PDA

View Full Version : 'General battle' slot unit

Rainbowlemon
Feb 4, 2004, 11:59 AM
I can safely say that they are pretty much a waste of slot/s. Anyone care to object? I've tried equipping four in each of my slots, and there wasn't a noticeable difference in attack speed, whatever weapon I used. Has anyone else found this also, or am I just extremely unobservent?

Soukosa
Feb 4, 2004, 12:10 PM
First off, Battle units don't stack. It'll simply use the fastest one and ignore all the others. The General/Battle does boost speed, but not by much, which is probably why you're having such hard time noticing the difference. I kinda agree that they are useless since they don't give enough of a boost to really be helpful.

Garm
Feb 4, 2004, 02:19 PM
they give me just enough speed to do a three hit combo before and govulmer hits me when im using a saber...

Netaku
Feb 4, 2004, 03:34 PM
I remember it being mildly useful for firing shots off a bit faster with a mechgun, but even then the only reason I used it was because I didn't have a better use for the slot.

GuerillaPimp
Feb 4, 2004, 04:21 PM
its a godsend in Ultimate, at least for me it has...

Genoa
Feb 4, 2004, 05:09 PM
Heh, General battle. God/Battle increases attack speed by 30%. Only battle unit worth getting. Devil/Battle is o.k.... but i'd work harder for God/Battle. My friend is giving it to me along with Spread Needle, Twin Blaze, and God/Arm for $5.00! (he's kinda poor, so briving him with $$$ is ez.)

mastercarl
Feb 4, 2004, 06:18 PM
yeah. except is devil/battle better than a god/battle. and i have a n00b/resist. lol

Rainbowlemon
Feb 4, 2004, 06:19 PM
Is it worth that much that I should create a Redria character and pipe for it in ultimate? I like having fast cahracters, just in general, in any game, but is it notably faster wit a God Battle?

Ketchup345
Feb 4, 2004, 06:28 PM
On 2004-02-04 15:19, Antimony wrote:
Is it worth that much that I should create a Redria character and pipe for it in ultimate? I like having fast cahracters, just in general, in any game, but is it notably faster wit a God Battle?

You can't pipe for the God/Battle. Hildelts are the common (red) form of the Hildebear family. Also, there is a very large difference between a General/Battle and a God/Battle.

lain2k3
Feb 4, 2004, 08:19 PM
I find god/battle to increase speed by about 40%, not 30. and general/battle is trash.

and megaman, you exploitatious demon. that stuff is worth like $15.

Genoa
Feb 4, 2004, 08:31 PM
40%, my bad. And God/Battle is better than Devil/Battle. (God is highest stat attribute of all units). And you should make a Redria anyways. Great Armor/Shield/Units. You can FIND Aura Field. Which is alot better than the crap combination one. (and it MIGHT have slots... whoa!) I think (if you have atleast 1 good character in each class) That required ID's are (for 1 memory card... 4 characters) a Skyly, Redria, Purplenum, Pinkal. (alot might disagree with purplenum and say greenill but I don't like greenill that much)

lain2k3
Feb 4, 2004, 08:43 PM
On 2004-02-04 17:31, MegamanX wrote:
40%, my bad. And God/Battle is better than Devil/Battle. (God is highest stat attribute of all units). And you should make a Redria anyways. Great Armor/Shield/Units. You can FIND Aura Field. Which is alot better than the crap combination one. (and it MIGHT have slots... whoa!) I think (if you have atleast 1 good character in each class) That required ID's are (for 1 memory card... 4 characters) a Skyly, Redria, Purplenum, Pinkal. (alot might disagree with purplenum and say greenill but I don't like greenill that much)

actually, 99% of the people here will tell you knowingly that pinkal is crap. I'd fill that space with whitill.

and I personally dont like skyly much. theres only 3-4 areas in the game with stuff worth looking for, makes searching kinda boring. I'd put yellowboze or oran there.

and purplenum rocks ass!

Ketchup345
Feb 4, 2004, 08:48 PM
On 2004-02-04 17:43, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2004-02-04 17:31, MegamanX wrote:

actually, 99% of the people here will tell you knowingly that pinkal is crap. I'd fill that space with whitill.
and I personally dont like skyly much. theres only 3-4 areas in the game with stuff worth looking for, makes searching kinda boring. I'd put yellowboze or oran there.
and purplenum rocks ass!

Normal Suggest ideas for only 4 characters:
Redria, Whitill, Purplenum (people normally love Purplenum, not hate it), Skyly (at least if you are going to have at least one HUnter).
Next Most important according to most people:
Yellowboze, then others.

Redria is a great ID, and the God/Battle is a great unit, especially in Ultimate (It lets you use Shots somewhat effectively!!!).

Genoa
Feb 4, 2004, 09:00 PM
I tend to stay way away from whitill. My friend has it. He's like my only friend that is actually up with me. (121 HUmar) He was 1st player in Ruins. Blah, we got crap. We got all excited... and it was a Diska of Braveman. I was Jade (RAmarl-Skyly) and see, I was playing with him and 2 HUcasts (that just happen to be at lvl. 106 and 104... and my whitill friend was at 112 at the time... I was at 107). The HUmar and one of the HUcast slotterd this one enemy... can't remember what, and it dropped a rare. (the other HUcast was in a room by himsel). I was pretty far from the HUmar and HUcast... cause I had my FS on staying at long-range intervals. And it dropped a rare... and they both had their item packs full. lmao, it was so frickin funny. There panicking trying to drop something crappy fast... and I just run by *YOINK*. They sweared at me... and it showed a lil picture of sword... but I could wear it 0_o? So then I was pretty sure it was crap then. And the low ATP requirement... I put it on, and I fired out the disk. We were all so pissed. Blah Whitill, BLAH!

Ketchup345
Feb 4, 2004, 09:07 PM
Like all IDs have some bad finds, but Whitill has almost every area being, what some people call, "playable" due to their good finds (along with a handfull of bad ones, but all IDs have that problem, like Redria with Diskas).

Hiirigazawa
Feb 5, 2004, 12:18 AM
On 2004-02-04 18:07, Ketchup345 wrote:
Like all IDs have some bad finds, but Whitill has almost every area being, what some people call, "playable" due to their good finds (along with a handfull of bad ones, but all IDs have that problem, like Redria with Diskas).

I'm a level 166 redria and I've found THREE rare diskas on ultimate so far. I don't find them to be a problem. I've found more Kasami Bracers than diskas. (4)

silvermax
Feb 5, 2004, 12:37 AM
i still fail to see what is soo bad about Pinkle......

navci
Feb 5, 2004, 03:03 AM
I'm a level 166 redria and I've found THREE rare diskas on ultimate so far. I don't find them to be a problem. I've found more Kasami Bracers than diskas. (4)

Countless Soul Blades. NO Kasami.
Guess you were lucky!

Rainbowlemon
Feb 5, 2004, 11:26 AM
I'm on Xbox, so can create as many characters as I want - My main characters are skyly, purplenum and pinkal (For HUnewearl, RAcaseal and FOnewm), so I think I'll create a redria - I still don't have any good armour, other than sacred cloth, but my HUne is only lvl 118, so I won't be able to use that for quite a bit!

lain2k3
Feb 5, 2004, 03:02 PM
On 2004-02-04 18:00, MegamanX wrote:
I tend to stay way away from whitill. My friend has it. He's like my only friend that is actually up with me. (121 HUmar) He was 1st player in Ruins. Blah, we got crap. We got all excited... and it was a Diska of Braveman. I was Jade (RAmarl-Skyly) and see, I was playing with him and 2 HUcasts (that just happen to be at lvl. 106 and 104... and my whitill friend was at 112 at the time... I was at 107). The HUmar and one of the HUcast slotterd this one enemy... can't remember what, and it dropped a rare. (the other HUcast was in a room by himsel). I was pretty far from the HUmar and HUcast... cause I had my FS on staying at long-range intervals. And it dropped a rare... and they both had their item packs full. lmao, it was so frickin funny. There panicking trying to drop something crappy fast... and I just run by *YOINK*. They sweared at me... and it showed a lil picture of sword... but I could wear it 0_o? So then I was pretty sure it was crap then. And the low ATP requirement... I put it on, and I fired out the disk. We were all so pissed. Blah Whitill, BLAH!

enemies dont drop diska of braveman in whitill ruins. whitill ruins doesnt have a bad rare drop.

Genoa
Feb 5, 2004, 03:11 PM
... we have hi-jacked this thread so bad...