PDA

View Full Version : Do you play the Phantasy Star way?

Acel
Apr 15, 2001, 06:49 AM
Im just curious. How many of you here actually play your character(race/class) like what he would be in the actual Phantasy Star World? I mean like for my Humar, I made him with the impression of Chaz in my mind and therefore I ONLY equip him with melee weapons such as Sabers/Swords/Daggers& occasional Partisan/Slicers(eventhough i had tons of them and I think its the Hunewearls that should use the Slicers/Claws) And the Techniques he uses? Mostly only Deband/Shifta/Zalure/Jellen/Resta etc...usually non offensive magic(except gizonde to take out boxes LOL) Somehow, this makes my game even more interesting/challenging. Of course different people would have different views and so, I would like to know what you think honestly...

Ps: btw dont you think that androids should have some kind of "Zonde" technique? oh well...I miss the good old days~

Omege12
Apr 15, 2001, 12:41 PM
*bites Acel*

Heh I couldn't help myself. As for the post, sure it makes the game funner, mixing in a little role playing never hurt anyone. 'cept for you, cause I just bit you..

*bites acel again*

Acel
Apr 16, 2001, 04:04 AM
Man, you're one sick puppy. Kireek? Hucast?! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif (sheesh I knew he fried some wires but I never knew he could spread that virus) Anyway, unless you're a cute Fonewearl or I'll have to shoot you...(you know, with that madman DF running around I have to be safe) Hastalavista baby! *draws Flowen's sword, anti dark 55%*

Omege12
Apr 16, 2001, 04:23 AM
Hey! You told me to do it so don't complaine.

Cube
Apr 16, 2001, 04:57 AM
95% of the time i only use melee weapons. I like to think of Cube as King of All Androids so I usually use a Vjaya which is the weapon of the powerfull and wealthy. Perfect for cube since hes a hucast and a king. hehe

Ice_
Apr 16, 2001, 05:28 AM
r u talkin bout tha Vjaya that we droped http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif i was so proud of u LMAO lol

Cube
Apr 16, 2001, 05:34 AM
:sniffs: yes....

I miss it already! THats it, im goin on pso now to find another!

Ice_
Apr 16, 2001, 05:40 AM
lol ... u dont seem like ur on PSO im talkin to u on AIM... lol

Kaze_Hayate
Apr 16, 2001, 01:29 PM
Hi my friend ACEL!someone just bite you...sad sad,need to Hire a RAmar to shoot him?
HEHE,A RAmar got to do what a RAmar got to do!Guns!Have to use DEBAND,SHIFTA,RESTA,(I really never use other offensive weapons,cause I don't think I ever need to or at use to me at all.!http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif)
but at time there no choice I have to use Saber,Brand.etc. Like against The Dragon,ROL,Dark Flaz.No choice.
Well,I really prefer guns.but hope to get a double saber and I be very happy.because it reminds me of Darth Maul!it is very cool of double saber.

Lmnopia
Apr 16, 2001, 02:01 PM
but what would a newman force play like?? they do seem to have a evil sorta glint in thier eyes that says pain is my only buddy

KnightShade
Apr 16, 2001, 05:25 PM
I would say I play the PSO way. My Ramar uses guns about 98% of the time Just because he is not the best for close range combat. My Humar is 100% sword type weapons. He uses no guns what so ever.