PDA

View Full Version : Dragon=Musashi, and the others?

neo9376
Feb 5, 2004, 10:17 PM
I know that the dragon drops mushashi's on hard and yamato's on v. hard but what about the other bosses. Do they drop any rares?

Dhylec
Feb 5, 2004, 10:37 PM
ah neo, look around a bit..
http://pso-world.com/item_findings.php
pick the id & see what boss drops what..
i think, except for the 2 final bosses, other bosses do drop items on every difficulty http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Xeno_M
Feb 6, 2004, 05:56 AM
Dragon- Hard gives Musashi, Very Hard gives Yamato. The first 2, of 3 Twin Sabers. Asuka being the 3rd.

Worm- Hard gives Talis, Very Hard gives Mahu. The first 2, of 3 Card weapons. Guardianna being the 3rd.

Vol Opt- Hard gives Photon Launcher, Very Hard gives Guilty Light. The first 2 of 3 Bazooka (?) weapons. Red Scorpio being the 3rd.

Ultimate bosses give different weapons for each Section ID.

Kibo
Feb 6, 2004, 08:06 AM
On 2004-02-06 02:56, Xeno_M wrote:
Dragon- Hard gives Musashi, Very Hard gives Yamato. The first 2, of 3 Twin Sabers. Asuka being the 3rd.

umm, btw, there are more Twin Sabers than 3.

-Musashi
-Yamato
-Asuka
-Sange & Yasha
-G-Assassin's Sabers
I think there's one more, but I can't think of it right now. >_<

darthsaber9x9
Feb 6, 2004, 08:22 AM
On 2004-02-06 05:06, Kibo wrote:

umm, btw, there are more Twin Sabers than 3.

-Musashi
-Yamato
-Asuka
-Sange & Yasha
-G-Assassin's Sabers
I think there's one more, but I can't think of it right now. >_<

nope, i think thats it

Xeno_M
Feb 6, 2004, 08:43 AM
I know there are more Twin Sabers. But Musashi, Yamato, and Asuka are all kind of in the same series. Kind of like Varista, Custom Ray, and Bravace are in a group... Slicer of Assassin, Diska of Liberator, Diska of Braveman... Ect.

Squeege
Feb 6, 2004, 01:07 PM
Worm- Hard gives Talis, Very Hard gives Mahu. The first 2, of 3 Card weapons. Guardianna being the 3rd.

You also forgot that there are many more card weapons.

Garm
Feb 6, 2004, 03:17 PM
he means the 3 "basic"weps like: dragon slayer, diska of brave man, guilty light, cross scar, gae bolg, varista, kaldbolg and the rest of the 3 basics of every group...

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 06:17 PM
... yes that's it... Twin Sabers... Actually, it's Twin Swords, and yes, G-Assasin's Sabers, Musashi, Yamato, Asuka, and Sange&Yasha are the only Twin Swords. I have all except Sange&Yasha, but in my opinion, Asuka is better. But that's just me.