PDA

View Full Version : FOmarl inferno bazooka animation

hucasts_rock
Feb 8, 2004, 09:40 AM
I've noticed that the inferno bazooka has a significantly faster battle animation with a FOmarl, especially for not having any /battle units. Does anyone know exactly WHY their animation goes faster than any other class?

Off Topic: Post 666...Ebil x.x

Wood_Golem
Feb 8, 2004, 09:49 AM
On 2004-02-08 06:40, hucasts_rock wrote:
I've noticed that the inferno bazooka has a significantly faster battle animation with a FOmarl, especially for not having any /battle units. Does anyone know exactly WHY their animation goes faster than any other class?

Off Topic: Post 666...Ebil x.x

PH34R 666!! Well i don't really imagine there is any real reason for her to be OOBER fast using it.. think of it as a perk for choosing her http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

rena-ko
Feb 8, 2004, 09:51 AM
yeah, noticed that too. maybe its some sort of hidden bonus... i mean, almost all animations on a fomarl are reeeeaaaallllllyyyyy sssllllloooooowwwww... maybe its on purpose or someone missed to pitch it right.

still, inferno bazooka is not really my personal first choice, but i'll prolly have my fomarl playing around with it some more, i guess.

Soukosa
Feb 8, 2004, 01:04 PM
A FOmarl's shot animation is simply alot faster than all the other classes's animation for it. They can be useful if you can find one with a lot of Hit on it.

On 2004-02-08 06:51, rena-ko wrote:
yeah, noticed that too. maybe its some sort of hidden bonus... i mean, almost all animations on a fomarl are reeeeaaaallllllyyyyy sssllllloooooowwwww... maybe its on purpose or someone missed to pitch it right.

Really slow? Sure, some of them are a bit on the slow side, but I think that's kinda pushing it. Besides, a good battle unit will really speed up alot of the slower ones.

PJ
Feb 8, 2004, 01:44 PM
Not onloy is her shot animation ridiculosly fast, but it also looks very stupid =/ IMO

I'm just glad there are no real shot weapons (By real shot I mean that shott like a shot ^_^;) that forces can use. I like shots, but those would be massed duped and givin to the FOmarls. -_-

Neith
Feb 8, 2004, 02:31 PM
can't really remember, but one of the FO's has a faster atk speed, cud be reason, but dont hold me to it, i aint well versed wiv FO's..