PDA

View Full Version : Item: Unsealing the Sealed J-Sword

DarkRadiance
Feb 6, 2004, 08:13 PM
I heard from a friend that said you can unseal the Sealed J-Sword by killing 10,000 enemies with it without unequipping it and without dying. I just want to know if it is true or not. It does sound logical... But is it possible to kill 10,000 enemies without going insane with impatiance?

I also know that there are many, many theories about this weapon, but I'd like to know which is the most likely.

excecutor
Feb 6, 2004, 08:19 PM
another sealed topic... anyways barubary said that there is a counter on a legit non hacked sealed j sword. after 23000 kills with it, there is an unseal option.

LollipopLolita
Feb 6, 2004, 08:21 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=99

DarkRadiance
Feb 6, 2004, 08:26 PM
BTW, how can i change the words "Rappy Hunter" that appear under my name?

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 08:33 PM
on your edit info thingy, where it says Put your Title (or something like that, involves the word Title), you put what you want there. If you don't, you have a Rank... like me, when you get 1001, you're legendary! wOOt!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-02-06 17:34 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Feb 6, 2004, 08:35 PM
Go into your profile and select "Edit your info", then below the Avatar pics will be a window that says "Your Title (optional)" Just enter what you want in there.

LollipopLolita
Feb 6, 2004, 08:37 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=edituser

change this field:
Your Title (optional)

DarkRadiance
Feb 6, 2004, 08:43 PM
ok thanks. i found that title rather offensive.

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 08:44 PM
............. just had to be descriptive didn't you!... just kiddin, well yeah, that's how u do it... but I like the ranking system. Oh, and loli, um... I'm having a hard time with the Character Equipment list because of database errors... people are giving me PM's that say stuff like "that's not right! they can't/can use this and that blah blah blah" so um... i'm kind of stuck until the errors can be fixed. You should make a sticky or something asking people to check up on the database and find errors. They'll listen to you alot better than they would me...

DarkRadiance
Feb 6, 2004, 08:47 PM
tell me, why is that? i just joined today. and aparently, i already have a problem with "busting threads" (???)

heh, i probably sound like the World's Worst N00B. lol

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 08:53 PM
there are plenty worse... trust me. I've heard stuff like... "Where do you find MAGS?" or "is there such a thing as a Quadgrinder?"... yep, those were the newbiest of them all... or just all that I can think of at the moment....

DarkRadiance
Feb 6, 2004, 08:58 PM
ROFLMAO!!! quadgrinder?!?! lol

accually, i shouldnt laugh too hard, i used to think there WAS a quadgrinder... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Genoa
Feb 6, 2004, 09:02 PM
That was pretty recent actually... but I never thought there was one cause I sorta got the concept of Mono, Di, Tri after the only types of items I saw went up to tri. Like mates and fluids. And seeing that Trifluid/mate rejuvenates all TP/HP, there couldn't be a healing item higher than all... then I assumed the same with grinders.

Reality_Check
Feb 6, 2004, 09:26 PM
Don't you find it rather weird that a topic changed from Unsealing the J-Sword, to Changing Titles, to such a thing as a "Quadragrinder"...
(Sorry for being off topic, If you consider it as being, I stuck with the topic. If you can call changing from Sealed J-Sword, to Changing Titles, To "Quadragrinders" a topic!)

critter
Feb 6, 2004, 11:09 PM
i was actually thinkin of the concept of polygrinders 2day.............................................. .
.................................................. .
..........they would heal the hp or tp of everyone.......................................... ..
................. yes i do no i have alot of free time

Tsudo_Plat
Feb 6, 2004, 11:38 PM
On 2004-02-06 17:53, MegamanX wrote:
there are plenty worse... trust me. I've heard stuff like... "Where do you find MAGS?" or "is there such a thing as a Quadgrinder?"... yep, those were the newbiest of them all... or just all that I can think of at the moment....

I don't find it very amusing to laugh at ppl that are new to the game. I'm sure you didn't know everything when the game first came out. In fact aren't you the same person that said Yamato could only grind to +50? Ya know experienced ppl would laugh at that. On another note, great job of hijacking this thread fellas. Hopefully this thread gets locked just like every "How to unseal the J-Sword" thread should be.