PDA

View Full Version : What ID for Parasitic Gene "Flow"

Sausage
Feb 5, 2004, 02:29 PM
Hiya, could someone please tell me what section ID I need to get the Parasitic Gene "Flow" from Olga Flow? Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ketchup345
Feb 5, 2004, 02:38 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=74247&forum=7&70

According to that, all IDs.

If you want to get it that way, legitimacy is up to you (many people have different views: some think it is no different than piping; others don't think that would be legit).

If you do consider that way to be legit, don't use the item you make in online games where there are Legits that don't want those items, just put it away and pull out other items.

Genoa
Feb 5, 2004, 03:03 PM
Who'd a thought you'd have to go online to get something legit... (usually the other way around)

Sausage
Feb 5, 2004, 03:17 PM
Thanks for that link. But I am a little confused about your last comment, could you clear that up for me?

Ketchup345
Feb 5, 2004, 03:19 PM
On 2004-02-05 12:03, MegamanX wrote:
Who'd a thought you'd have to go online to get something legit... (usually the other way around)

Uhh, it says you can do it offline too. That is what some people disagree on (some say it is just like the telepipe trick that Sega seems to endorse, making it legit if found offline). Online you must use a certain trick that can't be explained here.

On 2004-02-05 12:17, Sausage wrote:
Thanks for that link. But I am a little confused about your last comment, could you clear that up for me?

Some people consider ALL iytems made using the Parasitic Gene: Flow to be illegit/un-legit/whatever the gramatically correct way is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-02-05 12:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-02-06 06:41 ]</font>

Genoa
Feb 5, 2004, 03:22 PM
r u talking about duping offline too or getting Parasite Gene "FLOW" offline? Cause I know that people are able to dupe offline. (my one friend is a corrupt pso player...). Let's say you play online now, then offline later, would the item drop rate for Dark Falz and Olga Flow be set for offline play also?

Superguppie
Feb 6, 2004, 04:38 AM
On 2004-02-05 12:19, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2004-02-05 12:03, MegamanX wrote:

Uhh, it says you can do it offline too. That is what some people disagree on (some say it is just like the telepipe trick that Sega seems to endorse, making it legit if found offline). Offline you must use a certain trick that can't be explained here.

Uhhh, not if I read it correctly. Offline Multiplayer should be legit without dispute. Offline Multiplayer you can go back up and down again the same way as online...

Nazo
Feb 6, 2004, 04:56 AM
Although not exactly related, I just thought of an interesting idea. If PSOW were to organize "Time blocks" of groups (so group A at Beat 000~Y, etc.), and take turns around the world attempting to find this, we might have a greater chance and actually find another one.

But of course, if its only online, Sega might have disabled it, but that's just another one of those crazy ideas of mine.

... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif...

Ketchup345
Feb 6, 2004, 09:41 AM
On 2004-02-06 01:38, Superguppie wrote:
Uhhh, not if I read it correctly. Offline Multiplayer should be legit without dispute. Offline Multiplayer you can go back up and down again the same way as online...

Fixed.