PDA

View Full Version : Alrighty, I was pipin' for Nar Lilies and...

Kibo
Feb 4, 2004, 09:15 PM
There were 4 in the room, i went thru 60, count em', 60! Telepipes and NO Nar Lily! Is this normal?!

navci
Feb 4, 2004, 09:18 PM
On 2004-02-04 18:15, Kibo wrote:
There were 4 in the room, i went thru 60, count em', 60! Telepipes and NO Nar Lily! Is this normal?!

Tell you what. I was piping for Love Rappies. My FOmar's TP is 1340. I went through 3 TP bars with nothing but Ryuker, 1 love rappy that dropped meseta.

It is normal.

Ketchup345
Feb 4, 2004, 09:21 PM
Try piping 9 Lillies, it works much faster:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=61

Also, rare enemies are supposed to be about a 1/512 average (only an average though).

silvermax
Feb 5, 2004, 12:40 AM
thats a lot of ryuker O_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: silvermax on 2004-02-04 21:41 ]</font>

OriginalLacan
Feb 5, 2004, 12:59 AM
i've piped for just about every rare enemy, save a hildetor. I've found love rappies my first pipe, and other days it's taken many, many hours just to find a rare enemy like a mil lilly that dropped meseta. It's all chance.

60 telepipes is nothing. that only about 15-20 mintues of work, if that much.

I notice a lot of questions similar to this one lately. Doesn't anyone have any patience nowadays? grab a drink, throw on a cd, and relax. they'll appear when they feel like it. whats the rush?

VioletSkye
Feb 5, 2004, 01:04 AM
On 2004-02-04 21:59, OriginalLacan wrote:
i've piped for just about every rare enemy, save a hildetor. I've found love rappies my first pipe, and other days it's taken many, many hours just to find a rare enemy like a mil lilly that dropped meseta. It's all chance.

60 telepipes is nothing. that only about 15-20 mintues of work, if that much.

I notice a lot of questions similar to this one lately. Doesn't anyone have any patience nowadays? grab a drink, throw on a cd, and relax. they'll appear when they feel like it. whats the rush?

Also, if you can run the game through your pc monitor or if you have 2 tv's you can use, just chill and watch some tv or videos while you pipe. It makes the time go by way faster.

silvermax
Feb 5, 2004, 01:25 AM
i wonder how much Capture cards are.....

surfing the net and piping at the same time

=p

Xeno_M
Feb 5, 2004, 02:54 AM
When i pipe im almost always sitting at the computer chatting, surfing, posting, ect. Makes 2 hours of piping seem not long at all. In the last 3 days ive piped 12 Mil lilys (4 per sitting) and it didn't even phase me. None of them dropped the rare btw... Becuase i was going after the Pyscho Wand... I should be piping right now, but i already got my 4 Mils for today lol

PatserGOUKI
Feb 5, 2004, 06:26 AM
Hi,

For the interested people, one day I kept all pipe data with me, tho It was a really long one piping, before I saw Pal Rappy, ill write them here:

PINKAL Humar:
Quest: Fake in Yellow. The room with 8 rappies.
Just to let you know, before the room you have seen 25 rappies.

Times piped: 80.
Approx time of one pipe, icl dropping of the rappies: 30 sec.
Total rappies seen: 80*8= 640 rappies + 25 rappies before = 665 rappies.
Pal Rappies: 1 (after pipe nr 80) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Time in minutes: approx. 40~45 minutes.

After 80 pipes I stopped, because I thought it was too long before the Pal Rappy showed...
At other time I piped and 3 times in a row at about 15 minutes a Pal Rappy came, this was just to let you know.
Greetz of a fool that piped too long (but got the Agito 1975!) LOL

PatserGOUKI

Kibo
Feb 5, 2004, 05:51 PM
Wow, I guess my problem is nothing. geebus! 3 TP bars of 1k+ tp! oh my! Ryuker out the wazoo!

Zelgadis
Feb 5, 2004, 08:41 PM
I hate rare enemies. I gave up piping....if it decides to show its self yay if not then oh well try again.

lain2k3
Feb 5, 2004, 10:28 PM
I've spent over 12 hours piping 4 hildebearss in FoS for a hildeblue, and one has never shown up.

I've also spent about 20 hours piping in ult temple for hildetorrs. I've seen 6, and none of them dropped my damn flight cutter. fuck monkeys.

I also spent about4 hours piping 3 lilies to get my aura field in oran, and went through 5 love rappies to get a Heart of poumn in skyly.

I havent piped for any yellowboze or skyly mils in ep. 1, but I've seen 6 and only got one sange ><

I've also spent 10 hours piping millys in temple w/yellowboze for secure feet. seen 3, no secure feet yet.

I've also piped for over 40 hours in skyly FiY for an angel harp, and I've been through 17 pals with no luck.

It took me over 8 hours and 45 FiY runs to get my first whitill pal. the bastard and the 2 bastards after him all stiffed me. I spent over 50 hours to get a red partisan ><.

I hate rare enemies. I can hardly believe I'm going for lavis cannon, iritista, and eventually a P.wand.

I'm going to die.

Blitzkommando
Feb 5, 2004, 10:39 PM
On 2004-02-04 22:25, silvermax wrote:

=p

ATI has recently dropped the price of some of its cards. I was at Best Buy and they had the 9600 (I use the 7500 myself) All-In-Wonder for $199.95. That's a 128MB card! That's just $50 dollars more than I spent on my, now decrepit, 64MB card! Anyway if you want the 64MB version it is pretty cheap now. I'm sure you could find it someplace for $100 or possibly less. The main problem I've had is updates, but it's not too bad. Anyway, yes it is quite nice to have the capture due to the fact my PC speakers are a million times better than the ones on the TV.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2004-02-05 19:41 ]</font>

Hrith
Feb 6, 2004, 12:03 AM

=p
It is not possible to pipe online, what is your point ?

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 6, 2004, 12:27 AM
Try piping 3 hours in one sitting for a Hildetorr then when it finally comes out it kills Alicia and you have to pipe all over again! >_<

Blitzkommando
Feb 6, 2004, 12:29 AM
On 2004-02-05 21:03, Arthur wrote:

=p
It is not possible to pipe online, what is your point ?

I believe he meant that he would surf the internet and play offline with the capture card at the same time, not play PSO online with the capture card.

Kibo
Feb 6, 2004, 08:12 AM
On 2004-02-05 21:27, Tsudo_Plat wrote:
Try piping 3 hours in one sitting for a Hildetorr then when it finally comes out it kills Alicia and you have to pipe all over again! >_<

sorry, but i find this hilarious. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I imagined that happening. Poor little Alicia, smacked down by the man. *shakes head* What a shame.