PDA

View Full Version : Vote Pouilly Slime in the Sonic Team poll! Copy+paste the em

Shimarisu
Feb 4, 2004, 04:28 PM
Copy and paste the Japanese text at this URL:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pc.engine/toostrong.TXT

Replace the AAA with the card of your choice that you think needs a SEVERE level down (POUILLY SLIME, or er whatever, english text will do).

Send to:

[email protected]

Name your email "jyakutai kibou"

That should do it.

- Shimarisu

Zaneatron
Feb 4, 2004, 05:14 PM
will you be happy if we do this?

im quite dissappointed that mothvists/monests wernt in there, still needa bit more balancing they do.

Shimarisu
Feb 4, 2004, 05:22 PM
You can vote MOnest if you like, the top 5 are just that, the top 5. I don't think voting Monest will do much though. Better vote for the ones already at the top, that way we can give them an extra boost.

- Shimarisu

Zaneatron
Feb 4, 2004, 05:27 PM
ahhhhhhh, so that how it works, so will all the cards in the top 5 be altered, or just the top 1?

on a side note, is your mood and accurate representation of how you really are?

Malkavian
Feb 5, 2004, 01:06 PM
Uhm... Anyways I hope they aren't forced to change those cards. Only to take a look of them, realize if they are too powerful or not and make a balanced modify.
I would really like to see Pouilly Slime stats lowered. Then it would be more fun to use them. Now is very hard to lose with a Pouilly Slimes deck heh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Malkavian on 2004-02-05 10:12 ]</font>

fireant
Feb 6, 2004, 12:41 PM
I sent one. Down with the POUILLY SLIME!

LINX
Feb 9, 2004, 01:19 PM
"失礼しておりますが、AAAがつよすぎると思いますので Aメールしており, ワす。何かして*れたら宜し*お願いいたします。"

Yeah, sure thing.

Shimarisu
Feb 11, 2004, 09:45 PM
You need Japanese support to read the text, anyone with win 2000 can download an update.