PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice for a Hucast character?

Pikus
Feb 5, 2004, 12:40 PM
Old I know. But I just crashed all my old info with a old save. So I know that some prefer a Skly with a hucast. So I am trying it out. Along with a rati combo. I like looks and a rati goes good with the design on my character. Bur I do not know what weapons would be good to get.

1.Sange and Yasha

or

2.Double Cannon

or

3.Red Saber

or

4.Lavis cannon

or finally

5.Tamrika J Sword.

All are good and hard to get but I need to know which any thinks would be good.

Oh and forgot that evil looking Katana forgot its name the one that glows purple or crimson. Thanks

Ketchup345
Feb 5, 2004, 12:46 PM
They all have their uses.

S&Y is okay for single enemies (but many say they would be better on a HUneweal or HUcaseal).

Double Cannon is used often for single enemies; one extra hit than the S&Y.

Red Saber is only a 3 hit per combo single enemy weapon.

Lavis Cannon has its uses, but is a saber, so that depends on you.

The Sealed J-Sword is almost impossible to get, then takes a long time to make into the Tsumikiri J-Sword.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-02-05 13:03 ]</font>

KaFKa
Feb 5, 2004, 12:52 PM
you have your goals set a TAD bit too high.

start off with a last survivor, you'll get a whole lot of mileage out of that little 9 star sword.

after that, get a red sword and demo comet; those are going to be your best friends until you can manage to get a SJS and double cannon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KaFKa
Feb 5, 2004, 01:04 PM
forgot to mention, you may want a red handgun for online, since they seem to love range... >.>;

that and as a in-between wep for LS and RS, grab a chain sawd, since its just a bigger, badder version of the LS http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hrith
Feb 5, 2004, 01:09 PM
I say Last Survivor first, then Chain Sawd and Sange & Yasha. A good gun helps, so do Mechguns with Hit%

And what is a Tamrika Sword ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Genoa
Feb 5, 2004, 03:57 PM
On 2004-02-05 09:46, Ketchup345 wrote:
They all have their uses.

S&Y is okay for single enemies (but many say they would be better on a HUneweal or HUcaseal).

Double Cannon is used often for single enemies; one extra hit than the S&Y.

Red Saber is only a 3 hit per combo single enemy weapon.

Lavis Cannon has its uses, but is a dagger, so that depends on you.
The Sealed J-Sword is almost impossible to get, then takes a long time to make into the Tsumikiri J-Sword.

Since when was Lavis Cannon a dagger ?!

Ketchup345
Feb 5, 2004, 04:04 PM
On 2004-02-05 12:57, MegamanX wrote:
Since when was Lavis Cannon a dagger ?!

Since I woke up 2 hours early this morning because I'm sick. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Actually, since I forgot that tthe daggers were the Lavis Blades.

Guille
Feb 5, 2004, 04:08 PM
On 2004-02-05 09:52, KaFKa wrote:

start off with a last survivor, you'll get a whole lot of mileage out of that little 9 star sword.

after that, get a red sword and demo comet; those are going to be your best friends until you can manage to get a SJS and double cannon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Or, if you have my luck, just use any weapon you can find. Shoot, my brother beat Very Hard Falz using a Musashi +30 and Inferno Bazooka. So just don't aim for the really rare stuff.

Pikus
Feb 5, 2004, 04:39 PM
Thankyou for the advice. And the weapons above were final approaches to my character. Thanks for the info.

SorceryMaster
Feb 5, 2004, 06:08 PM
i asked the same question i remember
well i say go for the Lavis Cannon

wehen u find it leave it untekked and it pwnz
i find dopuble sabers and twin swords take a long time to attack

Firocket1690
Feb 5, 2004, 06:24 PM

... or not.
'start' off with a Dragon Slayer.
You'll get tired of Last Survivors quickly.
On Skyly, they're literally everywhere.
I was rushing my HUmar to ult (twinked, and minimal runs)
and got three before VH Ruins ....

Hmm, mechs ...
(On skyly) you should be able to buy 30% (hit) Charge Repeaters from the shops. I was never able to buy anything better on skyly ... It'll prolly be good enough until ult caves

lain2k3
Feb 5, 2004, 06:55 PM
On 2004-02-05 15:24, Firocket1690 wrote:

... or not.
'start' off with a Dragon Slayer.
You'll get tired of Last Survivors quickly.
On Skyly, they're literally everywhere.
I was rushing my HUmar to ult (twinked, and minimal runs)
and got three before VH Ruins ....

Hmm, mechs ...
(On skyly) you should be able to buy 30% (hit) Charge Repeaters from the shops. I was never able to buy anything better on skyly ... It'll prolly be good enough until ult caves

are you implying that dragon slayers AREN'T everywhere in skyly? last survivors are less common, and are better. the special is nifty, and LS isnt ugly as hell like DS.

Genoa
Feb 5, 2004, 07:08 PM
Last Survivor is one of the coolest swords. Dragon Slayer is the gay. All dragon slayers will burn in hell... and... well they already burn but still!