PDA

View Full Version : Item: Yas 2000H

Ketchup345
Feb 4, 2004, 06:48 AM
What would the best ID be to get it?

I checked some places and saw that Greenill Del-Ds have a lower drop than other IDs. I have a Purplenum, which gets it slightly easier than Greenill, but there are less Pan-Arms (Hidoom) in Spaceship than Del-Ds in the Temple.

What do you think would be better? A slightly higher drop chance, or (many?) more enemies?

Armok
Feb 4, 2004, 07:25 AM
Del D's all the way man

only about 5 pan arms in all of SS. At least 10 dels per run so go for them better odds.

Deus-Irae
Feb 4, 2004, 07:27 AM
tough choice man!

ive started looking for one myself (spaceship). but id say its really down to luck.

more enemies does not necessarily = better drop rate in many circumstances (in my rare hunting anyways).

good luck. im taking the spaceship route!

Hrith
Feb 4, 2004, 07:39 AM
Got mine on Viridia >_<

Blue-Hawk
Feb 4, 2004, 07:46 AM
On 2004-02-04 03:48, Ketchup345 wrote:
What would the best ID be to get it?

I checked some places and saw that Greenill Del-Ds have a lower drop than other IDs. I have a Purplenum, which gets it slightly easier than Greenill, but there are less Pan-Arms (Hidoom) in Spaceship than Del-Ds in the Temple.

What do you think would be better? A slightly higher drop chance, or (many?) more enemies?

I tried on hubdreds of purplenum Pan Arms in the past and none dropped it for me. To this day, I am STILL trying to get one. Oran, Yellowboze and Whitil also can get it off a Pan Arms, but I say forget about trying for one in Viridia. >_< Sinow Zele. Cheap enemy.
I have a Greenil too, buit not in ultimate yet, but my Whitil has been trying too without sucsess.

heyf00L
Feb 4, 2004, 04:55 PM
I'd say Del-Ds, but you can quickly get to the Pan Arms room of MA2.

Ketchup345
Feb 4, 2004, 04:56 PM
On 2004-02-04 13:55, heyf00L wrote:
I'd say Del-Ds, but you can quickly get to the Pan Arms room of MA2.

MA2? Online Quest?
Edit: Oh, Max Attack 2

I'm offline only (for now).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-02-04 14:38 ]</font>

Genoa
Feb 4, 2004, 05:02 PM
I thought you knew everything Ketchup?! oh well, ... yeah definetaly not Pan Arms. 1st, you have to kill them b4 they split... or wait a while for them to "get back together". And, there's a good amount of Del D's. It's kinda like, would you rather get Twin Brand from Barba Ray... or a Recon. The chances of Recon giving to you are slim to none. But, barba ray has a wonderful chance. And seeing that the chances aren't THAT different, i'd go with the majority of enemies, not the chances. Unless the chances of droping were very unbalanced.

Ketchup345
Feb 4, 2004, 05:37 PM
On 2004-02-04 14:02, MegamanX wrote:
I thought you knew everything Ketchup?! oh well, ... yeah definetaly not Pan Arms. 1st, you have to kill them b4 they split... or wait a while for them to "get back together". And, there's a good amount of Del D's. It's kinda like, would you rather get Twin Brand from Barba Ray... or a Recon. The chances of Recon giving to you are slim to none. But, barba ray has a wonderful chance. And seeing that the chances aren't THAT different, i'd go with the majority of enemies, not the chances. Unless the chances of droping were very unbalanced.

Actually, its from the Hidoom, so it has to split.

Edit: I don't know everything. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif It is interesting that someone thinks so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-02-04 14:39 ]</font>

Genoa
Feb 4, 2004, 05:39 PM
oooOOOOooh... well, hmm. That's a bit easier... *thinks hard...* Well, um. I'd just kill the Del D's... cause... they're cooler. Yeah,