PDA

View Full Version : yay, random rant...

KaFKa
Feb 8, 2004, 07:41 AM
earlier today (or is it yesterday... i dunno) a bunch of my friends were at the local internet cafe (where i am currently employed) playing some Cstrike before heading off to a rave.

a couple of the steryotypical "punkers" walked in and sat down, and started immediately to "talk shit" to my friends. (insert pissed-off eye twitch here)

they signed into the game and kept their poking going. (while my friend Jon was taking all the abuse, to his credit)

after about an hour of this, i decided to give them a warning about verbal abuse and the fact that they had already been warned for the same thing.

so i naturally got the "fuck you" response and decided to just terminate their memberships, since i was tired of listening to them.

the bigger of the two got up and walked to my friend and 'bitch slapped' him.

this was followed by the usual shove and shout, as threats were exchanged, i got up and put my two cents in.

needless to say, a fight broke out and i had to break it up, although i would have much rather beaten the two down to a bloody pulp.

*sigh* self-restraint is such a difficult thing when you want to kill someone.

oh well, just felt like sharing that little half-interesting tidbit of a meaningless existance.

opaopajr
Feb 8, 2004, 09:28 AM
where are the servitors of judgment when you need them...

Temjin-On
Feb 8, 2004, 12:06 PM
Shit talking fucktards, they are everywere on and off line. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

undevil
Feb 8, 2004, 12:09 PM
When people shit talk me, I don't even bother with it. I will either just punch them, or if they are the stupid population of the school I will make him/her feel bad about their lives as adults. IE you will not succeed in life, ect.

SpikeOtacon
Feb 8, 2004, 06:36 PM
...holy christ.....that's insane.....I've seen fights break out in internet cafe's before, but they were lame 'your mom' fights.

Uncle_bob
Feb 8, 2004, 06:39 PM
Internet cafe? What the hell? Anyone care to exlpain to Uncle? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

undevil
Feb 8, 2004, 06:43 PM
Place where people meet up to play video games. I prefer not to go in them because I don't like the kids in there asking me questions.

Daikarin
Feb 8, 2004, 08:17 PM
On 2004-02-08 15:36, SpikeOtacon wrote:
...holy christ.....that's insane.....I've seen fights break out in internet cafe's before, but they were lame 'your mom' fights.

Well, once I went to a village near the spanish line. There was this Counter-strike LAN bar, where everybody starts with those typical insults.

I heard people were about to shoot at each other at some point, only didn't do that because the security officers were already on the door with their own guns.

Then I also heard that was quite typical on that village.

Deathscythealpha
Feb 8, 2004, 08:35 PM
On 2004-02-08 17:17, New Ultimate wrote:

Well, once I went to a village near the spanish line. There was this Counter-strike LAN bar, where everybody starts with those typical insults.

I heard people were about to shoot at each other at some point, only didn't do that because the security officers were already on the door with their own guns.

Then I also heard that was quite typical on that village.

Didnt somehting like that happen at an official tournement? I think it wa sin this months PC Gamer that a guy pulled a gun on a judge, putting the tournements future on the rocks.

Armok
Feb 9, 2004, 05:00 AM
Last time some scally started on me I beat the shit out of him. Unfortunatly he managed to get hisd blood all over my jumpers arm.

Let this be a lesson to u. Fighting has a negative side to it. Also he could have had a conceeled weopon which would have been bad too.