e done soft reset. try saving with the charecter again. (if u can use it still) But i think it probally cant be saved again. sorry.

serial_toon
Apr 15, 2001, 03:36 PM
I use a Nexus 4 MEg Mem card and it hasent messed up any of my 20+ game saves on there. I wonder why not? i guess im just lucky and YES i do have a PSO game in there.

SuperSubZero
Apr 16, 2001, 01:10 AM
I had problems with my 4x card also. I would highly advise using an official standard Sega VMU. I blew away one character the way you mention. The other had problems simply because my player was on the Sega VMU bit the Guild card was still on the 4x VMU. I moved the guild file to my Sega VMU and I got to L100 without a single problem.

-SSZ