PDA

View Full Version : ...and the hacking begins....

Lit
Feb 3, 2004, 10:09 PM
It was just a normal day in the mintaka 2 lobby 1 when me and a friend saw a very strange thing...
A white name in the freaking lobby!! i was like ohhhh mama mia!! this person was in the middle of the loby and you cant see him and he speak english and japanese,,,and he asks if central control area is in epi 3....wth,,,,then he changed his name from white to yellow!!! arghhh

http://tails04.sonicteam.com/pso3/visualbbs/data/200402/113.png

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lit on 2004-02-03 19:12 ]</font>

Link00seven
Feb 3, 2004, 10:13 PM
For the love of god...why?

I knew it would happen eventually...such a shame >_<

Getintothegame
Feb 3, 2004, 10:13 PM
O.o

Is he still there?

Lit
Feb 3, 2004, 10:16 PM
On 2004-02-03 19:13, Getintothegame wrote:
O.o

Is he still there?

well this snap was taken 2-3 days ago ...and i havent seen him since then....He was lvl 101 and had about 11 Wins ..so it was a epi 2 character....i guees

derBauer
Feb 4, 2004, 12:59 AM
What is the significance of having a white name?

Butoden
Feb 4, 2004, 05:26 AM
They best stop the hacking immediatly, or everyone will hack like Epi 1 and 2... -_-;

Silver-X
Feb 4, 2004, 05:28 AM
I sometimes see MRsloverappy on antares8
Me and SP heard him talking he was a hacker.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver-X on 2004-02-04 02:29 ]</font>

-STE-
Feb 4, 2004, 07:22 AM
I remenber Barubary wrote he can go to ep3 lobby with ep 1 2 and change him name color, well i dont accuse him i only think another with ep 1 2 did this things ^ ^

BrokenHope
Feb 4, 2004, 08:23 AM
MrsLoveRappy is Barubary, so it's not like you have anything to worry about really.

Malkavian
Feb 4, 2004, 09:14 AM
Yeah, this can be done from Episode 1&2. And if it's only Barubary for now. No need to worry

YujiNaka
Feb 4, 2004, 10:17 AM
Hmm...well.. I heared of other persons that they got white name once. If its not Barubary, its a just a bug. No need to worry tho.

Silver-X
Feb 4, 2004, 11:59 AM
On 2004-02-04 05:23, Broken Hope wrote:
MrsLoveRappy is Barubary, so it's not like you have anything to worry about really.

I didn't know that, but then again he (Mrsloverappy) was also talking about his own server..
it's him then o_O

BogusKun
Feb 4, 2004, 12:00 PM
On 2004-02-04 05:23, Broken Hope wrote:

Yep, it's true... MrsLoveRappy is Barubary.
I saw him on Antares 8 the other day. It was pretty wierd though, some people were talking to him and some thought it was the real Barubary or a fake one... but for some reason he banned this one guy named Hayato 2 from the game for making fun of him. Now let's hope he was the only hacker.

Barubary6
Feb 4, 2004, 01:25 PM
Yes, it's me. =^-^= Don't worry, I'm using Episode 1 & 2. I just found a way to get into Episode 3 lobbies, and a way to give myself a yellow name while in Episode 1 & 2. (BTW, it looks like a glitched version of battle Spaceship to me.)

-- Barubary

Barubary6
Feb 4, 2004, 01:28 PM
Oh, I mentioned Central Control Area because I saw a Japanese user mention its Japanese name. >_<

-- Barubary

nineteen84
Feb 4, 2004, 04:53 PM
DO YOU USE PACKET EDITING OR GAME GLITCHES?

Zaneatron
Feb 4, 2004, 05:12 PM
why did you switch back to caps? you stopped using them in cheaters, why not here?

your also not allowd to talk about how you hacked what, or any form of cheating etc.

i dont want to think how many times youve been told to read the forum rules, but go and read them again.

nineteen84
Feb 4, 2004, 05:14 PM
I HAVE READ THE RULES, HARDWARE HACKING IS ILLEGAL, USING GLITCHES (LIKE PIPEING OR TP TRICK) IS LEGIT

satoshi1
Feb 4, 2004, 05:20 PM
On 2004-02-04 14:14, nineteen84 wrote:
I HAVE READ THE RULES, HARDWARE HACKING IS ILLEGAL, USING GLITCHES (LIKE PIPEING OR TP TRICK) IS LEGIT

It all depends on who you're talking to.

Getting into an Ep.3 lobby via Ep.1&2 is most likely NOT a glitch, since that game hasn't been programmed to see if those lobbies even exist (i don't think). And the name color change? Was that done by changing the game ID that the server sees?

And, please, enough with the caps. It makes you look very uneducated and immature.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: satoshi1 on 2004-02-04 14:22 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Feb 4, 2004, 05:24 PM
i dont have a clue what the "TP trick" is, but it doesnt sound too legit, but shop duping is in effect a glitch, which is exploited.

i really dont want Barubary to tell the whole world how to do what he/she does. if they (hahah, youve made 3rd person now) keep it to themselves its fine by me, also no glitch or hack appearences would be nice too. in its current form i dont have dumbasses running around acting lick pricks, so i want it to stay this way as long as possible before i have to face the dreded americans. hopefully we'll get a nice crowd, this game doesnt have the same openness as ep1&2, so you cant just pick up a hacked mag and a TJ and start killing things left right and centre.

i trust barubary on this situation, although i think some people wouldnt like that, i hope he/she does the "right" thing.

Zaneatron
Feb 4, 2004, 05:25 PM
On 2004-02-04 14:20, satoshi1 wrote:

And, please, enough with the caps. It makes you look very uneducated and immature.

apparently he is, according to himself.

Aunt_Betty
Feb 4, 2004, 06:17 PM
On 2004-02-04 10:25, Barubary6 wrote:
Yes, it's me. =^-^= Don't worry, I'm using Episode 1 & 2. I just found a way to get into Episode 3 lobbies, and a way to give myself a yellow name while in Episode 1 & 2. (BTW, it looks like a glitched version of battle Spaceship to me.)

-- Barubary

I hate sonic team for not letting ep1&2 people going to ep3 lobbies.I know about the auto card match but im not going to complain.Dont kill me for spelling im writting with one hand.

Kibo
Feb 4, 2004, 07:09 PM
lol, i'm glad it's Barubary and not someone else. That'd suck. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Getintothegame
Feb 4, 2004, 07:10 PM

-- Barubary

Can you take a screen capture of it for us?

BogusKun
Feb 4, 2004, 08:31 PM

-- Barubary

Yea, I saw this guy on a Card ship like last week. And then on the Ep1/2 lobbies I saw him ban a Japanese user by the name of Hayato#2. Now the one I seen in the E2 lobby was a bit different. He was talking to some Amp IG guy.

Anyways, why you had to go and ban that guy, Bar?

That's pretty mean of you.

Link00seven
Feb 4, 2004, 10:31 PM
God people, you all find out Barubary got on the EpIII lobbies with EpI&II and we all start flamming each other and acting immature.

I dont want to lock a good topic, so lets get back on track eh?

trunkszero
Feb 5, 2004, 03:37 AM

-- Barubary

I remember chatting with you on pso as my FOmar DarkMagician

PrinceBrightstar
Feb 5, 2004, 08:50 AM
Any chance of showing us what that glitched spaceship looks like with a picture baru?

Axel3792
Feb 5, 2004, 11:55 AM
So wait... not only is he hacking the lobbies, he is BANNING PEOPLE!? That just isn't right, he shouldn't be able to do that since he isn't part of ST...

Lit
Feb 5, 2004, 12:04 PM
I guess this is a taste of what to come when US gets the game...as long as hackers cant change card stats then iam happy,,,,but then again,,hackers can change Dice? i mean Dice is not server saved stuff right? imagine a battle and the hacker gets 6 6 or 9 9 all the time and hacker can mess with your dice and you get 1 1 all the time? oh dear i think that will happen.....arghhhh

ExoZero
Feb 5, 2004, 03:18 PM

-- Barubary

Barburay I thought you were only on the gamecube version arent you?

Zaneatron
Feb 5, 2004, 03:22 PM
and episode 3 is as well......

unless ive been playing on some new, wierd, magical console that looks very similar, but isnt quite a gamecube.

Crochunter
Feb 5, 2004, 03:56 PM
Banning that guy is not cool, everyone gets crap talked to them once in awile, you just have to be able to take it, and blow it off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Crochunter on 2004-02-05 13:36 ]</font>

CaptainJack
Feb 5, 2004, 07:03 PM
If barubary can go into ep.3 lobbys and ban people then can he ban people from ep.3 also?if he could that would suck. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Link00seven
Feb 5, 2004, 08:08 PM
On 2004-02-05 09:04, Lit wrote:
I guess this is a taste of what to come when US gets the game...as long as hackers cant change card stats then iam happy,,,,but then again,,hackers can change Dice? i mean Dice is not server saved stuff right? imagine a battle and the hacker gets 6 6 or 9 9 all the time and hacker can mess with your dice and you get 1 1 all the time? oh dear i think that will happen.....arghhhh

Oh god dont scare me like that lol.

Blitzkommando
Feb 5, 2004, 09:20 PM
Ugh... I hope EP III doesn't have the holes in it like Ver.1 and 2 did... Though ST did learn from them but totally redid the game. But from what I've heard EPIII is fairly similar to EPI&II in the basic programming of it. Let's just hope it lasts as long, or longer hopefully, than the hacking on EPII did.

Off topic: woohoo! 200 posts...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2004-02-05 18:20 ]</font>

SonicBlue22
Feb 6, 2004, 12:26 AM
First off Barburay is a Girl
Second Episode 1&2 could log on to a Episode 3 server

How?
This is just a theroy havent tried cuz i got usa 1&2 and jp 3
----
Get a empty mem card with no ep1&2 or 3 data so the HL info dosent transfer.
Instead of entering the EP1&2 serial enter the Episode 3 serial when asked to when you first go online.
I think the serials identify the game when authentication/log check process starts.

Remember I havent tried but some1 with JP 1,2, and 3 could try.

Getintothegame
Feb 6, 2004, 12:47 AM
First off, you are wrong about your comment about Barubary.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-02-05 21:48 ]</font>

Silver-X
Feb 6, 2004, 01:17 AM
On 2004-02-05 21:26, SonicBlue22 wrote:

How?
----
Get a empty mem card with no ep1&2 or 3 data so the HL info dosent transfer.
Instead of entering the EP1&2 serial enter the Episode 3 serial when asked to when you first go online.
I think the serials identify the game when authentication/log check process starts.

Remember I havent tried but some1 with JP 1,2, and 3 could try.

Cool theroy, Einstein.

YujiNaka
Feb 6, 2004, 04:46 AM
How can Episode1&2 ppl go to Ep3 Lobbies? Its not on disc, is it?

Balbarei
Feb 6, 2004, 05:27 AM
thats pretty nasty!

Zaneatron
Feb 6, 2004, 08:11 AM
heh, i thought the pic in bal's sig was another person showing off they'd got into an ep3 lobby, but its just in the sig, and a dumb place to put it if it were supposed to be in your message.

also, btw, your sig is way over the limits bal. the pso shot is too big on its own, in height, so its gonna have to go :S

Malkavian
Feb 6, 2004, 09:19 AM
That Image is in Episoe 1&2 lobby. Those between 11-13. Or maybe an old picture from Dreamcast v1 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Zaneatron
Feb 6, 2004, 12:18 PM
yeah i know, does look similar though, you must admit.

Barubary6
Feb 6, 2004, 03:38 PM
Banning people is something I can only do for 24 hours, and it's very difficult to me. I never banned Hayato or anyone else for saying bad things about me. As much as I don't like it, to me they still have a right to say it, unless they're spamming or something.

-- Barubary

Herogod
Feb 6, 2004, 07:00 PM
Hey Barubary maybe you could ban some hackers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif... Go into multi-equiper's games and ban the lot of em!

Saucepan
Feb 6, 2004, 09:00 PM
By all means, get rid of the fools who are causing lobby FSOD. It's nothing more than an annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless.

No use getting scared of people cheating on Episode 3. It will happen eventually...everyone's just going to get a dose of repeated history from the other PSOs, while ST does makes no effort to stop it, and instead prepares another PSO. They just don't know how many people quit because of the double-save..

SonicBlue22
Feb 6, 2004, 10:50 PM
Barburay IS a Girl

Link00seven
Feb 6, 2004, 11:47 PM
On 2004-02-06 19:50, SonicBlue22 wrote:
Barburay IS a Girl

That comment came out of nowhere...

Saucepan
Feb 7, 2004, 02:32 AM
I'm actually surprised Barubary openly said she's a girl. That's just asking for more online leg-humpage. lol

Logical2u
Feb 7, 2004, 12:54 PM
Isn't the middle of the lobby glitch from Dreamcast? Barubary, did you just get stuck there or did YOU do it?

And that banning thing. I don't know what to say.

Barubary6
Feb 7, 2004, 06:50 PM
Episode 2 doesn't know anything about Episode 3 lobbies. My game gets confused and loads battle Spaceship instead of a lobby. It doesn't know the X/Y/Z coordinates to put me, so it puts me at (0,0,0). In an Episode 3 lobby, that's the middle.

-- Barubary

Zebulan7
Feb 7, 2004, 07:22 PM
Do people in Ep.3 see your character, or do they just see your name? If you are in the center, isn't that where that thing is?

Sef
Feb 7, 2004, 11:15 PM
I think the picture explains that and so does the post above yours.

Hmmm, that's pretty interesting...Heh, can't imagine the things we've got in store for hacking...

I'm not a hacker, I'm just saying there's probably going to be some pretty crazy stuff in the future.

Aunt_Betty
Feb 8, 2004, 12:48 PM
Ok first off people :

People keep bugging me, calling me a guy. >_<

-- Barubary
Her tittle says Mistress of the dark and her profile says female.

Now back on subject.
Episode 2 doesn't know anything about Episode 3 lobbies. My game gets confused and loads battle Spaceship instead of a lobby. It doesn't know the X/Y/Z coordinates to put me, so it puts me at (0,0,0). In an Episode 3 lobby, that's the middle.

-- Barubary
Do you see evryone else or even their text?

BogusKun
Feb 8, 2004, 08:26 PM
On 2004-02-05 21:26, SonicBlue22 wrote:

How?

Really? I didn't know men can be women.

Anyways, getting back on topic. This glitch is really nothing if it can't see tourney battles

DarkHiko
Feb 12, 2004, 02:37 PM
1st of msloverappy is myria and all she is doing is packet editing the name frame. So dont wory she wont post all codes for the game or anything.

Zeik123
Feb 14, 2004, 02:16 AM
So let me get this straight...

In PSO Episode 1 & 2 you can get to the MAIN LOBBY of epidiode 3 using that trick? Sorry but it just makes no sense to me...

Zaneatron
Feb 14, 2004, 03:08 AM
no, you cant, barubary can, seeing she can hack.... i thought this was clear from the start?

darkhiko, it has come to my understanding that Myria and Barubary6 are the same person...

SonicBlue22
Feb 16, 2004, 06:38 PM
Zeik123:
Yes its possible but as myria said Episode 2 dosent know the x, y, and z cordinates in EP3 lobbies whcih means EP2 cant place the boundries and objects (walls, desk ect.). So Episode 2 will load the Spaceship battle level or the VR Spaceship level instead. But when you character spawns, it appears to ep3 players that myria is behind the desk but what myria sees on her end is the bottom side of a ramp in the Spaceship.

Zeik its possible if you know how to packet edit

Getintothegame
Feb 16, 2004, 06:57 PM
On 2004-02-14 00:08, Zaneatron wrote:
it has come to my understanding that Myria and Barubary6 are the same person...

They are.

Infamous_EX
Feb 17, 2004, 02:09 AM
On 2004-02-05 17:08, Linkooseven wrote:

On 2004-02-05 09:04, Lit wrote:

Oh god dont scare me like that lol.

On 2004-02-05 18:20 BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
Ugh... I hope EP III doesn't have the holes in it like Ver.1 and 2 did... Though ST did learn from them but totally redid the game. But from what I've heard EPIII is fairly similar to EPI&II in the basic programming of it. Let's just hope it lasts as long, or longer hopefully, than the hacking on EPII did.

haha.. these are funny... very.. espically the bottom quote.. blitz....hacking has begun... and we are getting better at it.... "longer" hah....since it has begun...i guess..its over....
half the fun of the game is being called "legit" or a "duper/hacker" and most people will be happy and proud of that.. and all this talk "st will bann people that dupe and cheat" we ALL know thats a bunch of bs... st is way to lazy to even reply to emails....and as for the 1st quote, were making a hack to alter the level of the card... so yea.. and that dice thing? thats a good idea.. i mean not to infringe on your boards, but to provide information. I shall return...everyonce and a while.. shape up sega.. and get your butts to work.. you have a long road ahead of you.

When I said Altering the Level of the card i meant as in this image:

http://forums.dxbnet.net/uploads/post-25-10755918180.png
Believe me.. its real

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Infamous_EX on 2004-02-16 23:52 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Feb 17, 2004, 06:45 AM
man you are full of yourself. ST dont care about this game eh? well they care enough to fix poorly thought out cards. they care enough to have officially sponsored events and cards. they care enough to have real people on the other end of Sonic, Tails and other characters. this is a game ST care about, and ill be dammaed if they dont bust your asses the first signs of trouble.

and your pic, hahahaahahaha, thats priceless, because unless your not aware of the cheaters board, that pic has been posted before. so let me call upon the amazing powers of getinthegame and....

*cough*
http://www.phantasycard2.com/heh.png

well youll probably notice the pic aint working, but when it is, it kinda proves your pic is photoshopped, not to mention the fact its not coming from the Ep3 BBS, rather some other forums, so i fail to accept its authenticity.

Kuja2k3
Feb 20, 2004, 01:10 AM
For the last time, Barubary IS a GUY.

CMX, the main hacker at GSCCC has met Barubary, and the last time he checked, he was a guy, maybe he went through a sex change operation, but Bar is definitely a guy.

rena-ko
Feb 20, 2004, 05:04 AM
ok, the initial riddle got solved.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-02-20 02:05 ]</font>