PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to do both the Soul Eater quests AND the Rago

J311Y_M4N
Feb 5, 2004, 03:34 PM
I was just curious if I where to go through Dr. Osto's Research, not tell sure my name, then go through, get the soul eater, etc. but then go back to Dr. Osto's Research, tell Sue my name, and go through those quests, could I essentially do both quest paths? Or would the fact that I took out Kirrek in the last Soul Eater quest cause problems?

Just curious.

VioletSkye
Feb 5, 2004, 03:49 PM
On 2004-02-05 12:34, J311Y_M4N wrote:
I was just curious if I where to go through Dr. Osto's Research, not tell sure my name, then go through, get the soul eater, etc. but then go back to Dr. Osto's Research, tell Sue my name, and go through those quests, could I essentially do both quest paths? Or would the fact that I took out Kirrek in the last Soul Eater quest cause problems?

Just curious.

no. once you choose the path for that difficulty, it can't be changed. For example, if you did tell Sue your name the first time around, you wouldn't be able to get the Soul Eater by redoing the quest in that difficulty and not telling her your name.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-02-05 12:55 ]</font>