PDA

View Full Version : good PSO run

Kuea
Feb 8, 2004, 03:56 AM
wow i got a good PSO run.
I started in the forest and got 2 power 2 defense 3 mind and 1 evade material 1 diska of liberator 1 diska of braveman and one custom ray ver.00
then i went into ep2
and in temple i got 3power 1 evade 7(yes 7) defense materials and 1 diska of liberator
in the spaceship i got 4 mind materials and a custom ray ver.00

wow is that a good run or what

Jarek
Feb 8, 2004, 04:01 AM
yeah, it's good if you were looking for materials. but the weapons are only so-so.
not too bad though. i haven't had much luck lately at all.

Kuea
Feb 8, 2004, 04:06 AM
yeah well those are about the only rare weapoins i find.
is there any way to get other types of weapons other than leveling up?

KingChaos
Feb 8, 2004, 04:09 AM
yeah but it would have been beter if you got some luck and hp mats tho, but it is good

Kuea
Feb 8, 2004, 04:11 AM
oh yeah I also got a Luck material when i went down to the surface I forgot about that.
Do any enemy's look differant on the surface of ep2?

Jarek
Feb 8, 2004, 04:42 AM
if you mean once you get to the actual Gal da Val island, then the enemies are different.

and btw, is your id redria? because those crappy slicers sound awfully familar...

Kuea
Feb 8, 2004, 04:44 AM
yep i'm a redria i sell most oof the slicers i get i must have made oh about 10000 off of them.
but when i went down to the surface the gibbons and flower things looked the same except the gibbons shocked me so much i had to quit because they were blocking the exits i could'nt get out

Jarek
Feb 8, 2004, 04:50 AM
On 2004-02-08 01:44, Gajeh wrote:
but when i went down to the surface the gibbons and flower things looked the same except the gibbons shocked me so much i had to quit because they were blocking the exits i could'nt get out

i'm not sure what you're comparing them too. looked the same as what?

(and a cure/shock will be your best friend on the island. take the time out to get one from a vhard forest hildeblue; trust me, it's worth it.)

PJ
Feb 8, 2004, 07:52 AM
On 2004-02-08 01:44, Gajeh wrote:
yep i'm a redria i sell most oof the slicers i get i must have made oh about 10000 off of them.

I'd like to make a correction to this math...

You've found 10000 Rare slicers? o_O

Let's see, you sell them without tekkering, you get +1 Meseta.

You sell them tekkered you get +10 meseta. -100 for tekkering it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

So if you sell a tekkered slicer, you've made a grand total of -90 meseta http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I've always wanted to try that math on something ^_^;

Blatt4Life
Feb 8, 2004, 08:34 AM
Congrats on your finds, the weps aren't too bad. If you were looking for materials then you certainly completed that task

GospelEXE33
Feb 8, 2004, 09:40 AM
Whoa nice mats. I rarely find one in Hard Forest runs for my HUmar Skyly.

Kuea
Feb 8, 2004, 05:20 PM
ok i forgot you had to pay a hundred to sell them for 10
so i've lost money oh well i have enough
but i'm comparing the enemies on the jungle,moutntains and seaside ult to previous lvls
all i see are zonde and megid

Mazinger-X
Feb 8, 2004, 06:10 PM
Ugh, Evasion Materials!? Nevre ever use those! They're useless! What's the point of having evasion if on Ultimate you get hit regardless your evasion!?

Ketchup345
Feb 8, 2004, 06:25 PM
On 2004-02-08 15:10, Mazinger-X wrote:
Ugh, Evasion Materials!? Nevre ever use those! They're useless! What's the point of having evasion if on Ultimate you get hit regardless your evasion!?

What hits you even if you have nice EVP? Maybe you are playing with the wrong class.

There are plenty of things that can be evaded. My RAmarl at 117 can evade everything in Forest (Hildelts and maybe Tollaws occasionally hit); and a good amount of Cave enemy attacks. She can also evade attacks by Normal De Rol Lie (at least in Normal, haven't tried Hard recently).

Things that I can think of that aren't affected by EVP are:
Lasers- Gilchich (do Dubchichs have them too? Never ad them around long enough to find out)
Megid- Various things
Zonde- Hildelts
Grants- Sorcerors
And some boss attacks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-02-09 11:31 ]</font>

Blitzkommando
Feb 8, 2004, 06:47 PM
On 2004-02-08 15:25, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2004-02-08 15:10, Mazinger-X wrote:

What hits you even if you have nice EVP? Maybe you are playing with the wrong class.

There are plenty of things that can be evaded. My RAmarl at 117 can evade everything in Forest (Hildelts occasionally hit); and a good amount of Cave enemy attacks. She can also evade attacks by Normal De Rol Lie (at least in Normal, haven't tried Hard recently).

Things that I can think of that aren't affected by EVP are:
Lasers- Gilchich (do Dubchichs have them too? Never ad them around long enough to find out)
Megid- Various things
Zonde- Hildelts
Grants- Sorcerors
And some boss attacks

You block those darn Tollaws?

Meh anyway yes evasion is nearly as important as defense. A great example is the FOnewearl. Crappy Defense but amazing Evasion skills. If you get a FOnewearl to higher levels she blocks as much as any RAmarl or hunter. Evasion is definitely not a waste. Don't overdo it of course but don't look past it thinking that it is worthless. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2004-02-08 15:47 ]</font>

Kuea
Feb 9, 2004, 01:42 AM
yeah my ramar has lots of evasion the only things that csan hit me on forest are el rappies(yes) and hidelts and occasionaly tollaws

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 9, 2004, 01:54 PM
I had a good series of runs this weekend... Spent pretty much the entire weekend leveling up my RAcast. Utilizing innumerable Towards the Future runs, at least 1 Forest to Falz run, and a single Heat Sword quest, I took my RAcast from level 48 to level 74. Also, between leveling up, finding superior Arm units and cranking on the DEX stat of my Rati, I was able to build up the 200 ATA needed to use my Gi Gue Bazooka. Ooohhh I LOVE that weapon. I shot at the WALL and landed the fatal blow on Vol Opt's first form, while it otherwise wasn't vulnerable. It was great!

Garm
Feb 9, 2004, 03:28 PM
nice finds )but i have found 20 evade mats in 1 caves run... theyre crappy as hell) use 250 on them on a ramarl and you can block anything at lvl 1 normal forest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

p.s. this should be in a other forum

Kuea
Feb 9, 2004, 08:47 PM
which one?

ERS
Feb 9, 2004, 09:33 PM
Mag, Quest, Item, and Section ID Discussion.

Iceninja
Feb 10, 2004, 02:57 AM
[/quote]
You block those darn Tollaws?

Meh anyway yes evasion is nearly as important as defense. A great example is the FOnewearl. Crappy Defense but amazing Evasion skills. If you get a FOnewearl to higher levels she blocks as much as any RAmarl or hunter. Evasion is definitely not a waste. Don't overdo it of course but don't look past it thinking that it is worthless. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2004-02-08 15:47 ]
[/quote]

haha, i thought of the same thing. i have a level 165 humar with 967 evasion. i cast level 15 jellen and i block about once every 15 hits. could you tell me how much evasion this godly fonewearl of yours has?

Jarek
Feb 11, 2004, 06:37 AM
don't forget about the deband a RAmarl can use too.
i can block everything in forest pretty easily with my FOmarl, thanks to D/J. in fact, if i had a regen. gear adv. i'd be overjoyed. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
btw...has anyone actually nabbed one of those? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i've been looking for a long time.

Silenced
Feb 11, 2004, 12:56 PM
I used ot have one on my now corrupted fomar. Got it off a nar lily in famitsu cup i think.

I had a fairly good run with my racast today. Went through all of mines and some forest and caves and go like 6 power mats, 4 HPs, and a few evades and defenses. I then got 2 luck mats and some other mats in ruins. No notable rares... it was only VH after all.

Yeah, i always though it made more sense to save mats and trade them to silly people that will give u good rares for them. I remember getting some fairly useful items about 8 months ago for mats but then i went offline permanently. Lol, and due to my mat saving practices i must have 120+ mats between my two characters. Hopefully i'll get to go online again soon. Anyone interested lol?

Anyone know how much mats are worth these days? I'm sorta lacking info since i haven't went online since last spring. I hope the economy isn't too ruined from dupes.