PDA

View Full Version : DHS vs. EA ( round 1 )

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 03:24 AM
Hello everyone. As you can see by reading some topics out there, two clans have formed and they both have some different views of things. There most likely will be some kind of war or something.

I just wanted to point out a few things:
-Don't get too serious, I know alot of people out there like to get personal...
-It is just a game, remember that.
-Have fun, but without harming anyone else.

Here is some info I have on the two clans:
DHS - Dark Horse Society ( Spy calls it: Don't Hate Spy )

EA - Elite Aliance

Members ( DHS ) -
Spy
Ukyou
Danger Girl
Lysan
Omega12
( more to come, hahahaaa! )

Members ( EA ) -
1. Cube
2. Verve
3. Julap
4. Monkey
5. Ziro
6. Emperor Rage

Peace for now.

watashiwa
Apr 15, 2001, 09:04 AM
Oh, jeez. Clans, eh? Like I've said several times online . . Clans are useless . . Just one of my characters could probably wipe out a whole clan single handed. As xaRo says, "I've got skills like wh0a . ." Hahaha . . Ah well, you children shall find out the true error in your ways when version 2 is released. I almost feel sorry for you guys.

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 11:13 AM
Errrr ok then mister "skills"....

Clans are not useless, we are just a group of players...
Clans are for fun, and really nothing else.

And BTW, how do you have skills? You have alot of charas? Big woop!
What can you do? Press A button faster than the rest of us?

I hate blabering about people being so good at fighting other players. How would you know? Been fighting those tough NPC's ( sarcasm )?

Peace.

P.S. sorry bout that post, no sleep for 26 hours.

SaitoH
Apr 15, 2001, 11:22 AM
LOL! Watashiwa... Hey wait a minute, I just joined DHS......heh, oops. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Danger_Girl
Apr 15, 2001, 11:27 AM
Ya Wat is full of hot air. Its only naturally this clan thing would develop sooner or later. Half the time he's to busy being arrogant to realize the crap he's spouting. I've learned to ignore the contributor pimp long ago.

watashiwa
Apr 15, 2001, 11:45 AM
I'm hurt, really. But, me? Arrogant? No way. There's like 21313081 people here who are arrogant, and I'm not one of them. I joke alot. But I don't feel superior to anyone. I'm just declaring that you're dead when PSO v2 comes out. That's the bottom line.

Oh, BTW, suck me Danger_Girl (Err, guy) . . I didn't say anything about you directly, so don't say anythiing about me, mmkay? It's obvious you aren't ignoring me, because obviously my message was read and got a response from you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Fear the small squadron,

http://www.project-douraku.com/psoshots/PSOWorldSig.jpg

For what it's worth, I don't work for Sega. I'm me, damn it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: watashiwa on 2001-04-15 09:49 ]</font>

Danger_Girl
Apr 15, 2001, 11:55 AM
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Feel better now?

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 11:57 AM
How do you know I'm dead when PSO ver2 comes out? And how are you not arrogant?

IceBlink
Apr 15, 2001, 12:23 PM
So many choices... if v2 ever reaches England, I'll think seriously about this question, okay? In the meantime, I'll be the infamous, semi-legendary IceBlink who wanders the servers... ^_^

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 12:30 PM
IceBlink, why don't you just buy an American copy ( if US gets it ) ?

watashiwa
Apr 15, 2001, 12:33 PM
Hey, you guys!

Luv 4 u 4 ever!

Danger_Girl
Apr 15, 2001, 12:34 PM
I really hope you guys across the big blue get ver2. I know quite a bit of you European fellers, it would be sad not to have you with us in ver2. Until then just make sure you wander my way once in a while http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif.

SaitoH
Apr 15, 2001, 12:34 PM
On 2001-04-15 10:23, IceBlink wrote:
In the meantime, I'll be the infamous, semi-legendary IceBlink who wanders the servers... ^_^

LOL! "Houston the EGO has landed!" ^_^;

Monkey
Apr 15, 2001, 12:39 PM
Oh i will see you in ver 2 and you will die!!!!!!!!!!!!..............I hope. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Maverick
Apr 15, 2001, 12:52 PM
Oh yeah, can't wait for v2. I've got you ALL beat... at dying! Lemme see, lain will die in about 3 seconds after trying out her patented Christ Pose. Misato.. please she'd be out before she walked into the room (fear the mighty pole +2 w/ 20% native!/lv3 rafoie combo of DOOM!).

Hrm.. that stupid HUcast of mine could hand you an ass whoopin' perhaps, but I'm too lazy to run about searching for more HP materials for him, so he most likely won't show.

Mayi
Apr 15, 2001, 12:59 PM
I laughed when I heard V.2 wasnt going to england.

Cube
Apr 15, 2001, 01:43 PM
Wait a second. My clan is barley even up yet! Its been Recruiting for 2 days now and already a clan war! Sheeesh.

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 02:11 PM
Why not Cube? It'l be fun. Let's just keep it that way though...

Spy
Apr 15, 2001, 03:15 PM
Nice sig Omega!

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 04:02 PM
Hehehe..Thanks. I don't have any fancy program, just some free thing I downloaded. I had to cut paste the text from paint and copy it onto the image. I stole the horsies from a Dark Horse Comic logo... lol. Well for what resources I had, I think I did good. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Ziro
Apr 15, 2001, 04:47 PM
Well guys. I did the whole tryout thing for EA. I think its gonna be just more fun in PSO. But a war. Why?(I don't read all the posts by u guys so fill me in)

Burnside
Apr 15, 2001, 05:03 PM
War..Hah.. This is more of a playground scuffle..now don't get ya'll breeches in a bunch..
----------
Rage: Gomamon can beat Pikachu!
Iceblink: No He can't! Digimon Sucks!
Rage: Take that back!!
IceBlink: No!
Rage: Why you lil..
-Tornado fighting cartoon style~
Akumi: They have this fight every saturday when their shows are on at the same time..gosh..we need two t.v's..

IceBlink
Apr 15, 2001, 05:44 PM
Mm. But the US v2 might not be compatible with UK PSO. That's the main problem. Plus, I'm a very new user of Dreamcast, and so, I wouldn't know how to even begin to work out how to do it. I cam probably get a friend overseas to ship a copy of US PSO v2 over... but then the problem is setting it up.

If anyone ever posts a guide to Europe hooking up with PSO v2... ^_^

Um, back to topic. ^_^ Can't I just be a wandering mercenary who works for any side? ^_^; In fact, if you really want me to to, I'll be for 'sale' too! ^_^;; 10 meseta a hour or something. Um, wait, I'd better not. I know someone will take that the wrong way. ^_^;;

LOL! "Houston the EGO has landed!" ^_^;

I'm not kidding! Everytime I go to Puck 9, everyone goes, "Are you IceBlink from PSOW? I've read your posts" and "I've read your fic, man!" and "do you play diablo 2"...

Everyone crowds around me... it's scary. ^_^;

Oh well. ^_^

Burnside
Apr 15, 2001, 09:24 PM
I use to do that for newbies..I was paid about..1,000 a mission, 500 extra for the ruins..::shivers:: I hate it so..much..
To be just a healer was about 100 each time..
To battle bosses was 200.
I was a Geohound(tm) ^_^ and damn good at it..but..maybe i should go back to how I was..I'm not sure.. I wonder if cube will pay me..