PDA

View Full Version : EP3 Story mode

VenusGravity
Feb 5, 2004, 11:17 AM
I was playing Story mode offline. hero side, And i've came to a standstill. I've done like 9stages, but now all the Heroside chars are on P2, and when i go to pick the next stage it says...Deck - HERO ONLY and when i goto pick my deck, it says Cant pick this deck as team is already dispatched...

How do i do this stage? i've tried changing my deck in every way possible and it still won't let me do this stage

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VenusGravity on 2004-02-05 08:18 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Feb 5, 2004, 11:19 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?section=Quests&op=viewtopsection&secver=4

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1658

check out the rules, certain quests requires certain decks/story characters.

VenusGravity
Feb 5, 2004, 11:28 AM
Hmm that helped. But all the other stages i did were in English. This stage however has no name. Well it does, but it's in Japanese. Only part i can read is, it's set in Via Tubus.

I've tried taking all assist cards out, And even went to the extremes of just making a deck purely based on WEAPONS. I still can't select this stage.

- *VeNuS*

LollipopLolita
Feb 5, 2004, 11:31 AM
the translations are not finished. some are also not accurate.

VenusGravity
Feb 5, 2004, 11:34 AM
Oh i get it i *think*

Not all quests allow you to use the HUnewearl HERO? My only deck consists of just her, Do i need to make another deck with another hero character then?

Sorry, i'm just completely lost in the story mode now and i was getting quite into it, till this hold back. I'm disapointed=( I guess i'll try making a deck of someone other then the HUnewearl

- *VeNuS*

Opss and sorry, wrong forum. I was thinking after i posted it, that it should of been in here. >_<

LollipopLolita
Feb 5, 2004, 11:39 AM
no not all quests. some quests only lets you pick certain characters. i suggest you look up the guide for that quest and look at the rules for that quest.

VenusGravity
Feb 5, 2004, 11:41 AM
Okay thankyou for your time. Just going to be hard to track exactly what quest i'm on, as i cant even identify it, as it's all JP.

But i'll research into it..

- *VeNuS*

VenusGravity
Feb 5, 2004, 11:52 AM
Wheeee. Okay now i'm moving again. Thanks everyone for your help.

As psojohndoe2 said, theres 2 missions in Offline story mode, where your forced to use only 1 CHARACTER. And in my case, it had to be the Black Racast.

I tried making a FOmarl deck, and a RAcaseal deck with no luck lol, but i now know, it's a RAcast i have to play as.

Anyway thanks Lolli and psojohndoe2

decswxaqz
Feb 6, 2004, 08:21 AM
From my experience, any offline quests that are in English are actual story quests. You can go to the transporter after talking to the Principal (leader whatever) and talk to the transporter. The first time I played, I kept getting that message that appears in a white bubble and thought I missed something. So I kept having to talk to everyone loads of times. Then I realised it's just a general message about something =/.

If you talk to a character lying about the city 3 times (sometimes less), you can get a side story. These are the ones that seem to have the most deck limitations and rule changes. These appears as Japanese descriptions when you try to select it. I think you can only usually choose the character you got the story off with these side quests.... but I'm not sure.