PDA

View Full Version : Robo47's origin 2/3 chapters are up

Robo47
Feb 6, 2004, 10:39 PM
"Everything is in order?", a man in a white labcoat asked.

"Yes, the Alpha Robo Series are ready to be launched." a woman in a labcoat answered.

"Good, I'll start activating them."

"One by one?"

"Yeah, we don't want mass corruption."

The man the approached a large tube labeled "01" in large letters. Through the green window a Hucasts figure is seen.

BEEP!

"Hello there! I'm your Daddy!"

The HUcast inside stepped out of his containment he gazed around the room with his large emerald eyes, the white colored armor reflected the neon light, "Robo 01, ready for commands."

"No your not! You need a weapon and a MAG first."

"....Affimative."

"Here take this Bringers Rifle and Diwari MAG."

The white HUcast slowly reached out for the items. He equipped them.

"Good boy! Now lets go wake your brothers and sisters."

The woman then walked toward capsule "02" and activated the RAcaseal inside.

Hours passed, 46 of the 'Alpha Robo Series had been activated.

HUcasts/caseals with Bringer Rifles and RAcast/caseals with Shot-type weapons stood everywhere in the small lab.

The Scientist man appraoched tube "47" when a powerful voice called out, "Dr.Resada! Open the door now! We're here to shut you down!"

"I knew it! We must quick-" The doctors voice was cut off as a Photon bullet pierced through the door and his chest. He fell to the ground muttering jibberish.

"MR.RESADA!!"

The military broke the door down and raided the place. The Alpha Robo series that had been activated tried to fight back, but the miltary proved too strong for them. One by one the Androids we're destroyed.

Capsules "49" and "50" we're also destroyed. But their deaths caused an explosion. cutting off "47" and "48" from the military's reach.

The lab was blown to pieces, the androids that had been slain had bombs inside, they we're just counting down the whole time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-02-07 20:02 ]</font>

Sord
Feb 6, 2004, 11:20 PM
good story, but i thought you were born in a cereal box http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Robo47
Feb 6, 2004, 11:31 PM
Nope, thats just my current location.

BTW this has three chapters.

HunterKieran
Feb 6, 2004, 11:45 PM
This sounds like "I Think, Therefore I Am: The Tale of IG-88" from Tales of the Bounty Hunters. Very good work, BTW!

-Kieran

Robo47
Feb 6, 2004, 11:48 PM
On 2004-02-06 20:45, HunterKieran wrote:

"I Think, Therefore I Am: The Tale of IG-88"

-Kieran

Hmm, never heard of it! What's that?

White_Knight
Feb 7, 2004, 02:00 AM
wow this is intresting I see suicidal andriods (don't you just hate that that and evil mages)

Robo47
Feb 7, 2004, 11:01 PM
......{Auto activation}
{unit Alpha Robo 47}
BEEP!
Capsule "47" opened, a red RAcast emerged.
He looked around, he knew what had happened and what he has to do, the computer programmed in what the doctor would have explained.

He walked toward a charred desk on it lay an Inferno Bazooka and a dead Sato MAG. The RAcast picked up the weapon, then heard something rattle around in the desk drawer. "Whats that?" He thought to hisself as he opened it. Inside a pair of Kaitabha MAGs cowared in the far back. "Hello little ones.", the RAcast said in a strange tone. The left Kaitabha inched foward,"Master?"

"Database says Robo47 must have an Inferno Bazooka and Kaitabha MAG before continuing, so yes, I'm master."

The Kaitabhas the flew out and began to float behind their master, like all MAGs do.

BEEP!

Robo47 looked over at Capsule "48", it opened and another RAcast of similar build fell out. This one was a blue and white RAcast, and seemed to be malfunctioning.

Robo47 approached the newer one with caution,"Are you okay Unit 48?"

"Is SEeM TO bE HAvinG SoME TECHniCAL diFFicultIES, CPU is DamAgeD NeeD nEW BoDY."

Robo47 checked his database again {Robo48 - 48th unit of the Alpha Robo Series.}
{Weapon and MAG required: Spread Needle and Sato}

"You... I'll put you in your MAG."

"ThANk YOu."

Robo47 then took the dead Sato off of the table and pulled a downloading cable off of the wall.

He stuck one end of the cable into Robo48's neck, then the other into the Sato.

{download begin Alpha Robo Unit 48 to SatoMAG.sys}
{.}
{.}
{.}
{Download complete}

Robo47 unhooked The Sato from the cable and held it gently,"Robo48, you fine now?"

"It appears the the malfuntion was with the body, so, yeah, I'm fine now."

"Thats good."

Robo47 then heard a beep.

Robo48's original bodies bomb had started to countdown.

"Geez!"

With a quick movement he shot his hand into the deactivated android shell, crushing the bomb.

Robo48- the Sato one- said merrily,"Hey! I can et used to this body!" He then bega to roll around on the floor."

Suddenly a voice called out, "Hello? Anybody alive down there?"

Sord
Feb 8, 2004, 12:07 AM
rofl, a Robo-Sato

Styx: Domo ariagato Mr. Robo-Sato

Robo47
Feb 8, 2004, 12:30 AM
But he's still Robo48 though.

Sord
Feb 8, 2004, 12:33 AM
On 2004-02-07 21:30, Robo47 wrote:

well, look at it this way. The robots have a freedom A.I., so it's almost like sticking a human inside. I wonder whhat it would be like to be a Sato. Hey, maybe I'll write a short from a Sato's point of veiw! *runs off to write type*

PhotonDrop
Feb 8, 2004, 12:37 AM
On 2004-02-07 21:33, Sord wrote:

well, look at it this way. The robots have a freedom A.I., so it's almost like sticking a human inside. I wonder whhat it would be like to be a Sato. Hey, maybe I'll write a short from a Sato's point of veiw! *runs off to write type*

Didn't Gnarled Rose or Odie? do that already?

Sord
Feb 8, 2004, 12:55 AM
On 2004-02-07 21:37, PhotonDrop wrote:

On 2004-02-07 21:33, Sord wrote:

Didn't Gnarled Rose or Odie? do that already?

maybe, but mines gonna be diffrent (and have my pervertedness in it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

I'm not proud to be a perv, I'm proud because I am a perv.

Zzzzzz
Feb 8, 2004, 02:15 AM
On 2004-02-06 20:45, HunterKieran wrote:
This sounds like "I Think, Therefore I Am: The Tale of IG-88" from Tales of the Bounty Hunters. Very good work, BTW!

-Kieran

Tales of Bounty Hunters is a Star Wars novel that has a
collection of BH shorts that different authors made.
And a good fic so far.