PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: After a million Forest runs...

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 05:10 PM
Sil Dragon gave me the coolest rifle. Absolutely perfect for my FOmar. Pretty good Paralysis too. Lovin it soo much!

Kibo
Feb 6, 2004, 05:15 PM
umm, rifle? Forces can't use rifles. Was it a special one?

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 05:17 PM
All bow in the presence of HOLY RAY

Soukosa
Feb 6, 2004, 05:17 PM
Forces can use some rifles, like the Holy Ray and Bringer's Rifle and female ones can use the Angel Harp.

Kibo
Feb 6, 2004, 05:19 PM
lol, I just looked it up about 10 seconds ago. ^_^; How much damage do you do with it on average?!

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 05:25 PM
... not sure, I always use S/D lvl. 30, when I do that, about 275 with a reg. shot. And 1/2 the time I use J/Z lvl.30 so i'll do about... hmm, maybe 1300 per combo ?! (regular, heavy, heavy). The equipment I use for him is:
Holy Ray +40
Gatlings +9 (45%hit)
Soul Banish +9
Angry Fist +50
Twinkle Star
Caduceus
Brightness Circle
God/Ability
(3)God/Techniques
Attribute Wall
Sato (150 pow, and I think 40 dex)
Panzer Tail (185 mind)
If I can find one of my Red Sabers I would give it too him.... then eventually get it to +78 (unless I find the one that already has +78)
Next item search, Magic Stone "Irista"... (take a wild guess why?)

Kibo
Feb 6, 2004, 08:13 PM
Wow, you are one decked out FOmar!!! Nice. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I do a bit less than that with heavy, heavy, heavy when using a Repeater (30% Hit). Around 1100 a combo.

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 08:21 PM
I try to stay away from my Gatlings... because mechguns are pretty cheap if you think about it. 9 frickin hits... I think they shouldn't boost your ATP at all, should only boost ATA. Either that or don't allow them to have hit%. I try to use cool looking weapons more than just what's good. Like with my HUnewearl, I make her use Last Survivor over Chain Sawd cause LS is the awesomest! But... sometimes, in certain situations... my Gatlings are vital.... sometimes....

lain2k3
Feb 6, 2004, 08:44 PM
One question: How the HELL do you hit anything in ult?

with one god/ability and 40 dex, your base ata would be 139.

You CANNOT hit things in ult. with that ata. even holy ray only takes you up to 209 ata. soul banish takes you to 184. I'm positive your lying if you say you can hit anything with that.

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 08:46 PM
with holy ray I have 210 ata, yeah, I have problems hitting the targets http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.... but my friend is giving my God/Battle and some God/Arms soon. I don't go to epi2 because of my ATA problems. I do have Angel Wings with 188 dex (friend got a hacked one). It matches me when I wear all white and put on holy ray or caduceus.

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 08:50 PM
...if you have over 200 ATA you can hit lots of things in Ult Forest! Maybe you should try it. I don't miss all that much... unless I do a heavy hit 1st, then it's missx3 there. But even though I miss alot, they got nottin on my for damage. S/D&J/Z lvl.30 makes them harmless! And Grantsing Hildelts is fun.... (outa the blue... just had to say it)

DarkRadiance
Feb 6, 2004, 08:54 PM
now i wish i hadnt restarted my character... i could be in ult by now.

heh, my cousin would KILL for that rifle.
BTW, what sec id are you?

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 08:57 PM
Bluefull, only ID who can get it from Sil Dragon. Others get it from Dal Ral Lie... I know Pinkal is one (doens't feel like looking for others). Also, my Sig says my characters descriptions...well, for the ones on Ultimate mode atleast... the rest are listed on my characters section on my description. just fyi....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-02-06 17:59 ]</font>

Kibo
Feb 6, 2004, 09:06 PM
Well MegamanX, how does it feel to be the FOmar in the spotlight tonight? btw, Greenil gets it from De Ra Lie too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 09:10 PM
I better have the spotlight! I've been searching for that Holy Ray since the day I found out!... which was like... 3 months after I joined PSOW! *grabs mic* Well everyone... I'd like to thank myself... if it wasn't for me... I wouldn't be here... And um... I'd like to thank my mom (just because it's what really cool important people say) and um... yeah... that's all!

DarkRadiance
Feb 6, 2004, 09:18 PM
lol

Sef
Feb 6, 2004, 09:28 PM
Gah, you were showing that off today... It's nice and all, but you don't have to rub it in... I mean, one day, I'll get one and shoot you when we play... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 6, 2004, 11:15 PM
On 2004-02-06 18:10, MegamanX wrote:
I better have the spotlight! I've been searching for that Holy Ray since the day I found out!... which was like... 3 months after I joined PSOW! *grabs mic* Well everyone... I'd like to thank myself... if it wasn't for me... I wouldn't be here... And um... I'd like to thank my mom (just because it's what really cool important people say) and um... yeah... that's all!

Wow, good job... you have hacked items and I'm positive that almost all of your equipment was given to you. So I don't see what your bragging about... in fact why did u even get that legitly? Why didn't u just have your "friend" dupe you one? >_<

Genoa
Feb 7, 2004, 08:09 AM
um, he only gave me the brightness circle, the units, and the mags. The weapons are mine! I've been playing a LONG time and I have various characters that can find me many items. And my friend doesn't know how to dupe, he gets his equipment from his friend... who dupes. But only gives him one copy, so I have to trade him for it. He doesn't just give them to me. And I suggest keeping your mouth shut if you don't know the facts. And you probably said that because you only have 1 character that gives you good items... I mean look at your 3 characters! And what level are they at!, 97, 31, 14,... The one's on my sig are the ones that are just on ULT! I have plenty more that are coming to ult soon. I will have every ID on ult soon. So I can find every item that I desire. You only have one, and I don't even know how you got him to ult ruins... maybe your equipment is given to you! Or you play online and get ubberly duped weapons from everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-02-07 05:14 ]</font>

Wood_Golem
Feb 7, 2004, 02:28 PM
On 2004-02-07 05:09, MegamanX wrote:
um, he only gave me the brightness circle, the units, and the mags. The weapons are mine! I've been playing a LONG time and I have various characters that can find me many items. And my friend doesn't know how to dupe, he gets his equipment from his friend... who dupes. But only gives him one copy, so I have to trade him for it. He doesn't just give them to me. And I suggest keeping your mouth shut if you don't know the facts. And you probably said that because you only have 1 character that gives you good items... I mean look at your 3 characters! And what level are they at!, 97, 31, 14,... The one's on my sig are the ones that are just on ULT! I have plenty more that are coming to ult soon. I will have every ID on ult soon. So I can find every item that I desire. You only have one, and I don't even know how you got him to ult ruins... maybe your equipment is given to you! Or you play online and get ubberly duped weapons from everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-02-07 05:14 ]</font>

You don't need to be an OOBER hacker to reach ruins at level 97 dude. I was there with my HUnewearl just after 90 i see no reason for him to not be there.. some characters are better built than others Megaman.. a FOmar isn't an easy character to use in ult without decent equipment that't why you can't imagine how he got there you're too used to that FOmar of your's.

Genoa
Feb 7, 2004, 07:11 PM
um... I have a RAmarl and a HUnewearl on Ult Ruins also. I have 1 of each class there. I DO know what it takes to get there. But then again, RAcast has the most HP... but still, no techniques, having to use alot of mates, ... You would need a pretty good set of weapons to get there. Don't act like FOmar is my only character.