PDA

View Full Version : GC: Hello, noob here.

Khazar
Feb 7, 2004, 11:11 AM
Hey there. I've just gotten back into PSO, and I've got some general questions. I have a lvl 24 Racast, and now I'm just starting a new Hucast character (no more shoot-runaway tactics, yay!) and now I'm contempating getting the online hookup for it. I have the GC version, but does anyone actuallu play online with it? A friend of mine who used to have it said I shouldn't bother, but heck, somebody has to play. And also, the online thing just hooks up to the phone line, right?

Glad to be here anyway.

-Khazar

Link00seven
Feb 7, 2004, 11:31 AM
Welcome to PSOW!

PSO Gamecube has quite a few people online, especially if you include the Japanese ships. All you need is a dial up modem, and connect it to a regular phone line. Don't forget to purchase your Hunters License also @ http://www.sega.com/pso_gcn

Your first month will be free if you've never been online.

JohanCC
Feb 7, 2004, 01:06 PM
There are lots of people playing online! The game can get very boring offline by yourself the whole time, but online there's always somebody to play with. Just avoid Vega like the plague and everything will turn out alright.

Mazinger-X
Feb 7, 2004, 02:20 PM
On 2004-02-07 10:06, JohanCC wrote:
There are lots of people playing online! The game can get very boring offline by yourself the whole time, but online there's always somebody to play with. Just avoid Vega like the plague and everything will turn out alright.

Vega like the plauge? Why, will something happen!? Will all my base belong to him/her!? o_O;

SonicBlue22
Feb 7, 2004, 02:27 PM
The Vega is a Popular US Ship like the Obreon on DC. There are many people that FSOD, Spam, Hack, Dupe, and are not legit

Link00seven
Feb 7, 2004, 08:32 PM
On 2004-02-07 11:27, SonicBlue22 wrote:
The Vega is a Popular US Ship like the Obreon on DC. There are many people that FSOD, Spam, Hack, Dupe, and are not legit

The same stuff also happens on Antares 8 (its just not as bad)

Beware of who you play with online...

Khazar
Feb 7, 2004, 09:34 PM
How much is the monthy fee?

lain2k3
Feb 7, 2004, 11:11 PM
first month free, 8.95 after that.

zepher
Feb 8, 2004, 12:33 AM
hello?!

vega is HELLA bad place to go...stupid FSODs...
go to antares 8 or mintaka 5

^__^

~zeph~

Spider
Feb 8, 2004, 01:11 AM
8.95? what currency is that for?