PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: Testing- -

dablacksephiroth
Feb 4, 2004, 05:39 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/ftw/Rem%20and%20Metal.JPG

This was just a test to see if I know how to post on my own....

Robo47
Feb 4, 2004, 05:49 PM
Looks like you got the hang of it!

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Feb 4, 2004, 05:52 PM
Cute Racaseals ^_^ !! They look more human than android, guess thats what makes it cute ^_^. I like it !!

navci
Feb 4, 2004, 06:18 PM
Three words.

WAY. TOO. BIG.
Not boobs, the images. Hehe

edit: Recommanded size by me is ... assume people have about 1024x768 screen resolutions or less. And with browser and all the tool bars your pic should fit into that dimension without having to scroll. That gives you a very complete over view of the picture.... so I'd say height about 680 is max, width maybe... 700 ish.

My opinion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2004-02-04 15:23 ]</font>

dablacksephiroth
Feb 4, 2004, 06:23 PM
On 2004-02-04 14:52, Lone_Wolf_Nasca wrote:
Cute Racaseals ^_^ !! They look more human than android, guess thats what makes it cute ^_^. I like it !!

Some of us are a bit late, aren't we now?

XD I remember those days when RAcaseals used to be super uber skinny, back in the DC days... *sigh*... that's where that pic comes from... ahh, the memories of the good ol' times....

Randomly walkin' into ppl's games, killin' them and takin' their weapon, they NOL you as revenge, you VK them as a counter... they KIREEK you right back as a counter-counter.....

....heh... What's more surprising is that you guys actually posted in this thread. lol!!!!!!

Ok fine, if someone can turn it black, COLOR it! Lol!! And of course, that's the 2 simple yellow color'd RAcaseals... it was one of the only 2 Human-like RAcaseal forms back then. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif So many choices nowadays, heh!

dablacksephiroth
Feb 4, 2004, 06:25 PM
On 2004-02-04 15:18, navi wrote:
Three words.

WAY. TOO. BIG.
Not boobs, the images. Hehe

edit: Recommanded size by me is ... assume people have about 1024x768 screen resolutions or less. And with browser and all the tool bars your pic should fit into that dimension without having to scroll. That gives you a very complete over view of the picture.... so I'd say height about 680 is max, width maybe... 700 ish.

My opinion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2004-02-04 15:23 ]</font>

Thanks for the suggestion but... this pic is old, I didn't expect anyone to write to it again. LOL!!!

AND, just hit F11 if some of ya find it all big and stuffs.

Sord
Feb 4, 2004, 06:57 PM
I've seen this...not much else to say...ZzZz

I'm tired, I school (yawn)

Jared_T
Feb 4, 2004, 07:06 PM
I like the pic, haven't seen it before. Will I've only been on the PSOW for like 2 weeks. It might be fun to color. *saves to HD and think about it*

dablacksephiroth
Feb 4, 2004, 07:41 PM
..wow, now that's funny...

I never thought to think about that...

...but how often are there new faces that are willing to look at MY work anyway?

Meh!!

ladyjaderiver
Feb 4, 2004, 08:13 PM
Such a cute piccie! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MQuantum
Feb 4, 2004, 08:28 PM
Wait, how old is it then?

I do not remember this thingy occuring, and that is an odd occurence in itself....

Oh well, nice piccy! yes very humanlike, happy little droids. And it is very large... i have biggest resolution, and I still scrolling...

I wanna kill people and steal their things....

Relam
Feb 4, 2004, 09:04 PM
On 2004-02-04 16:41, dablacksephiroth wrote:

...but how often are there new faces that are willing to look at MY work anyway?

Meh!!

Hey, don't cut yourself short. So long as you keep posting stuff, there will always be new members who will check out your stuff, and continue to check out your stuff once they see it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif:

Zzzzzz
Feb 4, 2004, 09:49 PM
On 2004-02-04 16:41, dablacksephiroth wrote:

Meh!!

If you want, I can grow my beard and then look at your works again. My face will be different. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

dablacksephiroth
Feb 5, 2004, 11:16 AM
On 2004-02-04 17:28, MQuantum wrote:
Wait, how old is it then?

I do not remember this thingy occuring, and that is an odd occurence in itself....

Oh well, nice piccy! yes very humanlike, happy little droids. And it is very large... i have biggest resolution, and I still scrolling...

I wanna kill people and steal their things....

My god, dude....

That being said, it's just proving what I've been thinking to myself.

Um.... This pic was first posted back when I first drew Kafka's Ayame in Paint Mode....

I can just guaruntee that the one's Sord posted for me all in one big pic didn't get out very well... *noticed the feed back*

Man....

I think I'm gonna RE-post Stardust... and Nadeshiko... I really really would like a few pointers on how I could've made my android fem-bots more accurate.

dablacksephiroth
Feb 5, 2004, 11:20 AM
Darn!

Pics like this can't get posted on the Art Gallery, huh?

I mean, not the size.... but because I added personal information on the sides about the 2 fem-bots....