Exactly how long of a process is this?!

Myopathy
Feb 5, 2004, 02:11 AM
On 2004-02-04 22:34, taildvailn wrote:
1: Never appear when you want them to
2: Never drop when you want them to
3: Wont give me my Agito 1975

Exactly how long of a process is this?!

Four words: It is all random. People sometimes find what they want immediately, some people have still not found what they want. I piped for Skyly Pal Rappy, and got my Angel Harp (same drop rate as Agito) after 8 Pal Rappies. It took a total of 4-5 hours of piping. This is not the case for everyone. I've heard of people who've gotten it after 3 Pal Rappies, and I know people who have piped for far more hours, did far more runs, and still no Angel Harp.

Xeno_M
Feb 5, 2004, 02:46 AM
Perfect example of it being Random. I found my 1975 Agito of my first Pal Rappy (in someone elses game) Later, a sheer coincedance i ran into MY (my ID/game this time) 2nd ever Pal Rappy, who dropped me yet another 1975 Agito. And yet i have a friend who has piped i think 32 Pinkal Pals and 28 Whitill Mil Lilys and STILL doens't have a 1975 Agito. Just gotta have some luck i guess...

PJ
Feb 5, 2004, 07:34 AM
I know I was surprised when my second Pal with my Pinkal (Only at about 74) contained my Agito 1975 ^_^; Pure luck. But I guess that weapon drained my luck of finding other things... -_-

(Of course, my luck might be starting anew again, since yesterday I found a Red Partisan and Light Relief ^-^)

Bibi2k4
Feb 5, 2004, 08:36 AM
Same story for me.I've found so far 2 Pal Rappies (pinkal ID) and they bth gave me the Agito 1975 so it's deffinitivelly luck...Bur i'm still looking to see a red slime and whatever i do to get him out,it's still without any success...grrrr!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Garm
Feb 5, 2004, 09:40 AM
its just luck
1 whitill mil 1 agito and it aint good btw...

TalonHUcast
Feb 5, 2004, 02:11 PM
i've had tons of luck finding rares, i get one on about ever stage. but i never get what i want.

Gaurdian
Feb 5, 2004, 02:37 PM
talon only finds Slicer of Assassins i have seen him play.

Genoa
Feb 5, 2004, 03:30 PM
1/21 chances... that's not all that high, but then again, it's all chance.

Rogue100
Feb 5, 2004, 04:09 PM
It's all chance! I found my Agito 1975 off my first ever PAL Rappy in someone elses game. Was hardly even looking for it!

silvermax
Feb 5, 2004, 04:20 PM
for two days in a row ive piped the 8 rappy room and the room after that getting 3 pals in under an hour O_o to bad i was greenil, got two more gaurd waves, one with 218 def http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif 4 gaurd waves lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: silvermax on 2004-02-05 13:21 ]</font>

Zelgadis
Feb 5, 2004, 04:36 PM
I hate Pals. They have like a 2% rare drop rate. I spent a month looking for an agito with my pinkal cast. FiY sucks. And now I'm off looking for Hildetorr in FoS. Piped for an hour today and nothing. I think the hildetorr hate me.....either that or they're absolutely terrified of fighting a level 151 FOmar.

Genoa
Feb 5, 2004, 07:15 PM
I've only seen Pal Rappy with my FOmar... whoa just noticed that. (2) They never gave me anything... even though I could care less about HP/Revival... seeing I already have 4.

Blitzkommando
Feb 5, 2004, 07:22 PM
It's purely luck but... Sometimes I wonder if PSO is set up to drive you nuts for a couple weeks or months then, after you've given up, it drops a whole slew of rares, including the one you were searching for. That's my luck though, and after reading lots of posts here, that's what seems to be what most people have. Except an elite few who seem to get everything on the first runs... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SorceryMaster
Feb 5, 2004, 07:39 PM
damn u all who found 1 randomly or after their first 1
i piped for 12 in one day(6 hours) and didnt get 1
then i gave up

Genoa
Feb 5, 2004, 07:49 PM
I piped for Pal Rappies a long time ago... about 12 hours in total (in different days though). Didn't find any. Then, with my other character (the FOmar) I was doing a normal Forest run to try to get Holy Ray from Sil Dragon... and on my journey, I stubled across a Colorful-fluffy character... and he definately was not MY Pal, seeing he pecked me RIGHT in the leg. Then I wacked him over the head with my Frying pan, put on my Soul Banish, Steped on his dead corpes, and took a snapshot of my 1st Pal Rappy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif , then, when playing at school, I was doing another forest run, and I found another colorful wappy! Took my gatlings out and put some Photon Bullets in his fluffy chest. Both times I got crap, and I never got that Holy Ray... maybe I will tonight ?!

Zelgadis
Feb 5, 2004, 08:24 PM
The holy ray. Just do enough forest runs and you'll eventually find a holy ray. I found mine during my 6th run. Completely unexpected too....I need to level Ritsuko more. SHe's only level 77.

Genoa
Feb 5, 2004, 09:02 PM
... I started looking for it when my FOmar was at lvl. 68... (it's been a while!) More times than you can't count on your hands & toes 2x!