PDA

View Full Version : Mods: Item DB correction for Xbox Orotiagito.

OriginalLacan
Feb 6, 2004, 06:31 PM
After 27 Whitill Mil lillies, I just found my shiny (er, rusty) new Agito 1975. I converted it in seek my master to the infamous Orotiagito, and noticed a discrepancy between my sword and the specs in the PSOW database.

The database states atp + 750-800.
My sword weighs in at + 814atp.

I know this isn't high on the mods priority list, since they're busy with EP.3, but I figured I'd put the post up, rather than clog their PM boxes, and they can decide if they want to go through the trouble of editing the database. Plus, people can check it out, and maybe a few people have higher atp values they can add as well.

Anyways, just doing my part for the PSOW DB's. If you feel this is better placed in the Mag, quest, item and ID section, feel free to move it.

Saladwood
Feb 7, 2004, 11:47 AM
FIXED!

i think

Soukosa
Feb 7, 2004, 01:01 PM
One of the pictures in the database shows that it adds 800 to your ATP. Are you sure you aren't miscalculating the stats?

VulpesMundi
Feb 7, 2004, 01:15 PM
On 2004-02-06 15:31, OriginalLacan wrote:
The database states atp + 750-800.
My sword weighs in at + 814atp.

I'd be willing to wager you had Shifta on when you checked the ATP. Shifta alters the ATP display of weapons with a variable ATP. In this case the Orochiagito has 750-800 variable ATP. Level 30 Shifta will add roughly 47% of the variable in the ATP, bringing the 750-800 to 750-824. Lower Shifta levels obviously have a lower impact. To make the ATP increase to 750-814 would mean you had approximately a 28% increase in the variable. It sounds like it was somewhere in the area of level 15 Shifta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2004-02-07 10:54 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Feb 7, 2004, 01:25 PM
what about something like a shifta merge, or kasami bracer? if you were wearing one, it could have upset the balance?

OriginalLacan
Feb 7, 2004, 10:03 PM
the stats were checked with the following equipment on:

orotiagito
some shop bought armor, no slots.
shop purchased shield.
an apsaras mag.

The sword was found with my original humar, that I haven't used in months, so he's stripped of any decent armor/items (i used a shop purchased master's repeater for the hunting). Shifta wasn't an issue because I had just turned on the game while writing the post, pulled it out of the bank and equipped it so I could double check the exact amount of atp increase.
the sword reads the same rating on my hunewearl as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OriginalLacan on 2004-02-07 19:05 ]</font>